To New World 21 Players with Time

• Thread starter spacemanspiff92
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This sounds interesting, but regrettably I did not see this thread before I started W21, a few days ago. The only reason I'm not jumping at this is because I landed in a pretty decent position.

I have a little experience from W2, a few years back before I quit the game.

I'll give it some thought though.

I do very much like the concept of this training tribe however and appreciate what you do for the newer/less inexperienced players. This attitude, unfortunately, isn't present in many large tribes or players.

Last edited by a moderator:

gh131

This sounds interesting, but regrettably I did not see this thread before I started W21, a few days ago. The only reason I'm not jumping at this is because I landed in a pretty decent position.

I have a little experience from W2, a few years back before I quit the game.

I'll give it some thought though.

I do very much like the concept of this training tribe however and appreciate what you do for the newer/less inexperienced players. This attitude, unfortunately, isn't present in many large tribes or players.
welcome to world 21

spacemanspiff92

@O.G. Loc
If you do decide to relocate to the south-east, I will be more then willing to send you resources daily so that you could grow 2x faster

and welcome to world 21 :) currently, things look fairly grim

DeletedUser

the max is 60kb. one of them is 60.8 the other is 77.5 :p

If you upload your sig to an image hosting site and post a link of it in your sig then I don't think the file size limit applies (it is at least increased). An example of this is midnight's sig a few posts above. It's 132 KB and is hosted at Photobucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.