To End The Tyranny

DeletedUser92617

Why Family vs Tyrant

Friday, the twenty second day of January, 2016.
JOINT RESOLUTION Declaring That a State of War Exists Between Tyrant and the Why-Family and Making Provisions To Prosecute The Same
Whereas Tyrant has un-formally declared war against the Why-Family: Therefore be it Resolved by the Council and House of Representatives of the Why-Family in Congress assembled, That the state of war between the Why-Family and Tyrant which has thus been thrust upon the Why-Family is hereby formally declared; and the Family is hereby authorized and directed to employ the entire military force of the Why-Family and the resources of the Council to carry on war against Tyrant; and, to bring the conflict to a successful termination, all of the resources of the Why-Family are hereby pledged by the Council.
(Dukes)
Approved January 22, 2016 11:58 AM C.E.T.
Forgotten Warrior X

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118544

Good Luck everyone involved, Keep it fair and fun :D

W84 Grab your Drinks and popcorn, its gonna be

yrc46H1.jpg

DeletedUser

Finally what we've (or atleast I've) been waiting for :lol: Too bad i'm not frontline :/

Ignoramus of the Law

“The board is set, the pieces are moving. We come to it at last, the great battle of our time.”
– Gandalf

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Veterns seeking to Coplay or take over accounts

Player :

Balian in Ibelin

Experience :

Plenty

Salary :

None as long we are fighting Tyrant

Most hated player:

The Absolute Ruler

If interested contact me on my skype :

​bailianinibelin

DeletedUser115558

Too early in this world when 2 promising tribes warring, Good luck both of You and Thanks for the entertainment and giving us a No-HUG world.

GIF for both Tribe Emotion /Preparedness- Eagerness and Joy of Launching on each other

[spoil]
cat_twerk.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Appreciate the official declaration and whatever time it took to put together :icon_cool:. GL mate. That said, it sounds like a drunk unemployed lawyer whose down on his luck wanting to go out w a bang (insert skype Monkey Emoj). Pretty weird words. Maybe the boys at the constitutional convention went on a bender and decided to TWz lol. Insofar as no such informal war has been declared, it is full of lies. WHY?? give false pretext!?!? Some perceived moral high ground? Minister of Propaganda more honest than the awkward pseudo congress/house of reps allusions you all are making. You took in a refugee who was at open war w Tyrant. Pretty cut and dry breh. Or have you already Forgotten that??

[spoil]
xt0zs.jpg
[/spoil] X

xt0by.jpg

P.S.

[spoil]
7b1550fee4e119e9c74f5d7004f202bd.png
[/spoil]

p.p.s Im also a lying propagandist so i like you.

devil667

Umm forgotten, a few questions there.

JOINT RESOLUTION Declaring That a State of War Exists Between Tyrant and the Why-Family and Making Provisions To Prosecute The Same

But why? :icon_rolleyes:

Whereas Tyrant has un-formally declared war against the Why-Family: Therefore be it Resolved by the Council and House of Representatives of the Why-Family in Congress assembled, That the state of war between the Why-Family and Tyrant which has thus been thrust upon the Why-Family is hereby formally declared

But why? :icon_confused:

and the Family is hereby authorized and directed to employ the entire military force of the Why-Family and the resources of the Council to carry on war against Tyrant;

But why? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser86215

Why Family vs Tyrant

Friday, the twenty second day of January, 2016.
Whereas Tyrant has un-formally declared war against the Why-Family: Therefore be it Resolved by the Council and House of Representatives of the Why-Family in Congress assembled, That the state of war between the Why-Family and Tyrant which has thus been thrust upon the Why-Family is hereby formally declared; and the Family is hereby authorized and directed to employ the entire military force of the Why-Family and the resources of the Council to carry on war against Tyrant; and, to bring the conflict to a successful termination, all of the resources of the Why-Family are hereby pledged by the Council.
(Dukes)
Approved January 22, 2016 11:58 AM C.E.T.
Forgotten Warrior X

Voww....someone seems like belong from parliament or knows how to write awesome War declaration :icon_razz: but this was meant to happen no surprise question doubt over this war

"I hopefully get more from farm bit extra hauls as these people get busy in war :lol:"

DeletedUser

and the Family is hereby authorized and directed to employ the entire military force of the Why-Family

Yeah?? How did that go this afternoon?

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Great op by Why?? F on TheyCallMeNitto. All around great participation with 15+ trains headed at Nitto for the op. However, Tyrant did a great job in defending against it. It will be interesting to see what is Why's next move, but so far it isn't such a great start for them.

nwhbq0.png

DeletedUser88324

So.. i t would appear, altho a very difficult task, that Why?? Op was even worse than their war declaration...

I gotta say forgotton.. were you on monkey lsd when you typed that shit?