To right the wrongs done to us

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All this blickering back and forth about who merges with who is such a joke due to everyone does the same thing it's like hypocritical tbh sounds like a bunch of kids fighting over a candy bar .

My armies will be known among my enemies wherever I may meet them.

5tLUL4a.gif

arabela

Excuse our best player, Balian...He just drink smth bad..or too much :x

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Excuse our best player, Balian...He just drink smth bad..or too much :x

Yes , I'm the best of the best , best TW player of all times ....LOL

And no I'm not drinking , I just have a natural high , from all the partying I done in the past .....

Player not found.

"Best of best" player did nothing on w78 except from talk shit.

DeletedUser115558

Baboons are out in the rainy Season is not new, But baboon must remember that they are only Baboon's not above it and not below, So Great to see many TEA Member's on External enjoying the first Ops Victory.

First would like to reply Lady Sweetmisery "Nice to see you on external
gold.leaf dumped all his nukes on me when in KT a few days ago then joins what he thought was a safe haven...2Hard

bwt there isnt no such thing as 2Hard :p

First thing I never saw you in any world attack like us, as we did against you and TEA, alone attacked TEA "the number one tribe in this world and took few villages",It require GUTS aint it ? so I can understand why you remember Gold.leaf and mentioning it like a Victory, We feel Proud here. For me its nothing especial when a tribe gang bang an account. I think Lady you got your answer that Players on Gold.Leaf account are not run for Immunity like others DID, we play with Loyalty and GUTS.

Our Playground is in HELL , we don't dream Safe Haven

Also Here i would like to share my feeling that we here on Gold.leaf Account really feel like a KING a Warrior who require a full Army to get defeated along with some Runner, Spy, Informer (HardNUTZ) and A account which tried to noble us before and get defeated (Posideon now known as Cythereia) on our back.

If TEA Planned so much for GOLD.leaf account , gets an Ops plan, an artillery, an informer and a Back up plan, with my heart i say a Good Plan an OPS and well Implemented, Murph you deserve respect for this.

Now second question why villages are not stacked, We already expected NUTZ to leave and Joined TEA, well before we joined here in 2 HARD and also we expected Posideon to coordinate with TEA when time comes, So whatever we stack here at this front go waste and as Information passed to TEA through HARDNUTZ( Hardnutz expect com share with everymember but reject to Share his Command with tribe mates) , we did not want that Tribe Defense move long distance and TEA get empty villages at other front, reason for No STACKING.

TEA, you have every right to ENjoy Victory you deserve this, but remember you won this Because again one player Betray his tribe, TEA managed in WET , ANTZ war.

FYI

This is BATTLE and you Winning But sometimes we lose Battle to WIN WAR

for YOU WAR is Still Ahead and I welcome you on that Front , Just Keep this Spirit, and Always be here on External

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
"Best of best" player did nothing on w78 except from talk shit.
I didn't play 78 seriously , I joined that world extremely late and the players who I was with moved to the bigger tribes so I gave them my villas , so say what ever you want bout 78 , I don't know who you are anyway , your just a Player Not Found , therefore to me your Irrelvent..

Deleted User - 10618707

Baboons are out in the rainy Season is not new, But baboon must remember that they are only Baboon's not above it and not below, So Great to see many TEA Member's on External enjoying the first Ops Victory.

First thing I never saw you in any world attack like us, as we did against you and TEA, alone attacked TEA "the number one tribe in this world and took few villages",It require GUTS aint it ? so I can understand why you remember Gold.leaf and mentioning it like a Victory, We feel Proud here. For me its nothing especial when a tribe gang bang an account. I think Lady you got your answer that Players on Gold.Leaf account are not run for Immunity like others DID, we play with Loyalty and GUTS.

Our Playground is in HELL , we don't dream Safe Haven

Also Here i would like to share my feeling that we here on Gold.leaf Account really feel like a KING a Warrior who require a full Army to get defeated along with some Runner, Spy, Informer (HardNUTZ) and A account which tried to noble us before and get defeated (Posideon now known as Cythereia) on our back.

If TEA Planned so much for GOLD.leaf account , gets an Ops plan, an artillery, an informer and a Back up plan, with my heart i say a Good Plan an OPS and well Implemented, Murph you deserve respect for this.

Now second question why villages are not stacked, We already expected NUTZ to leave and Joined TEA, well before we joined here in 2 HARD and also we expected Posideon to coordinate with TEA when time comes, So whatever we stack here at this front go waste and as Information passed to TEA through HARDNUTZ( Hardnutz expect com share with everymember but reject to Share his Command with tribe mates) , we did not want that Tribe Defense move long distance and TEA get empty villages at other front, reason for No STACKING.

TEA, you have every right to ENjoy Victory you deserve this, but remember you won this Because again one player Betray his tribe, TEA managed in WET , ANTZ war.

FYI

This is BATTLE and you Winning But sometimes we lose Battle to WIN WAR

for YOU WAR is Still Ahead and I welcome you on that Front , Just Keep this Spirit, and Always be here on External

I swear whenever i try to read your posts, I want to claw my eyes out. And no one ganged you...if I remember correctly....we got declared out of the blue yesterday...

DeletedUser115558

Don't lie
I swear whenever i try to read your posts, I want to claw my eyes out. And no one ganged you...if I remember correctly....we got declared out of the blue yesterday...

We can lie to other but not to our SOUL :)

Deleted User - 10618707

Don't lie

We can lie to other but not to our SOUL :)

There is no excuse for your horrible defending. Even if I left all the shit fly about you not stacking lala. Would that explain why sniping attempts where non existent. Failure...

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Yeah, those 50h trains did reached real quick. Declared war 13:59 & they hit 22:00.

I have high hopes for infamy taking down Tea, as they either are born this way or just been dropped as kiddies. No one ever looks on the map and think "Ye, sending all stacks as west as possible, while they are in a 3v1 might be a bad call to make. And if hardnutz leave, it would screw em up either way" ?? No one??

Jeez

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114962

I was casually farming and then BOOM. War declaration by 2hard, and the bickering starts again by everyone about TEA recruiting someone from the opposite tribe.

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

Keep Dreaming!!! Infamy greats purely, mezonis etc can't noble a single account "Chrisiihoppy" with a coordinated effort and here you are talking about they taking down whole TEA :x

not sure who you are, but i can see your point... :D

arabela

First thing I never saw you in any world attack like us, as we did against you and TEA, alone attacked TEA "the number one tribe in this world and took few villages",It require GUTS aint it ?

I am still trying to understand what u meant here... u never saw what?

Also, not sure why u are welcoming Deb in externals, she is here for some years already lol

you ok?