To old friends and in-game enemies

DeletedUser

I have several diverse thoughts.

1st I believe that one of the ways that Apoc took it to the world was that they forced the hand of the rest of the world. When my hand is forced i'm not the aggressor. I dont concede that in any way TWA RKN or BA won the early stages of the world only that they did well. Many tribes in the early stages won exactly what they wanted to win and had planned on winning. Thats not all there is to the game though and those tribes that became Apoc did win the middle stages (others did well but it was not enough for this enemy) and the End stages. I also think that it is totally legitimate. I take nothing from you I'm only a little jealous for the success of some great tribes earlier on. Some people did accomplished exactly what they wanted too accomplish but might not have known to end it. When your hand is forced the game is not over though. Either u quit after your goals are accomplished or you will be challenged again. We were challenged again and we didnt back down but we didnt win.

2nd The situation with Zurtle. I just dont get it. The information was there for a very long time to turn him. I hear from people that it was based on principle. I dont see it as principled decisions to make such choices so late. I understand that people are learning things as they go but the tipping points were much earlier. I think he took the easy way out. Meaning its hard to actually do what you believe. ( I wouldnt mind having a conversation with him to understand it, thats up to him I did find him admirable.) I like Apoc a bit better than the World (some of that was actually because of the straightforward discussions I had with Zurtle). Nothin personal to anyone, just I found them to be a bit more direct in general and more true to themselves. The easy way would have been at about 10 different junctures for my tribes to join TWA,UA,or Apoc. The offers were there and they were as legitimate as anything I saw from others for joining. Principle wise though I didnt believe it was right. I didnt need to hate them it was about right and wrong for me. I mean come on its a game. I can take losing just do right. I cant seem to write this in such a way as to not be offensive.

3rd To any who would like to talk with me(might not be many) but I would like to have a few discussions about what you will be doing. Quite a few told me they would explain things later. Well its getting later lol. I put alot into this game and esp into this world. I cared about it I met some great people wouldnt mind a sense of completion.

I'm glad i started checking back on the forums as things seem to be coming to an end.

DeletedUser

Were you waiting for me to tell you anything? Let me know your questions and I'll be happy to explain what I can.

DeletedUser

Martin, it seems like you are looking for some closure but I am not sure what you are asking for exactly.

In regards to Zurtle, you have it all wrong.

DeletedUser

Martin, it seems like you are looking for some closure but I am not sure what you are asking for exactly.

Thanks for filling him in?

DeletedUser

Were you waiting for me to tell you anything? Let me know your questions and I'll be happy to explain what I can.

Yeah I am looking for some closure. Several people said to me Martin I would like to talk to you after things are over. Well things are over. I'm interested lol

The Zurtle thing I'm all wrong? I wouldnt doubt that. I'm figuring in this kind of deal it may be something he dont wanna talk to me. I can understand that he owes me nothing. I'll say again though, had Zurtle decided early on that he thought things should be done a certain way based on principle well, doesnt that change things a whole lot. I think I would like the guy.

The conversations with these guys dont run together too much for me. I kept it simple I acted based on principle. I know what its like. I"m just interested in learning more. See I think we could have won had a few things broken differently lol. I'm probably crazy.

DeletedUser

Just the kind of thing I'm looking for. I can understand not wanting to rewrite things like that. Tedious. In fact I lost a private message to you several weeks ago and well I dont feel like redoing it. Same for couple others. :(

DeletedUser

Most likely and I was kinda checkin in with alot of my old debate opponents. My allied friends have mostly left but I like to hear from all. Much to respect to almost everyone. We all are kinda cut out of same cloth interest wise it seems to me.

DeletedUser

Martin, as a suggestion, why don't you ask any pertinent questions that you have here and hopefully whoever knows the answer will be able to provide you with it.

dukefan7777777

Martin, good to see your still around....skype me and send me a message via tw forums please :)

DeletedUser

Ask and possibly some questions may be answerable. Though many may have to wait for them to get around to closing this world.

DeletedUser

Hi Rash, how are you doing? Are you back playing on W18 again?

DeletedUser

Hi Bella and everyone else. Sorry Martin don't mean to redirect your thread into a welcome back me thread, lol. I am doing alright, not sure if I'm back yet or not. I suppose several k incomings might bring some excitement back. But then I don't know if I dare say that as some of the people my own side would take that as an invitation to send incomings also just to get me going, lol.

Back on the track of Martin's thread. From what I remember I was one of the people that said ask me my opinions on what you could of done or what might of been in chat with you Martin. I'm still willing to have that conversation but due to the contents being of a possible sensitive nature until this world is closed down I can't really say anything as to me it would compromise my teammates and that I can't do. Sort of sucks as this is an extremely long winded game lol. Makes it hard to keep track of what one was saying when the conversation spans years.

DeletedUser

Hi Bella and everyone else. Sorry Martin don't mean to redirect your thread into a welcome back me thread, lol. I am doing alright, not sure if I'm back yet or not. I suppose several k incomings might bring some excitement back. But then I don't know if I dare say that as some of the people my own side would take that as an invitation to send incomings also just to get me going, lol.

Back on the track of Martin's thread. From what I remember I was one of the people that said ask me my opinions on what you could of done or what might of been in chat with you Martin. I'm still willing to have that conversation but due to the contents being of a possible sensitive nature until this world is closed down I can't really say anything as to me it would compromise my teammates and that I can't do. Sort of sucks as this is an extremely long winded game lol. Makes it hard to keep track of what one was saying when the conversation spans years.

She's not playing, she's just trolling the forum per her usual ways. :icon_wink: