To put it simply.

• Thread starter DeletedUser13939
  • Start date

DeletedUser13939

[spoil]
herro2.jpg
[/spoil]

Why hello my fellow World 65 players! DK here to tell you about the new tribe in the top 20. As our name implies, we're quite "Simple", yet have a diabolical plan for this world. Reaching rank 19 is only the first step. ;)

But, let's step back from such nefarious ideas and allow me to introduce some of the people you're likely to run into both in-game and here in the oh so lovely externals.

[spoil]HotForU - He's the Duke of our tribe. Or, I should say they as it's a co-played account. One person co-playing is Alex. He claims he's awesome and evil. *shrugs* The other person is simply known as Tank...and he won't let me say anything because he wants to "remain a charismatic mystery", or something like that. I'm also sure he doesn't love me anymore. So...you should spam their inbox for me. The whole tribe actually encourages it. <_<

OMG Jesus - He's the redheaded step child of the tribe and designated meat shield. If you have any troops you don't want anymore, send them to his villages. :3

Beast of Death Lives - All you need to know is he's the tribe drunk that refers to himself as a duck. :<

Dwarven King (That's me! =D) - I'm the Dwarf of the tribe and Beast of Death Lives co-player. I also handle Diplomacy. But why have a Dwarf handle Diplomacy? Because most people are quite intimidated by a crazy Dwarf swinging things around in a mad rage. :3[/spoil]

As you can see, we are quite a "Simple" lot here, but don't let that fool you. We fought our way to the spot we are at now as hard as we could! Er...maybe as hard as we could was a bit of an exaggeration. I mean...there is only so much skill needed when you get hit with nukes lacking in rams. :3

[spoil]http://en65.tribalwars.net/public_report/47baeb39f07655d08463ce4baaf88298[/spoil]

But, we weren't without our troubles. We even had a little spat with NIR and it's members. Even got a little threatening mail.

[spoil]
stewinthepot Dec 27,2012 04:47
Stop all attacks to [player]D3M0NKUT5[/player] or we will have problems

HotforU Dec 27,2012 05:14
Lol, what a way to approach someone. :)

HotforU Dec 27,2012 05:19
How is he of any use to you? If I don't eat him, someone else will. :)

stewinthepot Dec 27,2012 05:25
He's a friend.

Morale or not, I have enough troops to rim you. In a day.

Leave him alone.

HotforU Dec 27,2012 05:27
It would take that long just to reach me. It would be such a wasted effort just for your "friend." Regardless of if I stop or continue, he will shortly be eaten.

stewinthepot Dec 27,2012 05:28
You've heard my spiel; the choice is yours. I will rim you if you continue to attack him.

HotforU Dec 27,2012 05:30
I'm already on the rim, so that doesn't exactly inflict a lot of fear in me, I'm afraid. So, you want [player]D3M0NKUT5[/player] out of my area? Is that what your spiel was? Sadly, your banter lacks in many categories. I can see now why your tribe faltered. Lol, come now. You must have better stuff to talk to me about than this!

stewinthepot Dec 27,2012 05:33
Hmm. I'm currently debating whether or not I should shower you in cat nukes.

HotforU Dec 27,2012 05:34
Have fun. :) Now that there's no threat from [ally]Wobble[/ally], you could probably waste something like that.

stewinthepot Dec 27,2012 05:35
Doubtful, I could accomplish something of greater significance by throwing them one troop at a time at the nearby barbs.

HotforU Dec 27,2012 05:36
Alright, I think this conversation is over then. :)

stewinthepot Dec 27,2012 06:22
Are you sure?

Do you really want me to waste both of our time trying to take you out?

HotforU Dec 27,2012 06:29
I dunno. :) Do we?

stewinthepot Dec 27,2012 06:32
I guess so.
[/spoil]

As you can easily find out, Stew is no longer part of the all powerful NIR and now resides within Wobble.

Speaking of NIR, they seem to have disappeared. And by disappeared, I mean changed their name to TTSU!, then to DUREX. The best part? After attempting to push their way into our cozy little area and failing, they sent me this.

[spoil]
gunnz94 Dec 27,2012 14:43
Dear [player]Beast of Death Lives[/player] of [ally]Simple[/ally],

I am contacting you on behalf of [ally]TTSU![/ally], we would like to converse with you in hopes of achieving a new order of an alliance or non-aggression pact.

We as a unit, feel that it would be greatly beneficial for both tribes, if both of us are working together to take over each continent that we reign in. Also, if we both worked together, and got our mutual allies to work together, we could take over all of world 65.

Thanks for reading and your consideration,
I hope to hear from you soon.

[player]Gunnz94[/player].
[/spoil]

We didn't even get a chance to counter-attack. :(

Yet, even after all that, we have secured our area and are now in the top 20! And we plan to only go further! =D

[spoil]
images
[/spoil]

~~DK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HotforU sounds like a nub. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeap Major Nub! Wonder if he is just a Simple person!

DeletedUser

Lol, get your external bb-codes right and maybe I'll allow you to be loved by someone so amazing. :)

DeletedUser

They recruited a couple 150k+ members and now they're top 20, that's all, it isn't hard to get top 20 when you recruit the right members, I'll allow Simple to have their bragging rights when they reach top 10.

DeletedUser

I still think it is funny you brag about being better than the current NIR tribe. even though they are a worthless bunch now, man up and have a go at the former NIR players and see where that gets you :D

DeletedUser

Good to know that more tribes are being more outspoken on the forums. It seems OP though has had his share of PNP though.

Good luck to this new tribe. I hope you prove everyone wrong and become a big power in this world! The rim is starting to grow and new powerhouse tribes will soon be forming.

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
Good to know that more tribes are being more outspoken on the forums. It seems OP though has had his share of PNP though.

Good luck to this new tribe. I hope you prove everyone wrong and become a big power in this world! The rim is starting to grow and new powerhouse tribes will soon be forming.
[/spoil]

I agree before this spring break or maybe sooner :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the moving words! I am sure me and tank will be posting some more fun stuff in the forums soon!

DeletedUser

It's good to have more people here, I was tired reading comments about the same topics again and again (Wobble war showed up, time for more popcorn!)

Welcome people, come by my villages after midnight for some good ale :D

DeletedUser

This tribe reminds me of that one tribe that won W52... BS! was the tribe name I think. They both started in the same location. Would be amazing to see how this tribe ends up.

DeletedUser13939

Oh...I've been involved in way to many PnPs. ...way to many. .-. Just glad I had an excuse to make one. Not a big fan of the new way of doing PnPs.