to ppl like SlikkNikk please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I see by your stats that you think that maxing your vill's (towns) and that sending 6+ nobles in a train to barbs are good tactics though.. :icon_redface:

LOL i was trying to get rank 1 and i was doing very well thank you like i said wisdom and 100I in their patheticness lost 2 towns to me and i could take more if i really wanted to.

I feel embarrassed on 13th's part for this guy :icon_redface:

there is nothing to be embarrassed about I was very high ranked in the tribe till i stopped nobling like i used to and i've given them alot of points and helped them control k81...

i feel embarrassed for you to try flame me a guy you dont know on the net... bet you feel pretty big :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They are only going to continue to flame if you respond to it... you made your point and those that agree, agree, the rest are just going to keep flaming :/

DeletedUser

thats ok bro they will be just making fools of themselves providing me with entertainment :D

DeletedUser

btw , there was a survey not long ago about fake limit ...
Most of the players voted against ...

DeletedUser

Oh my.. this has got to be a wind up.. hasnt it?

I remember this guy now, i am ashamed to say he was in 100A for a while.. i seem to remember he left because i told him to reduce his villages points and to sort out his mixed villages... I wonder if 100A was the high ranked tribe? as other than 13th all his other tribes were tiny.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i invited him to 13th and taught him a lot about attacking
we missed the defending part :(

DeletedUser

Wow, I think we need to have a talk with some of our members about PnP posting...

BMI, I would highly recommend you do not post another thing here.

have a nice day folks :)

cane

Yahko

...many would consider BMi's actions as a so called "Political Suicide". I need to get on 13th side on this one and say.

BMi you are doing bad not only for your image but to 13th image as well. You lower their morale and you did absolutely nothing to lower Wisdom's. There are players out there like Grey, Ofero, Nogepa, Kinebud and many others who are makeing our life difficult by sending fakes, nobles, attacks, sniping nobles and this is what you suppose to do as well.

If you are trying to pull some hidden propaganda here to make the world hate Wisdom for that - you 100% failed in doing that. So get on the board with your team mates and kick some Wisdom ass. Your empty words here do nothing to our walls.

PS: 13th - can you guys do something about this bum.

Llama Crazy

this whole thing made me lawl. if you dont like the tactics of this game why the hell you playing it?
to me it sounds like you planned on playing sim city till everybody deleted their accounts and left you last man standing....

you have spent more time crying on the pnp than the people that sent a "massive":icon_rolleyes: 200 fakes spent faking you...

w00t forum boycott is over let the spamming comence!!!!:icon_razz::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hooray for RL insults!

Oh wait, that's not the word I was looking for.

Don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.