To End The Tyranny

Michael Wolf

Let's be honest, Why?? is amazing. To be a proud mass recruiting tribe, #1 in Rank, #1 in OD, Hugs for those without a home.....

its not hard to hug everyone around you

For your sake you better merge with APEX before you find out what it's like when Why?? isn't in a hugging mood. If you don't want my word for it, ask someone from ITs/Clay/4A/RIZE/Gidiup.

infact its just a strategy to avoid fighting anyone who can fight back..

OK maybe you're out of the loop a little. But the title of this thread makes it clear for those with common sense that Why?? and Tyrant exchange punches on the battlefield.

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
nope its boring and far from amazing, its not hard to hug everyone around you and recruit and internal, infact its just a strategy to avoid fighting anyone who can fight back.

if people were confident in there tribes they would of said $%%^ it and got the gloves out awhile ago, but all of the top tribes hugged far too much right from the start, and half the good players have left the world because of it, seems several accounts in every tribe are inactive or waiting to be taken over nobody wants to fight each other :), as its always the leadership left playing them all, and magically it just happens to be most of the accounts are frontline.

Hmmm sounds to me like you need hugs! Your to mad for life, maybe it´s TIME to op you. Maybe you would finally have some fun in this world then.

Michael Wolf

What's an OP?

But more important, why doesn't this forum have a (hug) smiley like Skype?

I need a mod!

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What's an OP?

But more important, why doesn't this forum have a (hug) smiley like Skype?

I need a mod!

hug_80_anim_gif.gif

DeletedUser64969

you guys seem sad when someone says there opinion, and honestly I'm not mocking or flaming you, I don't really care, its just a simple observation, I did it myself on w68 and it was frankly my worst world because of my actions/reacting to others, although I never did it quite to this scale from the beginning, but either way I still did it as well, so don't get butthurt when I point it out, and you are welcome to attack me anytime you like, quite frankly it makes no difference to anything lol.

but when people are in leadership doing smart things makes boring worlds, pursuing the win makes us do things that are not even remotely fun just for the sake of winning, but sometimes remembering its a game is the way to go, i'm also guilty of forgetting that at times, but i'm definitely not playing this world for the win, being there done that multiple times, its boring.

and yes your first proper war with tyrant ended in a 3 week NAP after sometime fighting, the first war where people were fighting back, this is what your members have told me anyway, I haven't being on the world long enough or payed enough attention to the early politics to know for myself, so I can only repeat what others have told me in that regard, although you did disband Gidiup and the majority of them joined tyrant/noobs, tyrants ex puppet tribe, I was present for that, congrats I guess.

But this is all an opinion, if you don't like stick your fingers in your ears :p

when are you guys finishing your merge with CVC?

Last edited:

DeletedUser106815

For your sake you better merge with APEX before you find out what it's like when Why?? isn't in a hugging mood. If you don't want my word for it, ask someone from ITs/Clay/4A/RIZE/Gidiup.

You forgot to add Tyrant. You know, since you ended the tyranny and all that.

DeletedUser38590

when are you guys finishing your merge with CVC?

That won't happen for a bit now...they are merging with Llamas and have ran out of room :icon_rolleyes:

WHY do worlds have tribal size limits...its simply unfair :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97878

That won't happen for a bit now...they are merging with Llamas and have ran out of room :icon_rolleyes:

WHY do worlds have tribal size limits...its simply unfair :icon_wink:

W46 had no tribal limits and if I remember rightly there was a tribe with over 500 members during start up

DeletedUser38590

W46 had no tribal limits and if I remember rightly there was a tribe with over 500 members during start up

Just imagine how big Streetgutt could become there :icon_neutral:

WHY would truly rule the world :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64969

this is an enlightened world, we have a tolerant society, WORLD PEACE.

DeletedUser93439

Yep, there was. They were called 500 or so and really were sticking around like vermin.

In the end it didn't become one huge hug because TSL didn't want it and frankly, TWIST didn't either (or whatever name we went by) xD

DeletedUser97878

Yep, there was. They were called 500 or so and really were sticking around like vermin.

In the end it didn't become one huge hug because TSL didn't want it and frankly, TWIST didn't either (or whatever name we went by) xD

I think it was SDA or something like that in start up, but 500 had around 100 members for the majority of the world. I was in there for a good while till I seen sense and ended up co-ing ampatriot on swordalchemist.