To End The Tyranny

DeletedUser93066

It's a shame we gave you the perfect opportunity to come up with a great PNP and you ridiculed the hungry readers with this? Come on Forgotten. Let's do it one more time. Come up with a real good Pnp. Good luck to Why F. Btw. Your Pnp at least beats whatever we would come up with. Ours would be like "fooooOoOoOooooooD"

DeletedUser86215

Why?? won't get chance to find out

Why and what went wrong :lol:(not insulting or taking Why?? being weak)

If Why?? member skill lvl 5 then take Tyrant members at skill lvl 8+

Better be ready for Tyrant trains incoming it be pretty difficult for even snipe to work on those witnessed their foreplay myself on front-line acct in Syn while account sitting it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser115006

The only Tyranny ending here today is the boredom that was these external forums.

Thanks for the fun read and great memes, folks!

Good luck playas.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Great op by Why?? F on TheyCallMeNitto. All around great participation with 15+ trains headed at Nitto for the op. However, Tyrant did a great job in defending against it. It will be interesting to see what is Why's next move, but so far it isn't such a great start for them.

nwhbq0.png

neither was the first day of the somme..:p

DeletedUser

Forgotten just before and then right when op landed... :lol:

giphy.gif

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So.. i t would appear, altho a very difficult task, that Why?? Op was even worse than their war declaration...

I gotta say forgotton.. were you on monkey lsd when you typed that shit?

It's quite clear Jacal that your sucking up to Tyrant here , I bet it won't be long before you guys merge with them and I would have to admit if I see it happen even though you could care a less , that I would be very disappointed to see whiskey sour have to fight for a tribe this arrogant and to be quite frank you seem no better then them

Michael Wolf

I laughed so hard at that Sweet Baby Lew.! Thanks for the laugh.

Yeah, great job by Tyrant on sniping and stacking a few villages. It appears this will be a long and drawn out war. Good luck to everyone!

DeletedUser

Great op by Why?? F on TheyCallMeNitto. All around great participation with 15+ trains headed at Nitto for the op. However, Tyrant did a great job in defending against it. It will be interesting to see what is Why's next move, but so far it isn't such a great start for them.

nwhbq0.png

mmmm beautiful ;)

and seems the forums livened up! This is exactly what the forums needed :)

DeletedUser88324

It's quite clear Jacal that your sucking up to Tyrant here , I bet it won't be long before you guys merge with them and I would have to admit if I see it happen even though you could care a less , that I would be very disappointed to see whiskey sour have to fight for a tribe this arrogant and to be quite frank you seem no better then them

Whatever floats your boat, kiddo... ;)

DeletedUser118603

You should have hired kirk for the pnp..Good luck to all

61e8424d781e5e78616827bb41aeb05d9eae62d7ea2f7c6166dc56d0dbd33192.jpg

DeletedUser

Good luck to the Why family. After seeing your first op, which you clearly had high hopes for by declaring hours before it landed, this will be a pretty one sided altercation once it kicks off.

Aslo does your reference make Gof of 420 Poland? Cause that's fairly accurate.

Best of luck.

DeletedUser83995

Finally a war worth watching. I wish all my good friends in Tyrant good luck. I am sure you won't need it. Good leadership, good players, overall a good tribe. Why?? you might of bitten off a bit more than you can chew on this one.

~ Jimmy

DeletedUser118938

I hope as the war goes on someone can turn all these politics into funny lore to keep the rest of us entertained as we watch the world burn

DeletedUser93066

ag! atmo well if when we fight another tribe i will ask u to do the pnp declaration for us..

i always wanted a good scribe!!

​Pick me Pick me, I promise I can do better! Didn't you see my demonstration up there?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thread cleaned. Can we all please be sensitive by those affected of the time of Nazi rule and refrain from such discussion and "banter". It is only but considerate and mutually respectful. Let's keep thread on topic and behave. Those replying to this post WILL be infracted. Carry on.