To right the wrongs done to us

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

We need some music for this, please you won't be dissapointed.

850bcf27438fdcb11b89481ae063bfa4.jpg

713f75713bc89a8d28d020bae6996240.jpg

As stated, we stand behind our word. Our demands have not been met, and therefor we have No other choice

2Hard declares War upon Tea

For what is right we lead the charge head on without any hesitation.

73739b89890bd6fe7ed486be73187693.jpg

Seven

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ha , I see they have me in their declaration the Baron of Ibelin , Balian

tumblr_na2pst9G4v1r1dut4o5_r1_500.gif

DeletedUser93954

Cute, I think you don't know what the meaning of "refugee" is.
refugee
rɛfjʊˈdʒiː/
noun
  1. a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

In Tribal Wars, this term is usually given to a player when they try to find a new tribe to call home whilst being heavily attacked. Sometimes, if information is somehow easy to get access to, a player may also be a refugee if they learn that they're the target for someone's next attack, and therefore the action of seeking a new asylum before any attacks are launched can place upon them the title of "refugee". However, there are exceptions to this. For example: a besieged player holding off their attackers successfully, with acceptable results or better. Every example given can also be applied on a tribal level, meaning players of a crumbling tribe can become refugees even if they had not received any attacks.

Because of how well Dist. was doing against 2HARD, it is extremely illogical to label them as refugees, even if 2HARD were planning an OP that Dist. knew about. In fact, it wouldn't be unreasonable to say that certain members of 2HARD could be classified as refugees as well if they leave the tribe and are near the ex-Dist. players.

Also, I see it isn't too difficult to be assigned a council position in 2HARD :eek:

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

In Tribal Wars, this term is usually given to a player when they try to find a new tribe to call home whilst being heavily attacked. Sometimes, if information is somehow easy to get access to, a player may also be a refugee if they learn that they're the target for someone's next attack, and therefore the action of seeking a new asylum before any attacks are launched can place upon them the title of "refugee". However, there are exceptions to this. For example: a besieged player holding off their attackers successfully, with acceptable results or better. Every example given can also be applied on a tribal level, meaning players of a crumbling tribe can become refugees even if they had not received any attacks.

Because of how well Dist. was doing against 2HARD, it is extremely illogical to label them as refugees, even if 2HARD were planning an OP that Dist. knew about. In fact, it wouldn't be unreasonable to say that certain members of 2HARD could be classified as refugees as well if they leave the tribe and are near the ex-Dist. players.

Also, I see it isn't too difficult to be assigned a council position in 2HARD :eek:

I can see that you are trying really hard here for some odd reason. Okay so where to start, where do I even start debunking this sad piece of text..

In Tribal Wars, this term is usually given to a player when they try to find a new tribe to call home whilst being heavily attacked.

This is funny to me, because you use the word "usually". Is there any real gravity to your statement here? Because something is "usually" like that. You are litterally saying that they are in fact refugees by tribal wars common standards. "Sometimes" and "usually" are probably words you should refrain from using, when trying to make a solid point.

To look at it from another perspective. The only reason we were even planning to OP Dist. (and this should be common knowledge by know) was because we had NAP'd BiP. TEA knew this, Dist. knew it. So wasn't it very convenient that they sought refuge in our ally tribe? We had not had a 1v1 or 2v2 even against Dist. before. We had a rough time trying to defend ourselves, because the front against them consisted of mostly small and isolated accounts. A bad structured front, which came to be cause of people giving away their villages for free and creating a new front. Players not willing to fight, who would rather quit and play another world.

There is nothing illogical about labeling ex-Dist as refugees.

In fact, it wouldn't be unreasonable to say that certain members of 2HARD could be classified as refugees as well if they leave the tribe and are near the ex-Dist. players.

This quote..like really dude? And you have the guts to lecture me about refugees? :D

So how good of an ally are you, if you purposefully block your ally from getting access to their previously owned K? It was quite obvious they were trying to choke us from growing and at the same time gain half of the map. They succeeded quite well at it, so here we are. Treat us like an enemy and we will become your enemy.

And guys, I'm really tired of hearing "But.. But.. Dist. was making Gainzzz on you guys". YES and it is so irrelevant to even mention, because the situation of this fight would've been completely different.

DeletedUser118344

Does this definition cover Yasir and his Co? LMAO.. Another one of TEA's recruits.

DeletedUser93954

Bold sections in this quote are my replies.

I can see that you are trying really hard here for some odd reason. Okay so where to start, where do I even start debunking this sad piece of text.. This post is the same size, if not longer than my post, so... yay for being sad tryhard bros?

In Tribal Wars, this term is usually given to a player when they try to find a new tribe to call home whilst being heavily attacked.

This is funny to me, because you use the word "usually". Is there any real gravity to your statement here? Because something is "usually" like that. You are litterally saying that they are in fact refugees by tribal wars common standards. "Sometimes" and "usually" are probably words you should refrain from using, when trying to make a solid point. What's funny to me is by this logic, "probably" fits into the same category that "usually" and "sometimes" does too, so you are a bit contradictory here. The reason why I use the word "usually" here is because it would take forever to list every single small exception or scenario that I did not include. For example, a troublemaker can also be classified a refugee even if he has never been attacked. So I 'probably' used the wording because it was 'probably' correct in an English context.

To look at it from another perspective. The only reason we were even planning to OP Dist. (and this should be common knowledge by know) was because we had NAP'd BiP. TEA knew this, Dist. knew it. So wasn't it very convenient that they sought refuge in our ally tribe? We had not had a 1v1 or 2v2 even against Dist. before. We had a rough time trying to defend ourselves, because the front against them consisted of mostly small and isolated accounts. A bad structured front, which came to be cause of people giving away their villages for free and creating a new front. Players not willing to fight, who would rather quit and play another world. What about all the claims of 2HARD trying to recruit Dist., what about that? If you have players who are not willing to fight, and players who are giving away their villages to the tribe's enemies, something is seriously wrong. To me this sounds like a misguided attempt to put blame on something else. Why? I don't know, but these statements are unexpected, considering how prideful your forum personality is.

There is nothing illogical about labeling ex-Dist as refugees.

In fact, it wouldn't be unreasonable to say that certain members of 2HARD could be classified as refugees as well if they leave the tribe and are near the ex-Dist. players.

This quote..like really dude? And you have the guts to lecture me about refugees? :D Yeah, I do, because I've dealt with a lot of refugee scenarios in the past, on both ends, and even everything in between. With that said however, I don't know how much knowledge or experience you have in these sort of scenarios, and you don't know how much experience or knowledge I've got either, so anything we say about each other on this topic is moot and pointless.

So how good of an ally are you, if you purposefully block your ally from getting access to their previously owned K? It was quite obvious they were trying to choke us from growing and at the same time gain half of the map. They succeeded quite well at it, so here we are. Treat us like an enemy and we will become your enemy. I honestly cannot tell if you're referring to TEA, or Dist. here. Regardless, half the map? Previously owned K? I'm looking at the "Evolution of EN90" thread, and 2HARD at best only controlled 50% of K56. One good thing about relations falling through is I can speak my honest mind, and it's currently thinking: Good on Dist. for making you lose K56!

And guys, I'm really tired of hearing "But.. But.. Dist. was making Gainzzz on you guys". YES and it is so irrelevant to even mention, because the situation of this fight would've been completely different. A whole month. A whole month and you guys did nothing about it. If it was going on for two weeks yeah OK I'd be less critical about it, but an entire month and you do nothing about it? HELL, from the thread I mentioned before it seemed like Dist. was indirectly doing this for a very long time, long before any conquers started showing up. So, that means 2 or 3 months of doing nothing and letting another tribe step all over you.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Bold sections in this quote are my replies.

No the sad part was how badly thought out it was. Same as your responses here in this quote. I get that you want to have the last word, but damnit so do I.

Yes, probably, usually and sometimes. You don't prove anything by saying these words. Because that means there are exceptions, that means this could very well be that exception. I don't know what is contradictory about that. I was giving you a tip in how to make an argument, you don't base your arguments on "sometimes". It'd be easier if you had just said "In professional my opinion" (you are clearly a professional in the matter), instead of trying to make it sound like you're quoting the "Pirate's code" from Pirates of the Carribean. They are refugees by any definition, you become a refugee when you join your enemies' ally tribe while your enemy is planning an op on you. It's really simple if you think about it.

And then your responses are just about how bad 2Hard is. Oh we didn't divert the attention to deal with Dist. for a month. BUT WAIT, we were going to deal with Dist. but then they joined TEA?? Funny how you'd mentioned that.

But I'm done argumenting over a term I (CORRECTLY) used in a mail. That really isn't what this thread was about.

Last word

Let's switch the attention to our newest refugee and backstabber, Hardnutz, come up to the stage! :D

arabela

We will be busy for a while...Al is threating us with his vlog. you will probably be ignored in public for few hrs lol

is too much fun in our chatrooms... :))

DeletedUser118278

Its so Nice to let Seven experiance how it is to be stabbed in the Back :)