To Dyper ....... or not to Dyper ........

DeletedUser

Just delete your account now Captain Sam ,,,,,
Save us the hassle of your presence and the embarrassment of your trivial little ways of annoying peeps on W24

DeletedUser69648

MY alliance with hyper?
in which tribe?
Storme?
RONIN?
RES?
or FLiP?

DeletedUser41659

*dramatic suspense ensues furthur*

New sig ... ACTIVATED!

DeletedUser41659

*Double post to add win*

By the way ...

What's wrong with a little ... hug?

Do we not all need a bit of a ... hug? ... you know, every now and then?
What's wrong with that?

The Magnus ADORES ... hugs.

Hug me.

Now.

Dyper style.

Have to agree with the Socks.
Dyper is just not a cool word. Who coined that, has to go.

*throws it away*

There we go.

DeletedUser41659

Magnus ,,,, I thought you going to be AWOL for awhile ???

Yes sir.

Things have gotten better (thank god for that) and I am almost out of the poop. Just a few more things and I will be somewhat free. A question I've always wanted to ask you, why do you use the comma [,] and not the full stop [.] like in the above quote???

The Magnus simply must know.

Double posting does not add win, it adds infracts. :D

:(

Thank you sir for the clarification on said double posting additions. The Magnus will be vigilant and will endeavour to be a model citizen in the future ... and beyond!

@Deus/Walt - Are you gonna do another cyanide and poison thread to let us all know what's gonna happen next? T'would be awesome.

Or post one in this thread?

T'would also be awesome.

Go on.

Do it.

DeletedUser

I think he thought I was being serious lol. Talking of which is this actually a serious thread and should I stop spamming it? :S

Bo-John-bo

I think he thought I was being serious lol. Talking of which is this actually a serious thread and should I stop spamming it? :S

It is the most serious of serious threads mister charmander. I am ashamed at your behaviour and lack of respect for the great Dyper.

p.S I think it shouldn't be called Dyper, not enough Deus letters. I know Hyper is better than Deus but I still feel sorry for all the Deusians. Maybe Duper??

DeletedUser

The thread is about a tribe? :S Mostly seems like spam to me.

=RedFox=

Its asking about the possibility of a merger between the 2 main tribes left. Deus and Hyper = Dyper

DeletedUser

However, feel free to delete the comments from people who are no longer playing this world and, therefore, have absolutely no say in what transpires from here on

The Great 1One1

Hyper and Deus won't merge, because if they do, I'll delete Tribal Wars and you'll all be forced to play Call of Duty instead like normal people! HAhAhAHA! I am an evil one, yes...

DeletedUser41659

Still wondering why you havent answered my question....

Mr Topkilla = Mr Bone?

Yes sir.

Things have gotten better (thank god for that) and I am almost out of the poop. Just a few more things and I will be somewhat free. A question I've always wanted to ask you, why do you use the comma [,] and not the full stop [.] like in the above quote???

The Magnus simply must know.

Or do you mean the Magnus' question?

Anywho ... looks like there will be no Dypering.

Go Hyper!

Kristiedawn

However, feel free to delete the comments from people who are no longer playing this world and, therefore, have absolutely no say in what transpires from here on
Ihatchu.
:axemen::icon_surprised: <-- :icon_biggrin:
Some of us are still watching ya know <.< Although, we do contribute nothing... We should still be included for the fuuuun of it...grumpyjack.

DeletedUser41659

Ihatchu.
:axemen::icon_surprised: <-- :icon_biggrin:
Some of us are still watching ya know <.< Although, we do contribute nothing... We should still be included for the fuuuun of it...grumpyjack.

Well ... nothing wrong with watching :icon_wink:

And fairplay to you Ms Dawn. There are a number of us who do not play anymore but still like to watch. The Magnus being such. Just having a big fat watch. Watching you. Watching me. Watching eachother. With tape.

By the way the Magnus should have been president. You sucked. Just to remind you.

@Deus - Why didn't you merge? Would have been a big party and everyone hugging it up. Would have been a milestone in TW. Kirstie might have been forgiven for being such a crap president who only got votes by laying out her wares. Then we could have all moved to a new world and lived in the same house.

Just wondering ...

Kristiedawn

Well ... nothing wrong with watching :icon_wink:

And fairplay to you Ms Dawn. There are a number of us who do not play anymore but still like to watch. The Magnus being such. Just having a big fat watch. Watching you. Watching me. Watching eachother. With tape.

By the way the Magnus should have been president. You sucked. Just to remind you.

@Deus - Why didn't you merge? Would have been a big party and everyone hugging it up. Would have been a milestone in TW. Kirstie might have been forgiven for being such a crap president who only got votes by laying out her wares. Then we could have all moved to a new world and lived in the same house.

Just wondering ...

It is Mrs. Dawn now, Magnus ;) I married my duke. How do you think I got the votes? He threatened the tribe if they didn't vote, blah blah blah. That's how you win! (Props should really go to TGO, it was all him)
But in the end, does it matter to you, or anyone else how I won? The fact remains, I did! :icon_biggrin:
And in true presidental fashion, I did nothing after being elected.