To End The Tyranny

DeletedUser

What about "God of 420"?

What about Godz Nova?
#bringbackwilson

Hmm well out of the two, 420 would have to be the more God like. An absent father who no one has seen in a long time. When he speaks you can hardly understand him, and in his absence he relies on others to take care of what he started. With that being said, have you guys heard the true word? If not, or if you would like to help spread the word, come join me at the Church of Latter Day Saints. All praise Joseph Smith!

DeletedUser118822

It's no secret to anyone who I want to come out on top in this war, go kick some ass Tyrant

BoneCrusher.Exe

Any updates on the war? Have more tribes joined the fun? Who's winning :eek:?

Squela

Well, I managed to noble my first village of the war (Since it was declared) yesterday, so I'm pretty proud of myself :D

DeletedUser

b244d9f553a767b998f599d61eea8211.png

DeletedUser88324

Could someone post the ingame war stats, but the player statistics? Would be interesting to see who are the ones doing most of the fighting in this war.

DeletedUser118341

^LOL

Classic case of sorting the stats the way that puts you nearest the top :D

Squela

It's my default view :lol:

You can still view all of the stats :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Latest war stats...Been a busy week

[h=3]Results (Refresh) (Show comparison only) (Save configuration)[/h]Side 1:
Tribes: Why??, Why!!
Side 2:
Tribes: Why!!, Why??

Timeframe: Last week

[h=3]Total conquers:[/h]Side 1: 356
Side 2: 356
Difference: 0
chart
[h=3]Total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 105
Side 2: 105
chart
[h=3]Points value of total conquers:[/h]Side 1: 2,147,331
Side 2: 2,147,331
chart
[h=3]Points value of total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 799,389
Side 2: 799,389
chart
Export to public forums

DeletedUser88324

*declares war on rank 2 tribe - eats nothing but tribe members* #yolo

DeletedUser

What confuses me is why people will follow a duke that has done nothing but internal 80% of his villages... Great leadership!

DeletedUser

Looking at most of Whys stats at least he's leading by example. Okay perhaps he needs to take a few more barbs.

But in all honesty what are Why going to do when they run out of internals and barbs...guess they will have some very large accounts though.

Michael Wolf

I'm at a major disadvantage here as I don't have a history with any of you but clearly, Why?? needs someone to do a little PnP. Tyrant is absolutely crushing it here. Waterloo or Sweet Baby Lou, either of you interested? I tend to laugh when I read your posts.

I have mails from every tribe thinking we're about to attack them. *Stares at Please??* Speaking of you, I'm still waiting for your acceptance to merge into me.

Sausage, there's still a lot of internals to eat (RIP family tribes) so it may take some time but I believe the plan is to move south.

Ignoramus of the Law

A lot of smack talk here and there but seriously, this is the most apathetic war between top 10 tribes since the inception of time. Tyrant, using bizarre proxy tactics, pushing Gidiup and all sort of tribes against Why??, orchestrating cheap merges and soft coalitions. Why?? clustering itself through barbs and internals, throwing every bloody resource at Gidiup, ~REST~, Tyrant's death stars and others. One side lacking decisiveness, the other one lacking vision. Both handicapped by self-confidence, trying to dig trenches and brace for the winter, don't seem to understand that the time works against them.

Because whatever tribes Tyrant throws at Why??, they keep growing.
Because no matter how much Why?? will fight, Tyrant will avoid a final battle.

Tic, tac!

Gidiup is definitely failing against Why??, RoH, pushed into a merge, now ~REST~ is just as done while Why?? even if using a crazy amount of resources is growing.

Tyrant is either waiting for the resources to deplete so they can intervene and claim the victory or are playing the attrition game, easily fending off 420 and other tribes, waiting for Why?? to simply implode due to exhaustion.

Bottom line: This war is boring. Middle man fighting on one side and All-in tactic on the other.
Say what you wish. Tyrant has the name, the reputation, the mods and the skill, but Why?? has been rank 1 for the last 3 months. If their leaders will find the power and the patience to motivate them, to keep the struggle going, the oil the wheels, then this war might cause some stir and some surprise. Regime on 80, Tyrant's ancestor, demonstrated that you may have the name, the skill, the confidence, the mods. You will simply need more.

And yes, look, Waterloo, Llamas' duke, neighboring Why?? is brown nosing them so they won't get attacked, hu ha hi.
I don't give a damn. I honestly don't. I respect Tyrant, know what they can do, I respect Why?? because they shown they can get their shit together and put a fight. Against the odds. What I say it's the observator's opinion, not Llamas' policy or stance. I am aware that Tyrant is the most liked tribe on this world. But Why?? is still the rank 1.

Side 1:
Tribes: Why??, Why!!
Side 2:
Tribes: Tyrant

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 4
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23,370
Side 2: 29,755
Difference: 6,385

chart

I'm at a major disadvantage here as I don't have a history with any of you but clearly, Why?? needs someone to do a little PnP. Tyrant is absolutely crushing it here. Waterloo or Sweet Baby Lou, either of you interested? I tend to laugh when I read your posts.

Ok... this looks bad...
But Michael posted his message while I was typing mine.

Last edited:

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but who has ever said that Tyrant is another Regime. Yes, we both have limited recruitment, but for the most part its completely different players? I'm usually not the one to respond to posts on externals, but saying "oh, this world is boring, the top 2 tribes aren't fighting what so ever" is kind of ridiculous. We've both had our own ops and both tribes have faced a tough wall on both sides. I am pretty sure that it was said multiple times that both tribes have had ops of their own that failed.

As for Gidiup, yes, we have NAPed them in order to focus on the Why front, but please do tell me how that is anything different than what Llamas did earlier in the world when they NAPed Why F in order to "fight" (recruit) their own battles. We have had nothing to do with the RoH and Giddiup merger. Other than that, all I see in my end is Llamas all up alone in the NE recruiting from every enemy tribe they face before they disband. Instead of flaming Tyrant for their actions, why don't you please look in the mirror because Llamas has been pulling strings for the whole world.

I want to end by saying we respect Why. They have shown that they're a bunch of very capable players. Yes, some of us have flamed them in the past, but its all part of the fun in the world. I myself don't usually like to flame (even though I am right now), but some players enjoy it and its part of the fun of TW. Instead of talking like your all high and mighty, please do list Llama's accomplishments.