To right the wrongs done to us

*Theodred*

From a neutral perspective, 2HARD leadership failed its FL members in spectacular fashion... it's scarcely forgivable and their attempt to manipulate the scope of their failure into a twisted attack on TEA is insulting. Honestly not sure how TEA repeatedly gets a bad rep, you other tribes have actually done much worse

DeletedUser

Did we stack them? No, should we have? No. You are obviously not the best tactisian, so ill spare it since you wouldn't understand.

Annnnd todays lesson is: DO NOT FORGET TO STACK YOUR FL's BEFORE DECLARING ON A TRIBE.

bahahaha trying to make me look stupid on asking the question. But im not down 66 villages am I?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Annnnd todays lesson is: DO NOT FORGET TO STACK YOUR FL's BEFORE DECLARING ON A TRIBE.

bahahaha trying to make me look stupid on asking the question. But im not down 66 villages am I?

Don't forget the other 165 villages TEA "conquered"

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Are you serious right now? Kudos for being dumb, planning to backstab your allies and throwing your tribe/members under the bus? Leadership are putting their own agenda ahead of what's best for the tribe and there is zero contingency plan. Declaring war is meaningless if you're not actually going to defend! Seven Devils already said he is quitting. HardNutz didn't provide us with information on snipes. 2Hard didn't stack any villages. It was just down terrible defending and not having @Nicki Minaj & @TreXboom account to sit and snipe everything like they have done in the past.

This is unbelievable.

Kinda just meant kudos more for actually standing there and putting effort into a declaration and 'some effort' rather than disappearing and/or being recruited by the opposing tribe. Not kudos for being destroyed.

DeletedUser

Don't forget the other 165 villages TEA "conquered"

A conquer is a conquer. You can try and trash TEA all you want. Your still down 66 caps unanswered. And with them noobish timings you guys got on OPs you got a steep hill to climb.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh right. They declaration was fairly disappointing and didn't make much senseimo. Hopefully we see a nice war dec before the end of the world.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
A conquer is a conquer. You can try and trash TEA all you want. Your still down 66 caps unanswered. And with them noobish timings you guys got on OPs you got a steep hill to climb.

I'm trashing TEA? :D Excuse me, but aren't TEA the ones flooding this thread and trashing 2Hard right now?

DeletedUser

I'm trashing TEA? :D Excuse me, but aren't TEA the ones flooding this thread and trashing 2Hard right now?

Why not? Your decleration was flat out boring and too personal. Not only that you declared unprepared and on the forums let us know how unworthy your members are.

UPDATE ON WAR:

TEA 68 caps

2HARD stilling learning how to stack their FLs

HardNutz

With the amount of blame that goes to me for every aspect of this world, seems TEA is the right home for me after all, as they too get blamed for everything.

i heard c9 merging into infamy was my fault because while i was farming my area i accidently sent some axes to one of the barbs, and TEA is also to blame because they looked scary on the map so trex sat that barb and sniped my axe attack... thus the c9 and infamy merge happened. Mine and TEA's fault.

Oh and almurph declined my diplo attempt with that barb and demanded i sacrifice all remaining barbs he would not negotiate, i hate him..