To right the wrongs done to us

Mithrae

A whole month. A whole month and you guys did nothing about it. If it was going on for two weeks yeah OK I'd be less critical about it, but an entire month and you do nothing about it? HELL, from the thread I mentioned before it seemed like Dist. was indirectly doing this for a very long time, long before any conquers started showing up. So, that means 2 or 3 months of doing nothing and letting another tribe step all over you.

10 days, by the looks of it.

Distortion was started by six members on November 17th, five of them ex-FnB players (and four of those from 2HARD before that). One member nobled three 2HARD villages on November 17th/18th - hardly enough to draw their undivided attention.

Then from December 2nd to 12th Distortion conquered 21 villages off 2HARD with none lost in return, certainly an impressive effort and quite a relief to us in Defy. But that's ten days of stepping all over 2HARD, not 2 or 3 months :p Looks to have gone fairly quiet after that - one conquest on December 16th, and another (by a 2HARD member who joined Distortion) on December 19th.

I'm hardly a fan of 2HARD, but surely it's at least possible that they had more immediate priorities during December? Obviously the much bigger threat of BiP to their west, and an eastern cluster interlocked with little Defy. They had a somewhat successful op against Defy on December 10th - about 20 noble trains landing within an hour of target if memory serves and another dozen scattered about - and then again on December 18th. I'll admit I had the devil of a time landing troops in between a couple of SD's nukes and Ragnar's trains, though I kind of felt like his heart wasn't really in that second op; no antisnipes and several other trains were very poorly timed. But at least over that period they managed to consolidate their eastern cluster pretty thoroughly. Who knows how things might have turned out then?

For my 2 cents, pretty pleased to have TEA as neighbours and at war with 2HARD, but it's a shame to see the small gutsy tribes (Distortion, C9 etc) merged up into the big boys. Guess that's more or less inevitable though.

Last edited:

DeletedUser114962

Seven can I please send some trains at you, please let them through. I want to be a front line who does exactly nothing. I just want to brag to the kids in the community center, "we made it".

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Seven can I please send some trains at you, please let them through. I want to be a front line who does exactly nothing. I just want to brag to the kids in the community center, "we made it".
You already made it kid, why push it

DeletedUser93954

10 days, by the looks of it.

Distortion was started by six members on November 17th, five of them ex-FnB players (and four of those from 2HARD before that). One member nobled three 2HARD villages on November 17th/18th - hardly enough to draw their undivided attention.

Then from December 2nd to 12th Distortion conquered 21 villages off 2HARD with none lost in return, certainly an impressive effort and quite a relief to us in Defy. But that's ten days of stepping all over 2HARD, not 2 or 3 months :p Looks to have gone fairly quiet after that - one conquest on December 16th, and another (by a 2HARD member who joined Distortion) on December 19th.

I'm hardly a fan of 2HARD, but surely it's at least possible that they had more immediate priorities during December? Obviously the much bigger threat of BiP to their west, and an eastern cluster interlocked with little Defy. They had a somewhat successful op against Defy on December 10th - about 20 noble trains landing within an hour of target if memory serves and another dozen scattered about - and then again on December 18th. I'll admit I had the devil of a time landing troops in between a couple of SD's nukes and Ragnar's trains, though I kind of felt like his heart wasn't really in that second op; no antisnipes and several other trains were very poorly timed. But at least over that period they managed to consolidate their eastern cluster pretty thoroughly. Who knows how things might have turned out then?

For my 2 cents, pretty pleased to have TEA as neighbours and at war with 2HARD, but it's a shame to see the small gutsy tribes (Distortion, C9 etc) merged up into the big boys. Guess that's more or less inevitable though.
Ahh, so one of the things I said was bull. My 2-3 month thing was merely a guess, but considering how much land 2HARD lost in about a month...

Thanks for that clarification/extra details.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Reading the replies TEA makes in this thread immensely reminds me of @night in W89.

Though I'm sure that the leadership meltdown that will occur in TEA will make @night's look like nothing. I just hope I can read it before the mods have to delete the thread like it happened there.

Jelly Beans

The thing I really don't understand is this..

The whole time dist were attacking 2hard ragner was on his knees begging us to join them or ally to them. Seven devils admitted the tribe was close to disbanding if we didn't stop attacking them.. We were going to join Tea (their ally) so we didn't think it was worth setting up an alliance when we were about to be allies anyway. 2hard then gets a nap with bip and we join Tea. So instead of embracing that we are now allies and have stopped attacks they decided to mass recruit their food (wet) and then claim they did so because Tea recruited "their food". Dist were never your food lol you don't hold a single account in k56 that could even come close to taking a village from dist..

It's very clear that 2hard felt safe from bip and were just butt hurt that dist decided to join Tea and not 2hard so decided to mass recruit thinking that they were untouchable with an alliance with Tea and a nap with BIP. So when they demanded dist be kicked and were told no they were left looking like fools.

2hard may well have had an op planned against dist..so what? no incomings means we are not refugees lol and even if they had attacked before we joined Tea, there would be no way to justify calling us refugees because we didn't seek refuge in Tea from you..Even if we had stayed as we were in dist we would have done the exact same thing we are doing now so you really need to stop making yourself look foolish by claiming something like that without any evidence or facts to back up your statements..it just looks stupid.

DeletedUser114962

The thing I really don't understand is this..

The whole time dist were attacking 2hard ragner was on his knees begging us to join them or ally to them. Seven devils admitted the tribe was close to disbanding if we didn't stop attacking them.. We were going to join Tea (their ally) so we didn't think it was worth setting up an alliance when we were about to be allies anyway. 2hard then gets a nap with bip and we join Tea. So instead of embracing that we are now allies and have stopped attacks they decided to mass recruit their food (wet) and then claim they did so because Tea recruited "their food". Dist were never your food lol you don't hold a single account in k56 that could even come close to taking a village from dist..

It's very clear that 2hard felt safe from bip and were just butt hurt that dist decided to join Tea and not 2hard so decided to mass recruit thinking that they were untouchable with an alliance with Tea and a nap with BIP. So when they demanded dist be kicked and were told no they were left looking like fools.

2hard may well have had an op planned against dist..so what? no incomings means we are not refugees lol and even if they had attacked before we joined Tea, there would be no way to justify calling us refugees because we didn't seek refuge in Tea from you..Even if we had stayed as we were in dist we would have done the exact same thing we are doing now so you really need to stop making yourself look foolish by claiming something like that without any evidence or facts to back up your statements..it just looks stupid.

EX dist players could survive without TEA but our motto is WE PLAY TO WIN, NOT TO SURVIVE.
Dist are TEA, can this discussion be over now. I am losing brain cells every time someone brings this point up because its soo true and everyone just overlooks this point.

DeletedUser93954

EX dist players could survive without TEA but our motto is WE PLAY TO WIN, NOT TO SURVIVE.
Dist are TEA, can this discussion be over now. I am losing brain cells every time someone brings this point up because its soo true and everyone just overlooks this point.
But brain cells are the most fun thing to destroy...

Deleted User - 10618707

Seems like quite a few more wrongs to re-write.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
e7ffd1072c9d301031262320c134b03c.png

That is 43 Caps. I guess 2Hard's shared forum with Infamy didn't pay off. 2Hard should start to realize what it truly meant to have a good tribe labeled as allies.

The Big Cheese today at 00:20
Right. I landed on my 4 claims all within 50 seconds of the land time (Bollocks one up as i mistimed so sent it 50 seconds late). What about the rest of you? as far as i can see about 3 maybe 4 people landed on time. Im looking now and the average land time is about 3-6 hours late. What the hell? I lost 8 full nukes and trains without dropping a wall lvl on 2 villages purely because nobody sent on time. If we all landed on time then we would have been able to split so much of there def that this wouldnt have happened. Someone please explain what is going on?

Im looking on command shares and i know whos claimed. Now why didnt you land even close to being on time (within about 10mins is ok).

I want reasons as it isnt good enough. We need to be better.

How are we meant to beat a good tribe if we cant even time an op on a small tribe like defy?

Next time anyone who doesnt claim and doesnt land on time will have action taken against them as this isnt good enough at all.

Send me your reasons now.
FYI That ^ is why I am very strict and serious with our members. Players that do not send and hit Landtimes are not players that will stay in my tribe.

DeletedUser

What ever happened to Decleration of Wars that were funny and exciting? The past three declerations (all TOP 5 tribes) were too personal. No excitement at all.

Heres a little something that reminds me of all three DoW (Decleration of War)

TEA by the way Is Eminem

And I let you decide who is who between ANTZ F. (Now Past..)
WET F. (On life support..)
2HARD (Status Unknown but soon to be determined..)

DeletedUser119958

Live long and prosper gold leaf.

Purely because of hardnutz being able to say theres a snipe here here and here. Drop antisnipes here here and here. Becomes a real pain this spy game. But do what you must :)

edit: Also i agree with your last section trex. Other than im giving them 1 more chance :) Prove yourself guys :D Do me proud my children!

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Reading the replies TEA makes in this thread immensely reminds me of @night in W89.

Though I'm sure that the leadership meltdown that will occur in TEA will make @night's look like nothing. I just hope I can read it before the mods have to delete the thread like it happened there.

There's a meltdown alright.. except it's not in TEA. Seven has assumed the role. It's funny to see tribes continue to underestimate us.

Last edited:

DeletedUser114962

Just appreciate what we do and how we play and move on. No need to bicker, there are winners and losers everywhere.