To Delete or Not to Delete

DeletedUser

The only thing that could be a shock is if W2V's percentage go down below 70% which would result in the ending going back to 100% domination.. Then MM rebuilding back and winning it eventually in another couple of years. And in the process Ralyn and James offering to delete their accounts to save the rest of W2V.

I love the dramas so I wouldn't mind seeing this as much as I loathe MM :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

Why did you leave -MM- orsio, only to rejoin when the war was over?

DeletedUser100410

W2V keeping their word - shocked me too. :icon_wink:

well, you kept your word on calling the vote

But not on the cease fire.

And im not talking about nobling dead MM accounts.

There are two super active MM accounts that are still receiving attacks from W2V, may be just invidual arrests from rogue, spoiled players but still they did not keep their leaders word with their current actions

Why did you leave -MM- orsio, only to rejoin when the war was over?

Yeah, something like that. But i did not leave in the middle of the war while loosing villages like others :p

DeletedUser

W2V kept their word on what matters.. further attacks sent now don't really matter, triggering the voting was the exchange for DH and GP deletion.

As for the attacks, why are you complaining? Is W2V pushing MM for that rename promised by LB? No.. And even if MM renames now, they can easily switch the name back to MM right before the end date.. That's something W2V can't control just like individual W2V attacks can't be controlled by MM. So suck it up coz I'm sure the attacks will not stop til the end.

DeletedUser95593

Yeah, something like that.

For the record, i want this war to go forever and ever, regardless of the politics.

War only fun when your not likely to get rimmed?

When I left my account the only incomings it had were from W2V who were internalling it. If I wanted to, I could have stayed but I wasn't interested in a long drawn out war. You were, up until the needle dropped and you realised W2V would rim you and you left -MM- to join the other huggers.

There are two super active MM accounts that are still receiving attacks from W2V, may be just invidual arrests from rogue, spoiled players but still they did not keep their leaders word with their current actions

I believe the agreement was that the war would end and a vote would be called. The war has ended and a vote has been called, that doesn't stop others from continuing to attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe the agreement was that the war would end and a vote would be called. The war has ended and a vote has been called, that doesn't stop others from continuing to attack.

Serious lack of discipline in the ranks then :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

W2V has every intention to bring in what they want.. MM hasn't even fulfilled their part of the deal which is to rename their tribe so before coming out here to spew rubbish take a good look at yourself first. ;)

DeletedUser100410

War only fun when your not likely to get rimmed?

likely to get rimmed? LOL

it took the finest accounts of W2V two entire months or more to noble 150 villages from me in k55 right in the frontline.

I still had 1000 villages in the backline when i left MM, so "likely to get rimmed" ? ROFL

DeletedUser95593

You getting rimmed was inevitable. LOL all you want, if you think otherwise then you are delusional.

Only way for you to avoid getting rimmed would be to join Switzer, I mean M2W, which you did.

DeletedUser

W2V has every intention to bring in what they want.. MM hasn't even fulfilled their part of the deal which is to rename their tribe so before coming out here to spew rubbish take a good look at yourself first. ;)

Not that it matters... but since you seem to have some information that isn't total garbage, obviously some people are talking about this. Let me be clear for everyone... the tribe changing tags is still on the table. However, as I have said all along I will not change the tag until I have a confirmation from my members that a ceasefire has taken effect. Until then, MM will remain. Also, while I am being patient in waiting for members to comply, I won't entertain this final move if it is delayed until closer to the end.

DeletedUser100410

When I left my account the only incomings it had were from W2V who were internalling it..

that may be true but all your frontline was already nobled by sirkon or me, so all you got was villages for your pals to internal

it was quite boring actually the monts that sirkon and i noble village after village from yours with zero resistance, i think you had stopped playing for several months before the moment you refer to

Eventually i would have gotten rimmed ofc but now you ll never know, cause at the end i will still be alive and kicking.

And so many other players (some great inactive noobs) that will still be here cause you guys are just too lazy to finish your work like a decent tribe would have done.

And the two accounts you would have taken months to noble, the only way you could finally beat them was pushing them to delete, again, cause you cant do it by yourselves, pathetic imho

DeletedUser95593

Why is it when you have villages in K55 they are frontline, but the villages I had in K55 were not?

Can't or would prefer not to?

You/GP/DH would have all been rimmed. There is no "we'll never know", from the moment W2V declared it was only a matter of time. Feel free to kid yourselves and think W2V would have got bored and quit like you've already thought for the last 6 months, but that's pathetic imho.

You're alive today for convenience, you should feel ashamed betraying your tribe and allowing your dukes (who you followed into this world) to delete so you could continue playing and add another world title to your list.

As for my account's activity feel free to check my conquers, let me give you a hint, 300 war caps in one month is an active choco :)