To Dyper ....... or not to Dyper ........

DeletedUser41659

That is the question.

DeletedUser

Is this like one of those SAT questions where we have to fill the blanks in?

DeletedUser80988

Whatever you guys want. I'm just posting to see if my signature update worked.

deadsocks

I'd vote some extent of Dyper.
Well, ideally I'd vote that everyone made this world's end as interesting as its beginning with actual conflicts and shizzle, but I can just about see Walt falling asleep onto his 23 keyboards from where I'm sitting.
So I vote, or rather I expect, that some people will move into Deus from Hyper, and the rest will make some remnant tribe and party hard.
I don't expect there to be a full integration, because not everyone's active enough to log in once a week and move tribes :)

And I hope for god's sakes that they pick a better name than Dyper. Deus is bad enough.

DeletedUser

Not Sure if the Mods would let me use the tribe name I want for the final tribe :D
I want to call it WTF for World Twenty Four :D

DeletedUser68103

oh dang. They deleted my siggy. I don't think I had that saved anywhere either.

Hi guys :) anyone remember me?

DeletedUser

Not Sure if the Mods would let me use the tribe name I want for the final tribe :D
I want to call it WTF for World Twenty Four :D

That is as I remember allowed In Game, BUT I will check. You'd have to be extremely careful however posting its name on the forums as you know the 'f' word is banned in all shapes and forms. However, I'll allow your post there. :)

DeletedUser41659

*dramatic suspense ensues*

Repinski

Please don't end this great world in a merge..... I'd be greatly disappointed in all of you that have fought so hard and so long in the world that spawned so many great wars.... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

"Decisions are made by people who attend"

You lost your voice of opinion when you quit, kindly leave the fate of the world to the people whom it concerns

DeletedUser69648

Well to "dyper" I believe would be a great tragedy to this world, Deus has worked so hard to become number one, and I think that there should be a select few that have earned the spot into deus, and should be moved in, and then a great fight, between friends, would be a great and epic way to finish this world, no hard feelings towards either side.

DeletedUser

That is as I remember allowed In Game, BUT I will check. You'd have to be extremely careful however posting its name on the forums as you know the 'f' word is banned in all shapes and forms. However, I'll allow your post there. :)

Thanks Char :) Mail me with the mods decision please, But it looks like Captainf2 already stole my thunder and made a tribe by this name to hold refugees.

Well to "dyper" I believe would be a great tragedy to this world, Deus has worked so hard to become number one, and I think that there should be a select few that have earned the spot into deus, and should be moved in, and then a great fight, between friends, would be a great and epic way to finish this world, no hard feelings towards either side.

I hear ya TK. But also do not forget that it was your alliance with Hyper that did help to achieve this.
Plus the alliance it had prior when I lead Ayreon and we offered both defensive support and other target clean up for Deus.

What I am trying to say is that the tribes that I have lead have always worked together with Deus and that helped us both to achieve where we both are today.
Without that it could have easily gone many other directions and you all need to understand that.