To family, or not to family: that is the question:

DeletedUser

Subject one, family tribes: O.F and TH,

Whether 'tis a noble in the mind of the sufferer. The axes and rams of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, To die: to sleep; No more; and by a sleep to say we end ...

rats

The rats are fleeing their ships

To some there seems to be no boundaries, no limits, as to what they'll do to get some additional premium. To win, at all costs, and by any means necessary.

Only Fools

ONLY FOOLS IS going to win this round, if you want to be a winner, this is the tribe for you!

Family Tribes
O.F
O.F2
O.F3
etc...
Sadly, we saw family tribes run rampid here in high performance 4. 1, 2 3 sometimes even 4 family branches (some families even allied w/ other families, as was stated on their profiles).

Our HP forefathers (Ender Wiggin the 3rd, Sir Miggymas the second, and King Nothing IXVXX (large family - no pun intended), fought long and hard to get the numbers down here in HP and to get the server where it is today. So we finally get that. Only to be invaded and subjected to the dangers of familism.

*Does anyone ever stop and think as to why there's a tribal-limit in the first place? Granted, this is not a very large world, where families really aren't "as" dangerous. (that's subjective, notice the "as"). This is HP. It is one of the smallest worlds, if not "the" smallest. So, one tribe spreading itself into 3-4 factions instantly affects the competitive balance.

Many were warned early on; were told what would happen if they continued down this path and where it would lead them.

Do you remember some of the responses that were givin'?

"let's wait and see"

"you'll see"

"just wait we'll show you"

Well, the future is now the present, and it's time to examine this situation:

How soon we seem to forget or try to brush things under a rug. However, I will tell you now, that there was one tribe who was paying attention to you, this whole time. We marked all of these coalitionists as enemy, the minute they began spreading the virus of familism. This same tribe has been working very diligently, to clean up the world and make it a safer place ;)

I'm RexMerciless, Duke of INmates Running the Asylum, (nice to meet you, nice to meet you). Sorry I haven't been posting here very often, I'm a bit shy (teehee) and I guess you could say I've been running into a few problems with the law -- considering I'm a convict and all (chuckles).

You might be saying to yourself, "hmm, you know what, he's right, what ever happened to these sword laden, spear chuckin', "we're going to win the round at all costs" family optimists? You know it's funny you say that... Just the other day I was asking myself the same thing, as I was looking up at the stats, to see if my point-whored village had moved up in the ranks yet.

Well folks, I'm deeply saddened, and I'm afraid to tell you guys this (grab a seat and tissue), that most of those family tribes we saw at the beginning stages of this round, are no longer with us, or have been reduced to farms. (errm, I know it's sad) :*(

Today, all we have is the memories to hold on to; remnants of these so called famulites and the villages they left us. Shadows of their former-selves and the mass-graveyards that they've left behind.

Only Fools1-4, and Thors Hammers A,B,C, D and F (if I left some of you out, please forgive me) you were warned by the community. You made your choice and continued to go down the wrong path. Now, I say to you, was it worth it? Really?!

There have been some who seem to be on the right path, now. But there's also a small handful left, who have pretended to drift away from the pack, only to continue some of the same type of behavior, in a lesser -- more secretive -- fashion. Consider this another warning. Be very careful of the decisions you make, we'll have no patience for it.

Subject Two: the tribe known as "Not!" - hi guys :)

270907176_0f98502978.jpg

Take a bow gentlemen; don't be afraid to comment here, I'll give you the same respect you give me.

This leads me to the tribe known as Not! -- the first portion really didn't have much to do with you guys, really, I have no idea whether or not you have a family or not. But I do know your whole purpose on the server is to screw us over.

You know what I have to say about that? Right on guys. At least someone has the balls to "attempt" to pull it off. We will accept your offer, and deal with whatever problems you throw our way. We are not here just for the premium. We are here to challenge and push ourselves, and to take our game to the next level. If we can win and do that? I'd say that's the perfect scenario.

Good luck my friends.

Be all my sins remember'd"
RexMerciless
Duke of INmate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Right on!!~~ well said. See you on the flip side ^^:icon_biggrin:

Gavenvos

Really nice post Rex...

Cant agree more on family tribes...we managed to have TH disbanded but they didn't get the point and started again to try and learn to count...1 then 2 and so on...they really dont know how to waste their time...

As for us and you...
We are here to take the challenge and to try and give you big guys a challenge..that's the fun of it..or not!?

so.. Game on!

DeletedUser

I was contacted by the OF Aristocracy, no more than a minute after this post.

Seems they want to take a more diplomatic stance?

TheGladiator today at 00:33
Hey, i wonder if you would like to become allies with the only fools family?

Sure! SIGN US UP.

DeletedUser

:d

very helpfull indeed if one of their members trys to farm me...well .nami. think i will be first offender this evening again :D ...or maybe not...can´t have that much troops :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

RexMerciless are you a polician or just unlaw lawer?:icon_biggrin:
btw nice post!!!

as you said yourself 'take a bow gentlemen' i'm sure after killing all those in charge now you realise you got no families to deal with right or may be NOT!?

i must say i almost felt glad to see so many good faces in HP and that incluinds meggy too but i just can't understand one think tho and it does bother me like hell. how come you call up on a challenge when you got co-player accounts in your tribe???

Do you really need an account running on 24/7 to win?:icon_eek:

the good thing about this game used to be fair game but nowadays every one do their cheating in so many ways just like using ilegal scripts and all this in name of victory??

Da dude in here... yeah GOLD reported my profile to try to ban me permanently from HP but I'll be bk soon and kick ***.

gav. see you in another 24hrs:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

RexMerciless are you a polician or just unlaw lawer?:icon_biggrin:
btw nice post!!!

Like I told you, the man hasn't been too kind too me -- to make a long story short, there was a little situation over here, that involved me, border patrol, a truckload of moonshine and a bee-bee gun. Needless to say, I've got a lot of time on my hands, here in my cell.

as you said yourself 'take a bow gentlemen' i'm sure after killing all those in charge now you realise you got no families to deal with right or may be NOT!?
We hit most of them, but there out there, hiding under a rock somewhere. :icon_eek:

i must say i almost felt glad to see so many good faces in HP and that incluinds meggy too but i just can't understand one think tho and it does bother me like hell. how come you call up on a challenge when you got co-player accounts in your tribe???

the good thing about this game used to be fair game but nowadays every one do their cheating in so many ways just like using ilegal scripts and all this in name of victory??

Do you really need an account running on 24/7 to win?:icon_eek:
Already looking for excuses I see? Save them, I've seen every excuse in the book. "My mom was on vacation while you attacked, she usually sits me" -- yes, I actually heard that one once lol "had real life issues, right before you catted all my villages to level 1 so it doesn't count" ...and last but not least, and one of my personal favorites - "you're using cheat codes, cheater! look at him he's cheatin!! ban that turtle!!'"

Hmm, well I have been known to use a cheat code or two if you see my level 20 Heavy Calvary -- that travel at scout speed -- come your way, you'll know you've been a victim of it.

I dunno, maybe you're on to something with these conspiracy theories (doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo) of yours. Let's assess the situation shall we? We'll get to the bottom of this...

INmate membership:

Nami - currently playing solo. (I think his co-player quit the second or 3rd dayof HP lol He's just that damn good.
Colorfactory - Co-play?
Roy Miro - Solo (and he's been on vacation for a week)
RexMerciless - What he lacks in intelligence, he makes up for in good looks and charm -- sorry, had to give myself a shout out. Oh! and he's playing solo as well -- is a known supporter of co-played and non co-played world separation.
Niklam - The greek god is playing solo.
Milady - Solo
Chicken - Solo
Figgis - Solo
Augoustos - Solo

I don't know if you picked up on it or not. But...

Hah,, Most of us are all playing solo! But I do think it's very interesting, these conspiracy theories that you speak of, they'll have you thinking for days, but it gives me something to do in here...

Figgis

Yes, I am playing solo =)

Your excuses and accusations are totally wrong. Please learn your facts before you make accusations like that.

DeletedUser

Personally, I would like to see HP go in one way or the other, and become a strictly co-played server (with extra co-playing incentives), or a singles only server (no co-players). High performance means exactly that, perform at a high level or GTFO.

Granted, in order to do that, you have to get rid of sitting as well. Because that can almost become a watered-down version of co-playing -- with the only draw back being, you can't support each other.

However, until that happens, bark your complaints to the game staff

Remember that part about giving me the same respect I give you? Well you're going over the line; trust me, you won't like me when I'm angry. I can throw rocks too!

DeletedUser

I think I will be joining the next HP world and join family tribes get baronship then just kick everyone :p See if they get the point ;0

DeletedUser

I know where the next argument is headed, and I'll cut the head off right now, before it's even written.

Yes, we have 4 people in the top 5, and we are very powerful right now.

You could have had this same thing, if u didn't rush to getting 15 members in the first week of HP. Players see that and immediately think you are a k tribe or a mass recruit tribe.

At one point we had, what, 4 people? Other players saw that (miggy and co) and shared the same philosophy; they joined us.

It just takes a little bit of patience my friend.

DeletedUser

They should only take away co playing/account sitting if they are able to get rid of family tribes entirely.

DeletedUser

They should only take away co playing/account sitting if they are able to get rid of family tribes entirely.

I agree. I think they tried to do that, in decreasing the numbers, and by having a vote for tribe locks and no outside support.

The problem with a vote is, all the family tribes are going to vote no! lol
Which is what happened. Interesting ideas going to waste.

DeletedUser

Be good to have it to where No outside support no allies/naps, just enemies xD
Also the tribe lock idea with this as well would be good although only way it will happen is if it's the starting settings that way they won't be able to vote on it.

Also setting the tribe limit to like 5-10 would be good as well.

DeletedUser

Yes, I am playing solo =)

Your excuses and accusations are totally wrong. Please learn your facts before you make accusations like that.

Figgies all iCheat players were in co-playing account and that's a fact just as nami.

i do believe if you want to play HP you have to do it solo and performer as a solo player.

'Your excuses and accusations' you said:

are you sure you meant that? cuz i think you mistyped that one strongly. so please consider revision...:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Already looking for excuses I see? Save them, I've seen every excuse in the book. "My mom was on vacation while you attacked, she usually sits me" -- yes, I actually heard that one once lol "had real life issues, right before you catted all my villages to level 1 so it doesn't count" ...and last but not least, and one of my personal favorites - "you're using cheat codes, cheater! look at him he's cheatin!! ban that turtle!!'"

well i must say excuses are there to be used by the weakers or lazy players and that wouldn't be my case.period.

Hmm, well I have been known to use a cheat code or two if you see my level 20 Heavy Calvary -- that travel at scout speed -- come your way, you'll know you've been a victim of it.

i believe you rushed into this one but this is my reply.
i said on my 1st post people been doing everything to achieve a so called victory and others been doing them through wrongs ways for the same need. I never stats you were doing it! so relax cuz i don't speak without a fact, simple!

I dunno, maybe you're on to something with these conspiracy theories (doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo) of yours. Let's assess the situation shall we? We'll get to the bottom of this...

I don't know if you picked up on it or not. But...

Hah,, Most of us are all playing solo! But I do think it's very interesting, these conspiracy theories that you speak of, they'll have you thinking for days, but it gives me something to do in here...

correct me if i'm wrong but didn't iCheat merged with Inmate?
knowing that most or all acc. in iCheat were co-player so what that makes of those who joined you?
....yes, i know some of you are playing solo and i think that's the way it should be for us to have a good time in HP and then bk to our main accounts or other to rl.

DeletedUser

I know where the next argument is headed, and I'll cut the head off right now, before it's even written.

Yes, we have 4 people in the top 5, and we are very powerful right now.
yes, you are and i'm not negleting that cuz that's a fact and i base on fact to back up my speech.

You could have had this same thing, if u didn't rush to getting 15 members in the first week of HP. Players see that and immediately think you are a k tribe or a mass recruit tribe.

At one point we had, what, 4 people? Other players saw that (miggy and co) and shared the same philosophy; they joined us.

It just takes a little bit of patience my friend.

you sure i rushed into recruiting?
please base on fact cuz Inmate, Erotic and NOT! share the same principles, I believe!

I got respect for what you manage to put together and get Inmate running smoothly.
it was started by AKA FUZZ right? cuz i remeber him talking to me and then decided to leave du to rl issues.

P.S. got and give the same respect to all you who post in here. so no hard feelings!

Figgis

Figgies all iCheat players were in co-playing account and that's a fact just as nami.

i do believe if you want to play HP you have to do it solo and performer as a solo player.

'Your excuses and accusations' you said:

are you sure you meant that? cuz i think you mistyped that one strongly. so please consider revision...:icon_cool:

No, it wasn't wrong,

Your excuses were wrong, meaning we don't Co-Play, I don't care if they did in the past, atm they aren't.

Same goes for accusations, your accusation was wrong, meaning since we don't co-play we shouldn't be accused of co-playing.

I will say again, what was the past is the past. This is the present and they are not co-playing.

Also, is it so hard too edit your post like I am now, instead of making 3 posts?...

I feel like I am talking too a child,

A, B, C, D, E, F, G... Must I go on?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No, it wasn't wrong,

Also, is it so hard too edit your post like I am now, instead of making 3 posts?...

I feel like I am talking too a child,

A, B, C, D, E, F, G... Must I go on?

lol, tralking to a child you said. it's petty really cuz i would i heve to be born 20 years again so i can be consider one using PC.

figgis remember you are not the only one posting after me so you must be tolerant and so i can answer the other posts too or otherwise will leave the others answered by jumping around just to satisfice your need!

so you see i did got facts and no only words when i said you got accounts running on 24/7.
you call that the thing of past and i would like to believe it is because this game is the only one getting benefit for it,period.

ah, most of my posts above were for REX to answer because the one that got your name was meant to you, you see that's how it works. so don't throw stone where there is not need to do so.