to ppl like SlikkNikk please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

to the people who spam mass fake attacks at the moment i have 200+ coming from SlikkNikk i have one thing to say to you... you are beyond sad and will forever remain a virgin... how the hell can you be bothered sending 200+ fake and real attacks... dont you have anything better to do in your lives seriously?

i feel sorry for you, you fail at life so much so that you have to do stupid crap like this :S sad bit is everyone that i attacked in your tribe got wasted by me and i took 2 of your towns...

seems like your cut that a point horder like me owned your tribesmen lol
anyways gl to you sad sad people you will never amount to anything but complete and utter failures in life lawl.

Whipped

Meh.. 90 % of the tribalwars player are virgins O:
*Points at Ghostoxa * <3

Seriously though.
Fakes are awesome.
Except when you get them.

DeletedUser

Sending fakes is pretty much a basic concept of this game for years... there are many things you can blame a player for, but this is probably not one of them.

Learn his pattern and ignore his fakes / learn to spot the nukes or nobles inside - or get your tribe to send back ten times as much of fakes like you receive. Considering that in most cases players are faking you just to make you annoyed and waste your time, getting annoyed and posting things like the one above is just the positive feedback your attackers wants to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

200 fakes? whats the bigdeal mate? thats just a few hundred clicks! ever heard of faking scripts?

DeletedUser

Lol.. I am guessing this guy has never been attacked before... i have a feeling a few more Wisdom members might be sned 200+ fakes at him in the next 24hrs.. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Actully it'd class as 400 clicks; As you have to hit attack THEN confirm...I guess what our friend Mr.Budster is trying to get at, is 400 clicks can get you to lose your virginity to your right hand...If you know what i mean...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You = fail

HAHAHAHA fyi i dont fail because i choose to embrace life then send 200 fake attacks on someone... and to the person who said sending fakes was the main concept of trible wars... really? dam your quick lol

the point im making is how the hell can you have so much time in your life (only way is if you fail at life) to send 200+ fakes+real attacks... anyone that does this should be embarrassed they will forever remain no life losers who most likely will never get laid...

yes i've heard of fake scrips are you a loser for actually using this yes!

i laugh at how sad 100I and wisdom are for doing this not to mention they are that sad and noobish they have to resort getting players banned due to their lack of skill to win correctly...

anyone that sends so many fakes should really look at how failed their lives is and stop being such a loser... and the fact you guys come on here to try and flame me makes me lawl even harder in real life :D

DeletedUser

Actully it'd class as 400 clicks; As you have to hit attack THEN confirm...I guess what our friend Mr.Budster is trying to get at, is 400 clicks can get you to lose your virginity to your right hand...If you know what i mean...:icon_wink:

bingo :D

DeletedUser

Eh? 200 fakes....what does it take in time? Maybe 5 minutes...10?
You maybe should do something else then playing this game as you don't know how things work.

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHA fyi i dont fail because i choose to embrace life then send 200 fake attacks on someone... and to the person who said sending fakes was the main concept of trible wars... really? dam your quick lol

the point im making is how the hell can you have so much time in your life (only way is if you fail at life) to send 200+ fakes+real attacks... anyone that does this should be embarrassed they will forever remain no life losers who most likely will never get laid...

yes i've heard of fake scrips are you a loser for actually using this yes!

i laugh at how sad 100I and wisdom are for doing this not to mention they are that sad and noobish they have to resort getting players banned due to their lack of skill to win correctly...

anyone that sends so many fakes should really look at how failed their lives is and stop being such a loser... and the fact you guys come on here to try and flame me makes me lawl even harder in real life :D

I think you might be just digging yourself a deeper hole BMI.. i politely suggest that it could be better for you not to say more..

Just a side note… is anyone else thinking Brendan-esk postings here… I thought BMI had quit TW weeks back :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Eh? 200 fakes....what does it take in time? Maybe 5 minutes...10?
You maybe should do something else then playing this game as you don't know how things work.
clearly you fail at reading... i know how things work... the question is am i a no life loser sexually deprived moron to actually bother doing something so idiotic?

the answer your looking for is no i nobled 2 of wisdoms and 100I towns without doing something so idiotic as spamming someone with fake and real attacks... and the worse bit is im a point horder thus im 2-0 with wisdom and 100I

so really all your comment does is show wisdom and 100I for the failed no life scrubs they are :D

DeletedUser

I think you might be just digging yourself a deeper hole BMI.. i politely suggest that it could be better for you not to say more..

Just a side note… is anyone else thinking Brendan-esk postings here… I thought BMI had quit TW weeks back :icon_wink:

LOL im not digging any hole i couldnt care less how many attacks are being sent i stopped caring the moment i saw a loser who actually bothered to send 200+ attacks really im just laughing at the amount of fail the players of this game have to offer :D

ranked 690 and under not bad for a point horder who doesnt bother with the sad tactics of this game :D

DeletedUser

LOL im not digging any hole i couldnt care less how many attacks are being sent i stopped caring the moment i saw a loser who actually bothered to send 200+ attacks really im just laughing at the amount of fail the players of this game have to offer :D

ranked 690 and under not bad for a point horder who doesnt bother with the sad tactics of this game :D

I see by your stats that you think that maxing your vill's (towns) and that sending 6+ nobles in a train to barbs are good tactics though.. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Are you serious ? =DD The time you took to do this post(+answers) you could have sent more than 200 fakes....
But it was funny ;)

DeletedUser57892

I have to agree with MM-HUN on this, all you need to do is learn to recognize what is a fake and what is not. It is rather sad that you would rather spend the time to complain than to learn from it. Also try sending some back at him, show him how much you enjoyed the attention. Oh and 200 fakes is not a lot. :icon_rolleyes:

Arlington Wrestln

I feel embarrassed on 13th's part for this guy :icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.