Lets be honest, shes the catch of W33 now. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No chance!

Domi is still Queen Bee of W33 as far as I'm concerned! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Domi is still Queen Bee of W33 :icon_rolleyes: Yeah right! :lol:

DeletedUser

Domi is still Queen Bee of W33 :icon_rolleyes: Yeah right! :lol:

I was merely stating my opinion IFeelYou.

Since you just couldn't resist the post, please do tell me who you think is the real Queen Bee of W33 because I really value your opinion more than any other.. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Since you just couldn't resist the post, please do tell me who you think is the real Queen Bee of W33 because I really value your opinion more than any other.. :icon_rolleyes:

If Menolly is a girl, then she is :icon_redface:

Repinski

I think your just jealous of Who? and IFY so thats why you insist on constantly flaming IFY in the PnP forums. This isn't just directed at you this is directed at all the IFY flamers out there.

DeletedUser

I think your just jealous of Who? and IFY so thats why you insist on constantly flaming IFY in the PnP forums. This isn't just directed at you this is directed at all the IFY flamers out there.

Jealous of Who? :lol: You must be kidding Repinski!! I don't know if it's just me but I've noticed how you love to worship the ground IFY walks on in this forum. Everytime IFY says something, not long after that I see you saying something like 'Oh, you just got owned by IFY!' Seriously dude, IFY is a big boy and he doesn't need someone backing him up every time he makes a post. :icon_rolleyes:

I'll admit that I have respect for IFY, but I am not jealous of him and especially not jealous of Who?

How I could I be jealous when I have your members mailing me asking for invites? Yeah, it's true, some of your guys have accepted defeat and looking to join a winning team. :icon_wink: Either that or it's a desperate ploy to get more spies into my tribe (not that you do anything with the spy info anyway!) :icon_biggrin:

IMO, you seem to be more talk than anything else Repinski, and as I'm on the subject of your 'talk', your recent attempt to call a 'truce' is pathetic and the real Saurabh would be ashamed if he knew you had resorted to this:

ddcamaroboy said:
Today email of recent attacks

saurabh001 today at 19:53
Hello I am wanting to make a truce for the following reasons.

1) I have the flu. it is very bad and I am throwing up at least once an hour. I also have raging headaches and it is unbearable.

2) I have issues I need to take care of in Real life other then the flu.

3) I have issues I need to attend to inside the tribe.

Please consider this. I am literally having a hard time typing this due to the flu and your constant attacks are only making things worse.

The agreement will be I get super star back from you and we enter a temporary truce between us. Before either of us can break the truce we have to give the other a 24 hour notice.

Regards,
Repinski

P.S I never had anything against you. Saurabh is the one who made the final decision to if there was any chance for you left. But now as I'm sure you already know due to the PnP forums Saurabh has left the game and it is up to me to run it.

This is clearly a desperate attempt to buy more time. If it is in fact true, get a sitter and deal with it like everyone else.
Lussianos put it beautifully on our forums, this mail of yours is like mailing someone and saying: 'Yo!! I was asleep as you took one of my villas, hence I couldn't defend it!! Please return it so I can stack it before you have another go at it!!' :lol:
It's time to face reality Repinski; man up and do something (i.e. fight, just in case you weren't aware) without trying to talk yourself out of situations you voluntarily got yourself into.

DeletedUser

Hey hey PZA7, he is just trying to protect his friend from flaming. Wouldn't you do the same for your friends?

DeletedUser

lmao PZA7...repinski just got O-W-N-E-D.

Not that you need my backing, but that was epic man...seriously epic.

However I agree with IFY and PZA7...Menolly and Domi are joint queens of World 33. A poor, innocent, blonde school girl like me cant contend with those two, they are hot...infact i think i want to kiss them, both of them...oh, theres my fantasies getting out again!!

p.s. repinski, you should invest in a bucket, and some paracetemol.

DeletedUser

Hey hey PZA7, he is just trying to protect his friend from flaming. Wouldn't you do the same for your friends?

I know, I know. I would indeed do the same. :)
It just came to a point where I really wanted to tell Repinski what I thought and bring some things out so I seized the opportunity. :icon_wink:

edit: thanks for the spell check jeremyelite! ;)

DeletedUser

You mean 'I seized the opportunity'. ;)

Seems to me you guys are all loving IFY in this thread; after all, posting in a thread dedicated all to him sure should make him feel loved. <3

DeletedUser

Yes, but him "protecting" you by saying "you're just jealous" does you a disservice. What's next, "I know you are, but what am I?"

Also, he's got the killer flu and can barely type, but still bothers to post on this dead world forum? Riiiiiight.

Repinski

*yawn* ok boo who I got owned in the PnP forums but guess what I don't care lol I laugh at the people who flame me because I couldn't care less of what others think. And yes I did ask him for a truce because well you see I do have the flu and I have raging headaches and am throwing up all the time. In time you will see who the actually winning team is. Fell free to flame me I couldn't care less :lol:

Take a look at the W24 forums. about 3 months ago no matter what I typed I got flamed but that never stopped me :icon_wink:

I have a bucket. that bucket is LEGION :lol:

I know, I know. I would indeed do the same. :)
It just came to a point where I really wanted to tell Repinski what I thought and bring some things out so I seized the opportunity. :icon_wink:

edit: thanks for the spell check jeremyelite! ;)

and I want you out of my cluster :icon_razz:

Yes, but him "protecting" you by saying "you're just jealous" does you a disservice. What's next, "I know you are, but what am I?"

Also, he's got the killer flu and can barely type, but still bothers to post on this dead world forum? Riiiiiight.

Yes I do still type because well I'm not just going to up and abandon my tribe just because I'm sick. :icon_neutral:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

However I agree with IFY and PZA7...Menolly and Domi are joint queens of World 33. A poor, innocent, blonde school girl like me cant contend with those two, they are hot...infact i think i want to kiss them, both of them...oh, theres my fantasies getting out again!!

YOU ARE BLOND???? OMG, I LOVE BLONDS! :icon_biggrin: Give me your phone in mail, I will unblock you :icon_smile:

AWPER MADNESS

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Schoolgirl?

grade 7?

or maybe grade 6

or if im lucky, Grade 5 XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD:icon_cool: :p

oh, dont worry about IFY, or PZA7, you will be content as long as im with you
:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Yes I do still type because well I'm not just going to up and abandon my tribe just because I'm sick. :icon_neutral:

You wanted to have a truse because you were sick....:icon_wink:

But to more important things now, Simran is obviously turning into an absolute SLAPPER!.... And If our love is really true, i would like her to stop flirting with THE ENTIRE BLOODY WORLD!!!

DeletedUser

ok im sorry brett...I will give you one more kiss! :icon_biggrin: