To: Danielfisher1987

DeletedUser99035

This self-proclaimed "aggressive" player seems to think rather highly of himself for going after opponents 1/10 his size and also being a true-blue barb nobler. He has been privately making erroneous assertions regarding his self-determined "superiority" by managing to grow, so he claims, much more faster than I was. It appears that he does not want to acknowledge my reply in which I set out quite factually how it is that he is sadly mistaken. So I will discuss it here, instead.

DeletedUser

Watch out guys, we got a couple of badasses over here

35matg.jpg

DeletedUser99035

fallacy #1 - nobled first village quicker than I did

him -- Jan4 to Jan27 = 23 days
me -- Feb13 to Mar16 = 35 days

In fact, the first village I could have nobled somewhat earlier was 2.5k + 178|290 owned by test1q2w3e4r

However, due to the fact that this player claimed to be from Poland, I decided instead to spend some time reducing it to about 600 points.

So my first ville at about the same time, and 2.5k+ as opposed to only 1k+ . . .

http://www.twstats.com/en60/index.php?page=player&id=9529917

DeletedUser96943

So it's a fallacy when you yourself just proved it as truth? I think you may need an MRI on your brain to make sure it's functioning properly.

DeletedUser95011

However, due to the fact that this player claimed to be from Poland, I decided instead to spend some time reducing it to about 600 points.

so you carted him because he from poland or because he claimed to be from poland and wasn't really from poland?

doydoydar

BEEF! waaa I really wanna see drama but I know nothing is gonna happen!

DeletedUser99035

No. A fallacy in that while numerically it appears that it took me longer to take my first ville, it is in fact not an accurate means to determining when I could have taken my first ville. I can only assume by the manner in which he was chirping in private, that he was putting much effort into getting that first noble; I, on the other hand, was not. There are several factors contributing to how my development proceeded, but I see no point in trying to explain this to someone thoroughly incapable of having a reasoned discussion.

The attempt by TCR to take me down necessitated the use of a score or so players from three tribes; the total point value of the villages used to actually attack me--fakes excluded--must be in the 2 to 3 million range. I am in fact flattered that it took so much effort to reduce me only by 2/3 of my mere 90k.

So it's a fallacy when you yourself just proved it as truth? I think you may need an MRI on your brain to make sure it's functioning properly.

DeletedUser99035

I love it!!!! Another thing Daniel was chirping about in private was the gaps in a fake noble train I sent against one of his villes. I replied that if he thought that was bad, he should have seen what one of his tribemates sent against me. Well, here's another example...

Red today at 18:18:04:629 13:25:55
attack.png
Red today at 18:18:29:711 13:26:20
attack.png
Red today at 18:18:48:005 13:26:39
attack.png
Red today at 18:19:45:881 13:27:36
Not only that, the guys sending a bunch of nukes. Even though the ville has been sitting there empty for about a week with a level 5 wall. :DDDDDD

DeletedUser

So how long did you have you're wall at lvl 5!? Had you given up by then or something!?

DeletedUser

Danielfisher1987 here...

Not being funny mate but I didnt claim to be PRO, I simply said I can perform better trains than the ones you sent my way...after this you decided to turn it into an argument about my tribe mates lmao

The reason I didn't send nobles at your villages was because I didn't want them, when I started nuking you I had also started nuking 3 other members of your tribe which quit for some strange reason...possibly because I took out all their troops and knocked their walls and HQs down to nothing hehe

Yes I have nobled a shed load of barbs, that I will not deny, any nub can check my stats...I have my reasons for this...when warring 3 tribes and having a possible fourth it makes sense to cluster up :p

In time I will prove myself, my tribe mates know that I can perform and its not just about taking villages, I spend most my time clearing out enemies so the whole tribe can benefit...I don't see anything wrong with this...

One thing shocks me though...do I really deserve my own thread on the externals?

Either way thanks for the publicity:p

NUB
(the above is not meant to be deemed as offensive by the creator of this thread, it's my signature as I'm clearly a grade A NUB hahahahahahaaha)