To End The Tyranny

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This will be a very long war for sure. Want to say good luck to Tyrant, let´s have some fun while we are at it!

Why is that kind of tribe that will always be flamed by players, but these kinds of tribes have often won worlds in the past, so i don´t think it´s bad that players underestimates us.

But Tyrant is a pretty solid tribe, but not without flaws that´s for sure. I have been playing for a long time and have been in many long wars and this one wont be different, the more stubborn tribe will win, the tribe with more players that dont give a **** about losing some villages from time to time will win. Because with the coin system you can always come back with double power.

We knew tyrant had advantage to start with in this war, and we knew they would win the start, as they had planned their attacks on god for some time, he lost alot of villages to start with but we got him pretty stabalized with sits and stacks. They also had alot better borders, more players that could do some dmg from pretty short distance.

But now things have changed a bit and we dont really have many excuses left, borders are moving closer and we should be able to do more off easier. So i am expecting very nice fights for the upcoming weeks/months.

I know for a fact that why has alot of quality players and they will eventually all get into this fight and make it more even!

So again good luck to all! Was not really going to write that much...

Yakushi Kabuto

Good luck to both sides, the participants in the war should provide us some reports to know what's really happening.. It's really lame to just watch villages exchanges hands without some story behind it :D

DeletedUser

This will be a very long war for sure. Want to say good luck to Tyrant, let´s have some fun while we are at it!

Why is that kind of tribe that will always be flamed by players, but these kinds of tribes have often won worlds in the past, so i don´t think it´s bad that players underestimates us.

But Tyrant is a pretty solid tribe, but not without flaws that´s for sure. I have been playing for a long time and have been in many long wars and this one wont be different, the more stubborn tribe will win, the tribe with more players that dont give a **** about losing some villages from time to time will win. Because with the coin system you can always come back with double power.

We knew tyrant had advantage to start with in this war, and we knew they would win the start, as they had planned their attacks on god for some time, he lost alot of villages to start with but we got him pretty stabalized with sits and stacks. They also had alot better borders, more players that could do some dmg from pretty short distance.

But now things have changed a bit and we dont really have many excuses left, borders are moving closer and we should be able to do more off easier. So i am expecting very nice fights for the upcoming weeks/months.

I know for a fact that why has alot of quality players and they will eventually all get into this fight and make it more even!

So again good luck to all! Was not really going to write that much...

Oh no u dihhh-innnt!

that-was-some-bullshit-o.gif

if you knew all this, why did you wait to recruit him until he came running as a refugee? If you are going to take the time to write so much why?? dont you at least tell it true?? Which is that you brought this war upon yourself, therefore these explanations are lies. pshh. some ppl

DeletedUser92617

Oh no u dihhh-innnt!

that-was-some-bullshit-o.gif

if you knew all this, why did you wait to recruit him until he came running as a refugee? If you are going to take the time to write so much why?? dont you at least tell it true?? Which is that you brought this war upon yourself, therefore these explanations are lies. pshh. some ppl

no disrespect, but you have only half an idea what your talking about lol
God coming to us had been planned for some time but we wanted to wait awhile to see what you guys were up to, we thought yeah maybe tyrant will go to war but maybe they wont..then you guys snuck in an op and we were left with no choice but to try and save him before we were ready..

This was a bad,late move but we did save him and he wont be going anywhere now! You can call him refugee or whatever doesnt make a difference!

This war will be very long regardless..but will be a good one for sure:)

DeletedUser

God coming to us had been planned for some time but we wanted to wait awhile to see what you guys were up to, we thought yeah maybe tyrant will go to war but maybe they wont..then you guys snuck in an op and we were left with no choice but to try and save him before we were ready..

This was a bad,late move but we did save him and he wont be going anywhere now! You can call him refugee or whatever doesnt make a difference!

so what you mean is you DID have a choice and chose him over your tribe :)

22463_no-tv-jimmy-fallon-thumbs-down-disapprove.gif

DeletedUser93066

I didn't consider him anything but food tbh. Did he save anything with sheer skill? No! Did he actively try to defend" his account? No! Stacks are meant to be cleared and GO420 is meant to be our food. Can I hear an Amen?

Squela

Amen, mastah.

The only time he retaliated was to suicide all his nukes at a few of our villages. He did not actively defend his account and just relied on stacks arriving. Towards the end, there was some sniping, so I'll grant him or the sitters that, but more could have been done.

DeletedUser

My honest opinion. He is dead weight. The sitters and stacks have done more than that guy. Pretty sure we were eating WSP. And GO420 was WSP. way before you wanted him,

common knowledge, you go after anyone who flees. Go420 got what he wanted, saved by a bigger tribe, Funny I have many conversations

9ce63d23c661195d5d2781a3f34e8a1d.png

yeah, that's about right.

When we started out attacks. Was going to ask to join? So my assumption, next best thing was Why??

2f0cd0abb3a968b8a18f4d55f619ae33.png

So he wanted to join Tyrant, But due to our Op, that was obviously never going to happen. So did the coward thing and fled to Why??

85ddb231e22cf27f8303d850c055e87b.png

And this Ass Kicking??

35f4a56e6488f150935903ac7cf15256.png

Struggling to see, where........erm Yeah....you kick them barbies ass!

Fact of the matter, GO420 was waiting to see who hit him first, Tyrant or Why??. He was a runner from WSP, naturally we would of hit him. Guy has done nothing to protect his own account. So good job forgotten. he's sneaky, and he's yours :)

DeletedUser118650

I'm really enjoying the passive-aggressive Tyrant players responding whenever a Why player makes a statement in here.
As a rim player, I'm wishing both sides best of luck and hopfully it will be an enjoyable war to follow from the side.

DeletedUser

We struggle to understand where Why?? players pull these statements from

DeletedUser65288

I can't believe people have so much trouble with Tyrant clan put me and rob^ on the frontlines and we can rim them with subpar skill and snartying

DeletedUser

Lol, true.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110464

I can't believe people have so much trouble with Tyrant clan put me and rob^ on the frontlines and we can rim them with subpar skill and snartying

Once you find an account I'll prenoble tyrant villas for you on the front line. Always good to help a friend in need out.

DeletedUser93066

Once you find an account I'll prenoble tyrant villas for you on the front line. Always good to help a friend in need out.

Even with pre-nobling It will take Sluggy months before he can noble it. His name is Sluggy for a reason :\