To plunder, to slaughter, to steal......

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A nice touch by the TW team to add those awards.

Personally I don't get the Self Conquest andLucky & Unlucky fellowships, something that it's down to chance. Couldn't they come up with something else instead...like Noob of the Day (most defensive units lost while attacking and vice versa)?
Of course at this stage Power of the day will be monopolised.

Very interesting to see the attackers and defenders of the day and although some of them are hidden, we can more or less guess who they are.

But what I like most of all is the PLUNDERER of the Day - the King of Awards
How exactly do you do it guys? Do you still farm? ...or you just do it to get the award?

Here's some interesting facts....
Ultimatum X (Time) - plundered the most villages in this world on 10.08.2010 (60 villages)!
saint311 (-TBP-) - plundered the most villages in this world on 13.08.2010 (274 villages)!
AndyJC ( ANGEL) - Got THE AWARD twice...WOW!! - plundered the most villages in this world on 14.08.2010 (305 villages)!
Dyakovo (BDeath) - plundered the most villages in this world on 12.08.2010 (404 villages)!
x2dezjohn (XXXX) - plundered the most villages in this world on 16.08.2010 (1.261 villages)!

Couldn't help noticing two details

1. The association of 3 out of those 5 players with -3-. Is it just a coincidence?
2. x2dezjohn's mind-boggling plundering of 1,261 villas in ONE day!!!!! This will take some beating. Can you do that Snaperay?... and then you can come here and brag all you like and I promise to keep my mouth shut regarding your 'accomplishments'.

"Few robbers will cheat, every sneak will plunder if he dare.”

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

look MJ none of these players are affiliated with -3-

X2dezjohn is XXXX
Ulti is just on his own
and andy has never been in -3- or affiliated with it so stop your attempts to continue flaming -3- go find someone else to annoy.

DeletedUser

look MJ none of these players are affiliated with -3-

X2dezjohn is XXXX
Ulti is just on his own
and andy has never been in -3- or affiliated with it so stop your attempts to continue flaming -3- go find someone else to annoy.

Are you annoyed? I'm sorry. I'm not flaming -3-. Why would the fact that those players got the plunderers award be -3- flaming? Please explain!!!

As for their association (and not affiliation because at least 2 of them were obviously not pleased with being in 3)..you are quite wrong frankly.

All 3 of them were members of -3-. Andy too, even if the tribe disbanded and got together again. After all doesn't he "retain the right to all Apocalypse related names and tags including XIII, XIV and various Roman numerals"

I'm sorry some stains just don't wash off :)

DeletedUser

andy was in -3- long time ago G

lol i think I knew that
but that was over a year ago none of the guys with him are active now (besides brook maybe) so that doesnt count as -3- and also that time it was III a family tribe to XIII and XIV so its isnt the same tribe

Are you annoyed? I'm sorry. I'm not flaming -3-. Why would the fact that those players got the plunderers award be -3- flaming? Please explain!!!

that you mean they were -3- players saying that they were doing something that has no use whatsoever at this stage of the world.

As for their association (and not affiliation because at least 2 of them were obviously not pleased with being in 3)..you are quite wrong frankly.

sorry for the mistake English isn't my first language.

All 3 of them were members of -3-. Andy too, even if the tribe disbanded and got together again. After all doesn't he "retain the right to all Apocalypse related names and tags including XIII, XIV and various Roman numerals"

yes they WERE members of -3- one was over a year ago in a much different tribe
and andy retains all the right but to the 14th and 13th Apocalypse not the 3rd Apocalypse I dont know much of the history of -3- of Laserbrain or andy or who was it who made the tribe but the tag -3- (3rd Apocalypse) I believe to be the right of the tribe not andy.

DeletedUser

lol i think I knew that
but that was over a year ago none of the guys with him are active now (besides brook maybe) so that doesnt count as -3- and also that time it was III a family tribe to XIII and XIV so its isnt the same tribe

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm glad you can convince yourself. For me everything on the records counts.

that you mean they were -3- players saying that they were doing something that has no use whatsoever at this stage of the world.

I didn't say that but obviously that's what you think. Could it be that this is what you think -3- players ex and current have,are and will be doing?
I merely pointed the facts and to be honest I wouldn't mind one of those awards myself. They're so cool.

yes they WERE members of -3- one was over a year ago in a much different tribe
and andy retains all the right but to the 14th and 13th Apocalypse not the 3rd Apocalypse I dont know much of the history of -3- of Laserbrain or andy or who was it who made the tribe but the tag -3- (3rd Apocalypse) I believe to be the right of the tribe not andy.

Every tribe is different than it was that long ago. If you don't know much history then learn that Andy's association with -3- is probably stronger than the other two by any standards.

Can we now get back on topic instead of arguing facts on record?
How do they get these awards? and isn't x2dezjohn impressive

x2dezjohn

was proving a point on how easy it was to someone so the reward isnt anything to brag about, can probably get close to or over 10k in a day with abit of effort just proves its a pointless award as plundering is just taking any amount of resources from any vill/vills

DeletedUser

If ripfin was still here I think he would probably get the resurrection award :p

DeletedUser

How about smk? Still around isn't he?

@x2dezjohn : so you can send 11 lc attacks to all those villas and get the reward? Does it not matter how many resources you get?
Did u use a script?

DeletedUser

even though i aint john

yes to all those questions but if all the LC dies then no but if at least one lives you get the reward

and i dont know about john but other people I know got the reward say they did use a script

DeletedUser61672

i just got that award when i mass nuked kranjcarn. i guess 240some came back on that day so they count as plunders.

DeletedUser79609

I didn't, but then it's only 60. They were the nukes before my nobles.

DeletedUser

i just got that award when i mass nuked kranjcarn. i guess 240some came back on that day so they count as plunders.

I though it might be.

Thanks Ulti

Can we have John speaking for himself please Giacmo?

How about Andy who got it twice?

DeletedUser

No you can tell us about yourself if you like. Why don't you have a go at getting that award?

x2dezjohn

How about smk? Still around isn't he?

@x2dezjohn : so you can send 11 lc attacks to all those villas and get the reward? Does it not matter how many resources you get?
Did u use a script?

Attacker: x2dezjohn
Origin:

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 10 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: ---
Destination: Barbarian village

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 266 266 268 800/800

thats all it was and i had 200 nukes landing on that day and returning and no i didnt use a script

Last edited:

AndyJc

I joined -3- just after it was called III but it is interesting.

But actually MJ yeah I did do it just to get the award lol, got me an extra few nobles though which was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.