To Delete or Not to Delete

DeletedUser

[..]And so many other players (some great inactive noobs) that will still be here cause you guys are just too lazy to finish your work like a decent tribe would have done.

And the two accounts you would have taken months to noble, the only way you could finally beat them was pushing them to delete, again, cause you cant do it by yourselves, pathetic imho
That's not really a nice thing to say, considering us acting like a 'non-decent tribe' saved your, and others', skins. :icon_confused:
Maybe it would suit to think before belittling those who allowed a non-perfect ending.

DeletedUser

Defeated by a tribe with no decency. Oh how the mighty Orsio has fallen.

DeletedUser

You are so pathetic Orsio seriously get back in ur hole :D you come out here acting all mighty that you will survive til the end like the pathetic selfish player u are.. We don't care how your dukes died as long as they died ;) you jumped out of MM to save your own skin at least someone like my dear dudeja had the honor and loyalty to DH and GP to stay with them til the end. And even declaring on Bull3t as if you are to be feared lolololllol keep nobling ur ex tribemates no one cares :D if it strokes your ego and helps you sleep at night :D

DeletedUser

Look, Orsio, if you don´t shut your mouth, I will happily leave W2V, hence us losing the 70% dominance, the vote will fail and we will go back to the traditional 100% dominance. And, Ill have great pleasure in rimming your a** then. So, if I happen to read one more of your comments, that I dont entirely agree with, you dug your grave yourself, and dont blame it on others. You have been warned...

DeletedUser

Look, Orsio, if you don´t shut your mouth, I will happily leave W2V, hence us losing the 70% dominance, the vote will fail and we will go back to the traditional 100% dominance. And, Ill have great pleasure in rimming your a** then. So, if I happen to read one more of your comments, that I dont entirely agree with, you dug your grave yourself, and dont blame it on others. You have been warned...

Do as you must... we all know you are going to anyway... its not like the vote actually matters to you guys...It's all about a couple, three or four guys...lol... and you say we are selfish... I suspect some W2v are thinking of voting with their feet already just so they arent associated with this... It will be hilarious if saunfree's vision comes true now... I will never doubt his opinion again...lol

As far as crashing your own tribe's vote goes.... sure... do it... I'm serious .... I have a plan for that and it will be hilarious I promise...:p

Tazecca

that may be true but all your frontline was already nobled by sirkon or me, so all you got was villages for your pals to internal

it was quite boring actually the monts that sirkon and i noble village after village from yours with zero resistance, i think you had stopped playing for several months before the moment you refer to

Eventually i would have gotten rimmed ofc but now you ll never know, cause at the end i will still be alive and kicking.

And so many other players (some great inactive noobs) that will still be here cause you guys are just too lazy to finish your work like a decent tribe would have done.

And the two accounts you would have taken months to noble, the only way you could finally beat them was pushing them to delete, again, cause you cant do it by yourselves, pathetic imho

hahaha Priceless

DeletedUser

OOOooOOOo.. come on camel call LB's bluff! :D This is fun.. and LB , ill have you know that most of my predictions (and u can go as far back as when i started posting in w56 forum) have come true or atleast close to the scenarios that eventuated.

DeletedUser100410

DO IT, coward

DeletedUser100410

As for my account's activity feel free to check my conquers, let me give you a hint, 300 war caps in one month is an active choco :)

I checked your stats on the last W2V-MM war (not the current one, treacherous bastards started again)

This is what it came out:

47MommysLittleBrat (deleted) (disbanded)7956437.736.945118.187.523

I think 564 is the number of villages you lost on the last war Choco against -MM-

May be you should just shut down (stop writing) and keep enjoying your "deserved" retirement. Or may be you can come back and get an account in W2V so i kick your ass again (for the 2nd time)

DeletedUser104264

Do as you must... we all know you are going to anyway... its not like the vote actually matters to you guys...It's all about a couple, three or four guys...lol... and you say we are selfish... I suspect some W2v are thinking of voting with their feet already just so they arent associated with this... It will be hilarious if saunfree's vision comes true now... I will never doubt his opinion again...lol

As far as crashing your own tribe's vote goes.... sure... do it... I'm serious .... I have a plan for that and it will be hilarious I promise...:p

The irony here is that Camel won't have to do anything for the vote to fail. Apparently, all the non-W2V players are nobling barbs at a fast enough clip right now to make the vote fail all by itself if W2V does nothing. You guys declared on Bull3t so now they are probably nobling barbs like no tomorrow in order to survive.

I was really hoping to have to do absolutely nothing for the next two months, but now I have to noble more barbs just to keep the percentage up ...

DeletedUser

I like how Orsio keeps going back to "I kicked your ass Choco woohoo"

I suppose when u are so unimportant like Orsio and achievd so little u ought to hold on to the very last thing u can 'brag' about.. :D run forest run!!

DeletedUser

I like how Orsio keeps going back to "I kicked your ass Choco woohoo"

I suppose when u are so unimportant like Orsio and achievd so little u ought to hold on to the very last thing u can 'brag' about.. :D run forest run!!

coming from some one as Free as saunfree , who keeps on trolling even when he has officially no business with any of the tribes ...

DeletedUser

now u crying about me trolling? stop me if you can :D what else do you wanna cry about my dear dear dudeja?

DeletedUser

absolutely no crying at all , i guess i will learn to live with such crap in TW .

DeletedUser95593

I checked your stats on the last W2V-MM war (not the current one, treacherous bastards started again)

This is what it came out:

47MommysLittleBrat (deleted) (disbanded)7956437.736.945118.187.523

I think 564 is the number of villages you lost on the last war Choco against -MM-

May be you should just shut down (stop writing) and keep enjoying your "deserved" retirement. Or may be you can come back and get an account in W2V so i kick your ass again (for the 2nd time)

You mean the war after the failed december merge? You mean the one I sent my stacks home for, and let sirkon noble my k55 vills as I thought we were ending the war?

Congrats on nobling the inactive orsio, it's about all your good for, other than barbs of course. You got villages in k55 because you prayed off an inactive rcmst. You got more villages because you prayed off an inactive MLB.

You lost those villages because your shit.

You didn't lose anymore because your a traitorous shit.

DeletedUser

Congrats on nobling the inactive orsio, it's about all your good for, other than barbs of course. You got villages in k55 because you prayed off an inactive rcmst. You got more villages because you prayed off an inactive MLB.

You lost those villages because your shit.

You didn't lose anymore because your a traitorous shit.

thats what i call the double standards of W2V ... Rcm / MLB either active or inactive were still RED dots , and it would have been stupid to leave an account alone if the owner posses the qualities that u got as a player , choco .

having said that , why dont W2V ever say that u guys ate Hall / exige / shadarko / BJ and many more inactive MM account ?

Orsio is a far better player than many in W2V , but yes he is in MM that lost the war ( fair enough , its a game) but a MM that was left to die by many such traitors , which brings me back to double standards of W2V .

Sirkon and party and some of your recruits , were never criticized in such manner for the same doings ? barron did it twice , once being out of MM for some time and then joining back ( after moving to W2V in december ) then again moving to M2W and finally to W2V ??

even Taz did it for some time being in his own tribe and then coming back to W2V .

the point is it was evident that the position MM was in , it was not possible for us to win the war .... to keep on fighting a losing battle was left as a personal choice of players , and then whoever opted to leave was NOT betraying the tribe or the friends , and for sure no one ELSE other than the few that were left in MM should have the rights to decide , who betrayed us and who did not .

Orsio certainly Didnt .

DeletedUser

thats what i call the double standards of W2V ... Rcm / MLB either active or inactive were still RED dots , and it would have been stupid to leave an account alone if the owner posses the qualities that u got as a player , choco .

having said that , why dont W2V ever say that u guys ate Hall / exige / shadarko / BJ and many more inactive MM account ?

Orsio is a far better player than many in W2V , but yes he is in MM that lost the war ( fair enough , its a game) but a MM that was left to die by many such traitors , which brings me back to double standards of W2V .

Sirkon and party and some of your recruits , were never criticized in such manner for the same doings ? barron did it twice , once being out of MM for some time and then joining back ( after moving to W2V in december ) then again moving to M2W and finally to W2V ??

even Taz did it for some time being in his own tribe and then coming back to W2V .

the point is it was evident that the position MM was in , it was not possible for us to win the war .... to keep on fighting a losing battle was left as a personal choice of players , and then whoever opted to leave was NOT betraying the tribe or the friends , and for sure no one ELSE other than the few that were left in MM should have the rights to decide , who betrayed us and who did not .

Orsio certainly Didnt .

Speaking for your opinion there. Others in MM, myself included feel orsio is a coward. Left MM in a lul on attacks on him, saved himself, let our leaders delete and then came back to boast and pretend to be the big man. For the record your net loss orsio is pathetic for someone who claims to be so good. Some of the inactives have less loss than you.