To family, or not to family: that is the question:

Figgis

ah, most of my posts above were for REX to answer because the one that got your name was meant to you, you see that's how it works. so don't throw stone where there is not need to do so.

I am a member of INmate, am I not?

Thus I can defend my tribe in my tribes declaration thread. Shh.

DeletedUser

I am a member of INmate, am I not?

Thus I can defend my tribe in my tribes declaration thread. Shh.

defend your tibes declaration thread? man you are taking it too personal.

I got nothing against Inmate so there should be no personal feelings against my thread. I took this opportuinity to clear up some issues that i thought it was wrong for the game and direct it to your leader Rex for a better answer.

Gav. I'm Erotic!

Figgis

Not taking it personal, you seem to be though =).

Just stating the facts. :lol:

DeletedUser

I got respect for what you manage to put together and get Inmate running smoothly.
it was started by AKA FUZZ right? cuz i remeber him talking to me and then decided to leave du to rl issues.
Umm, no, not necessarily sure where you got that info… but it’s incorrect.

NEXT QUESTION why do I feel like I’m on trial, all over again! ;) what the heck am I paying my lawyer for!?!

so you see i did got facts and no only words when i said you got accounts running on 24/7.
I guess part of that could be true, we do have our barracks/stables (sometimes workshops) and upgrades, going 24/7. As far as 24/7 activity, that would be hard even with a co-player, but you can do that without it,,, w/ sitters for example. So if u get rid of one, you gotta get rid of the other. However, like I said, most of us are playing solo, so I don't really see the need to turn this into another "redundent" co-playing debate, espcially since, well, we're mostly single player accounts, and I'm not really a "co-play activist", if you get my drift.

As far as the tribe "Icheat", miggy asked for an invite, and we were thrilled to play with him, because he’s a great player. We also had a request from another player from there, but it didn’t work out. If that's a merge.... heh well then, there's been quite a lot of merges going on in this server!

Any more?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

...and let me add just one thing to that, that I would like you to answer:

A tribe as small as I cheat - 4-5 accounts, would be at a HUGE disadvantage, if they had to sit each other, being so small, would they not? They wouldn't be able to support each other -- or make trades on the market (best part of the game IMO).

Now, don't get me wrong, I do see the concern for it, but as of right now, it's perfectly legal, and actually supported by the game staff. So talk to them. Maybe there's some funny business going on there? You got me?!

DeletedUser

Hey Rex... I'll have to let you know the cheat code so Nobles travel as fast as Spears/Axes. I can only get Rams to move a sword speed though :(

Speaking of Swords, I have 23 of them incoming to my village from one of these family tribe types, they have 3 spears, 31 scouts & 1 light cav accompanying them to their doom. Yeah, these guys know how to play.

*shivers*

DeletedUser

...and let me add just one thing to that, that I would like you to answer:

A tribe as small as I cheat - 4-5 accounts, would be at a HUGE disadvantage, if they had to sit each other, being so small, would they not? They wouldn't be able to support each other -- or make trades on the market (best part of the game IMO).

i may not been especific enough i wasn't saying people were account sitting each other but 2 players playing under 1 account, so now you see my concern how that would affect the game!

Now, don't get me wrong, I do see the concern for it, but as of right now, it's perfectly legal, and actually supported by the game staff. So talk to them. Maybe there's some funny business going on there? You got me?![/quote]

i may not been especific enough i wasn't saying people were account sitting each other but 2 players playing under 1 account, so now you see my concern how that would affect the game, right?

Enough of all this account talks and good luck to those who try to play the game clean cuz some clearly can't do so like GOLD players been ripping by us and they decided to report Erotic tribe profile and get me ban that way:(

they must be wondering now how come Erotic didin't fall after their leader been out of game for nearly a week now. that's called a solid foundition and yet you don't know one!

this is for you GOLD (6.6.6 and all the others) Erotic will own you for gettin me banned for such a small thing.
ah do you know why experience players rely on skype? I guess now you know!

DeletedUser

for ur info,we didnt report u,get ur facts straight before jumpinig to accusations.

:icon_rolleyes:

Figgis

Than please tell me how he got banned. A magic genie reads all the mails?

Righhht.

ender_wiggin

Heh. Forefather... lol.

Otherwise, interesting read.

Edit: BTW... it's "laden". not laiden. *shudders*.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

for ur info,we didnt report u,get ur facts straight before jumpinig to accusations.

:icon_rolleyes:

i guess someone used a magic stick on me then!

never mind, now I'm bk and Gold will be gone soon:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Rex got his release papers

Rex got his release papers.

Alright, I wanted to wait until Not! was pretty much finished up before I did this, as I didn't want them to think they were the reason because of it.

Rex is a free man ;)

I've been in this situation -- going on my 3rd round now -- before, and I just don't see myself making it another 5 or 6 more months.

Time to finish the game where I started, in CLOROX on the front lines of a massive war.

To all that I've played with here, good luck w/ real life and all of your future endeavors.

Maybe this will make the server more interesting...

Take care,
...and always remember to dominate responsibly.
AG

Gavenvos

I would never have thought you'd left because of NOT!....
...that is no longer existing btw...(not because of you though...lol)

good luck in real life..

Gav