To New World 21 Players with Time

• Thread starter spacemanspiff92
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

spacemanspiff92

Got a lot of spare time?
Want to learn how to play?
Start in the south-east, and join the Geometric Alliance [ -AAS- and -ASA- ]. We'll do our best to get you growing quickly

If you are interested, then mail me ingame once you make your account (spacemanspiff92)

Players with past experience are also welcome :)

gh131

i atually wanna join >.< but im not in the south east:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Got a lot of spare time?
Want to learn how to play?
Start in the south-east, and join the Geometric Alliance [ -AAS- and -ASA- ]. We'll do our best to get you growing quickly

If you are interested, then mail me ingame once you make your account (spacemanspiff92)

Players with past experience are also welcome :)

I'm actually quite tempted by this, i've wanted to start W21 again for a while. Probably won't be super active or manage the account for long but you've got me interested.

DeletedUser

spacemans a she o_O?????????

yes mate..i thought she was a guy too with the spacemanspiff name..but thats just one of the characters from calvin and hobbes if my memory serves..or is it her favourite character..hmm idk :icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

yes mate..i thought she was a guy too with the spacemanspiff name..but thats just one of the characters from calvin and hobbes if my memory serves..or is it her favourite character..hmm idk :icon_razz::icon_razz:

both.

spacemanspiff92

not many new members in W21 can read the world forums, i see :p

DeletedUser82372

lol, oh well, usually the beginners don't read the forums, I only started talking in TW forums on November if I'm not mistaken.

Anyways, good try.

Status
Not open for further replies.