To Delete or Not to Delete

DeletedUser

that is the most innocent image link by Spartan :D

Not true. They are usually country songs along the lines of "She Thinks My Tractor is Sexy" :D I'll get him to link it to you the next time we chat - you'll never be the same again.

DeletedUser

Manta, for someone that loves trolling and dishing it out at every opportunity, you sure handled the joke poorly.

Taz's reaction to it made me lol though - I could imagine you doing just that, hehe.

My reaction includes both trolling( sad or honored) and dishing it out. (Z being obsessed with his failures.)

But don't mind me, I'm just shitposting at Orsio and reminding him he's pathetic.

DeletedUser104264

I don't really think you have room to talk about cowardice Orsio:

[14:46:42] Orsio: i have a proposal fo ryou
[14:46:57] Orsio: but i would like your word that you wont comment it
[14:47:05] Ralyn: comment it?
[14:47:11] Orsio: tell ppl
[14:47:15] Ralyn: Not even my council?
[14:47:18] Orsio: specially not outside w2v
[14:47:35] Orsio: ofc you can tell your council
[14:47:44] Orsio: but if we dont reach an agreement
[14:47:54] Orsio: i wouldnt like leaking in the forums
[14:47:56] Orsio: or MM
[14:47:57] Ralyn: alright then, we won't spread it.
[14:48:25] Orsio: the offer is to help W2v to end this world faster
[14:48:37] Orsio: its quite simple
[14:48:47] Orsio: i join you
[14:48:57] Orsio: but i have a safe list of MM that i wont attack
[14:49:00] Orsio: that is all
[14:49:19] Ralyn: How big is that safe list?
[14:49:31] Orsio: it includes GP and DH
[14:49:45] Orsio: if thats an issue
[14:49:48] Orsio: we are done
[14:50:15] Ralyn: Would you defend them?
[14:50:26] Orsio: no, OFC not
[14:50:34] Orsio: its a 10/14 list
[14:50:40] Orsio: i could narrow it a bit
[14:50:58] Orsio: i would give my constant sitting if necessary
[14:51:04] Orsio: so you check where my troops are
[14:51:20] Ralyn: And in return you get a winning spot?
[14:51:35] Orsio: i deserve it :p

I believe this chat is still sitting in the W2V council forum somewhere. So, the above is correct to the best of my knowledge if anyone is looking for confirmation.
I also believe Orsio was high on the list of people to be opped at the time (at least in his closer k's). Whether he knew that directly or not, it was self-evident regardless.

DeletedUser

I believe this chat is still sitting in the W2V council forum somewhere. So, the above is correct to the best of my knowledge if anyone is looking for confirmation.
I also believe Orsio was high on the list of people to be opped at the time (at least in his closer k's). Whether he knew that directly or not, it was self-evident regardless.

I actually copy and pasted it from our council forum.

DeletedUser100410

i like the second chat on the PACT noobs, it really speaks well of myself in retrospective

dudeja, relax, you were on the safe list along with all MM alive accounts

W2V were not so desperated after all

8300 incomings and going up, i guess i hit some nerves, :D

hercules28

As I rarely read up on forums, I wanted to make this thread so that I can easily follow the only thing that concerns me right now. The deal as per Rukoh was said to be as follows:

This is a huge decision so I would like a couple of things clarified please.

1. Assuming the 2 month end is passed, does this mean the renamed -MM- tribe and its members will remain intact and without attacks from all current W2V players as well as your ally Pact from the time we agree to the time the world ends?

2. I read several pages of the Wishes thread today and saw that some players, such as Sidd (he said others feel the same way also), still have issues with -MM- outside of GP and I. If by some chance a rogue tribe or players were to split off from W2V or you decide to turn on your ally Pact and they then decide to take it out on the newly renamed -MM- tribe, what will you do to uphold this deal? Will you support the -MM- members and help them against their attackers so that they do make it to world end intact and in their tribe?

3. If the vote does not go as planned, for whatever random reason, what will happen to the newly renamed -MM- tribe? Will you keep peace with them until world close seeing as they will have upheld their end of this deal by renaming their tribe and having us delete.

4. If this deal is legit, seeing as you and LB are in talks atm, why would you start an op on me when we had not yet declined your offer? It's not like anything was going to change in a matter of days. You should know that even if I do agree to this, I cannot delete whilst under attack. You either want us to fight into the new year OR you want us to delete. Which one is it?

I feel loyalty deserves a greater reward then those that run to save their own skins, but unfortunately, many compromises in W2V standards have been made since the T war and then especially in the effort to have Z and I killed. Due to that, many newbs and refugees will get an undeserved 'win' on this world. Please understand that the ONLY reason I am contemplating deleting is to save my friends who have more then earned a place at world end, if not a win, and that is why I need some clear and concise answers to my questions from W2V leadership. Thank you.

I'm proof of what loyalty from -MM- Provides, Lies, being kicked & all other types of Bullshit!

hercules28

Proof of what a lying coward should do, Run and hide then come back as almight, letting DH & GP attack me heavily then coming in doing mop up duty attacking me and then Lying about what he is doing and making claims that he doesn't have proof of! Greatest day would be Orsio being mopped up, Best day is Orsio being mopped up and -MM- loyal members surviving!

DeletedUser

You might wanna dodge your nukes out Orsio? You threaten sidd with your puny 600 nukes :D but they keep dying at home haha Baron is loving the ODA btw

/me waits for dudeja to start speculating which account i play AGAIN for the 77th time

DeletedUser

Since we are airing all our filths out in the public i thought I'd join :)

I would like to say a big thank you to GP and DH for deleting and making everything easy for us. I was very upfront with my disagreement on the deal and had a contingency plan in place in case you two did not delete. That plan would've split W2V in half and may have pro longed this world another 3 years or something, We'd never had that much heated disagreements internally until that deal was discussed and I wasn't gonna back down in going for plan B if you two didn't barb. But thanks to you both our tribe stays strongly united, so not only did you kill yourselves but you also killed a small glimmer of hope for W2V to breakdown which was the only way MM could've possibly in their wildest dreams hoped for a close to impossible comeback.

*Bow*

DeletedUser

/me waits for dudeja to start speculating which account i play AGAIN for the 77th time

absolutely not interested in what u do / are going to do .... its over !!!!!

EDIT : u were never one of US , i think there are many out there who have back stabbed ... that makes u somewhat better .

DeletedUser

hahahahaha your heart my dear relax :D

and ur right.. i never considered myself to be one of you guys, i have a higher standard :D .. i never considered shadarko to be mine either.. was just all part of my lil fun. :D

DeletedUser

Since we are airing all our filths out in the public i thought I'd join :)

I would like to say a big thank you to GP and DH for deleting and making everything easy for us. I was very upfront with my disagreement on the deal and had a contingency plan in place in case you two did not delete. That plan would've split W2V in half and may have pro longed this world another 3 years or something, We'd never had that much heated disagreements internally until that deal was discussed and I wasn't gonna back down in going for plan B if you two didn't barb. But thanks to you both our tribe stays strongly united, so not only did you kill yourselves but you also killed a small glimmer of hope for W2V to breakdown which was the only way MM could've possibly in their wildest dreams hoped for a close to impossible comeback.

*Bow*

We knew all about your plan to split off and try and kill M2W. We weren't interested.

DeletedUser

I know you guys knew about it. Even M2W knew about it, I wasn't keeping it a secret. But yeh might've been interesting how things would've panned out.

DeletedUser

I know you guys knew about it. Even M2W knew about it, I wasn't keeping it a secret. But yeh might've been interesting how things would've panned out.

Not really. You would have used us to help you kill M2W and would have then resumed against -MM-. There is no reason why you couldn't have continued with your plan to attack M2W without Z and I. You are 35 actives after all and we are just 2.

We are flattered though that you considered us essential. Now it all makes sense why you needed us to delete (sun).

DeletedUser

Im not gonna lie, I thought about asking your thought's and Gp's thoughts on it because i know how much you want M2W dead but decided eventually that I didn't need your help to get it done. Ask Willy if u want confirmation ;) The accounts i was taking with me are very active huge and capable players. The reason I didn't continue with the plan is because one of W2V's goal has been reached so there is no need for it. Your acc and GP's are dead so I didn't need to force M2W to hit you both. My point in the whole thing was W2V set out a goal to reach which was to get rid of you and GP so if we want to reach it in the least possible time then we should use every arsenal we have to get the job done asap - which is to force M2W's hand.

But yes you two ended up actually deleting so it saved a lot of time. I couldn't trust you and GP to actually delete and very surprised when i saw you two barb but I was glad and it was also my preferred scenario rather than squeezing M2W's arm which would've taken longer. It worked out better than i thought at the end :)