To right the wrongs done to us

DeletedUser

Ye, sending all stacks as west as possible, while they are in a 3v1 might be a bad call to make.

Do you have have anything other than excuses?

Less than 12 hours ago

TEA 68 caps

2HARD 0 caps or even recaps..

Last I checked TEA had 78 caps now 2HARD 0 still..

Quit blaming Hardnutz for all your problems. As it looks like Hardnutz left as you are all pretty much deadweight and were holding him down. (Hardnutz didnt call you all deadweight this is my own personal opinion. As I would of left ling ago.)

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Do you have have anything other than excuses?

Less than 12 hours ago

TEA 68 caps

2HARD 0 caps or even recaps..

Last I checked TEA had 78 caps now 2HARD 0 still..

Quit blaming Hardnutz for all your problems. As it looks like Hardnutz left as you are all pretty much deadweight and were holding him down. (Hardnutz didnt call you all deadweight this is my own personal opinion. As I would of left ling ago.)

f013faa8e059bd3b95084801a8b1d84c.jpg

Do you see the black circle, It's gone, do you want us to send 12-24h recapps? Like cmon dude wtf is wrong with you. Hardnutz doomed that area ?!

DeletedUser

And to answer your question about whats wrong with me? Many many things..

S1mbuilder

Baboons are out in the rainy Season is not new, But baboon must remember that they are only Baboon's not above it and not below, So Great to see many TEA Member's on External enjoying the first Ops Victory.

First would like to reply Lady Sweetmisery "Nice to see you on external

First thing I never saw you in any world attack like us, as we did against you and TEA, alone attacked TEA "the number one tribe in this world and took few villages",It require GUTS aint it ? so I can understand why you remember Gold.leaf and mentioning it like a Victory, We feel Proud here. For me its nothing especial when a tribe gang bang an account. I think Lady you got your answer that Players on Gold.Leaf account are not run for Immunity like others DID, we play with Loyalty and GUTS.

Our Playground is in HELL , we don't dream Safe Haven

Also Here i would like to share my feeling that we here on Gold.leaf Account really feel like a KING a Warrior who require a full Army to get defeated along with some Runner, Spy, Informer (HardNUTZ) and A account which tried to noble us before and get defeated (Posideon now known as Cythereia) on our back.

If TEA Planned so much for GOLD.leaf account , gets an Ops plan, an artillery, an informer and a Back up plan, with my heart i say a Good Plan an OPS and well Implemented, Murph you deserve respect for this.

Now second question why villages are not stacked, We already expected NUTZ to leave and Joined TEA, well before we joined here in 2 HARD and also we expected Posideon to coordinate with TEA when time comes, So whatever we stack here at this front go waste and as Information passed to TEA through HARDNUTZ( Hardnutz expect com share with everymember but reject to Share his Command with tribe mates) , we did not want that Tribe Defense move long distance and TEA get empty villages at other front, reason for No STACKING.

TEA, you have every right to ENjoy Victory you deserve this, but remember you won this Because again one player Betray his tribe, TEA managed in WET , ANTZ war.

FYI

This is BATTLE and you Winning But sometimes we lose Battle to WIN WAR

for YOU WAR is Still Ahead and I welcome you on that Front , Just Keep this Spirit, and Always be here on External
I really don't get this, so you don't want to stack because you knew HardNutz will defect. Say this makes sense in your happy place, stacking is not the only method to defend. It has been said that HardNutz had shared commands and told us of the snipes, I find that hard to believe as there was almost none. Not a single train was under 7h and most above 25h, I see no reason why every single train could not be defended. I watched the commands and I only saw 2 TEA players use anti snipes or noble nukes.

I call BS, blowing your own horn about previous attacks to hide this spectacular failure is BS. I have seen tribe-less accounts being gang banged by 3 tribes do a lot better than this and hold for weeks.

Some advice: Next time when you make excuses use one of the TW standard responses
- I had exams and couldn't get on
- My internet was down
- I fell and broke my leg, was in hospital
- My laptop broke

Any of those will do just fine

DeletedUser114962

f013faa8e059bd3b95084801a8b1d84c.jpg

Do you see the black circle, It's gone, do you want us to send 12-24h recapps? Like cmon dude wtf is wrong with you. Hardnutz doomed that area ?!

This is some very good analysis, many people failed to see this even in TEA. Thankyou for bringing this out because this is the type of analysis and evaluation we need. We don't need to demean anyone from how they play or what they do. But yes 2HARD has lost from that area, and I know seven will be reorganizing the other accounts frontlining HardNutz.

+1

DeletedUser93954

WOW, a lot of stuff has been said, so bare with me on this long post because I want in on this fun!!!

@Seven Devils
"Every move we have made has been made with thought behind it. We forced tea to pull hardnutz" OK first of all the ex-WET.F recruits is one perfect example of how WRONG this statement is. They're dead weight, they won't survive, and even this map gives a damn good clue of how bad your recruitment was. Secondly, you forced us to break the NAP, nothing more. I'm nothing more than a lowly pawn in the grand scheme of things so there's a ton of stuff I've no clue about, but I wouldn't doubt it if HardNutz contacted us.
"With tea now showing their hand, bip and infamy now see the cards."
RickRolld.jpg
"Our chances of winning are the same as they have ever been, slim at best." What happened to your cavalier attitude of carrying 2HARD on your back? Or did it become... 2HARD :cool:
"Tea now face a 2v1 after us" Nothing new, big whoop, don't get too hopeful.
"Did we stack them? No, should we have? No. You are obviously not the best tactisian, so ill spare it since you wouldn't understand. Can give you a hint, hardnutz was the key to that front. If he leaves they had no chance anyway." For some reason I love this mess of a post. Not stacking your front line villages is so utterly mind blowing that it further cements my notion of 2HARD not thinking anything through, when you claim they do, plus it proves you are neither a tactician or a strategist, as only having one key aspect is so weak. Not even a plan B. Not even two or three plan A's. Seriously... Why? @xXpope81Xx nails it on the head by saying "What about your other members? Are they incapable of doing what Hardnutz can do?" and @THE MURPH ALL CAPS just strengthens this entire thing further, because like Al said, "there is zero contingency plan".
"I'm trashing TEA? :D Excuse me, but aren't TEA the ones flooding this thread and trashing 2Hard right now?" Yes, we are, because some wannabe devil boy band hopeful who likes the lucky number 7 just made themselves into the new court jester. In the worst way possible.

@Tazoslo
"Well shiver my timbers, it looks like this tribes is lacking what we would like to call; Moral fibre.... PS; its also laughable that they are trying to take the highground when it comes to spies, when they shamelessly have been using the same tactics against us...lacking I say, lacking..." For once someone else is being hit with the whole morality thing as well as hypocrisy claims besides TEA :eek:

@*Theodred*
"From a neutral perspective, 2HARD leadership failed its FL members in spectacular fashion... it's scarcely forgivable and their attempt to manipulate the scope of their failure into a twisted attack on TEA is insulting. Honestly not sure how TEA repeatedly gets a bad rep, you other tribes have actually done much worse" I for one love it, because all this criticism pretty much guarantees everyone to be shown up as a hypocrite later on. Case in point: now.

@HardNutz
"With the amount of blame that goes to me for every aspect of this world, seems TEA is the right home for me after all, as they too get blamed for everything." Join the club, twas meant to be!

@Raavna
... Your entire post was hard to read. Seven's on council, right? You contradicted him so much. Firstly Seven says HardNutz was a key player and here you are saying you expected him to defect. When council can't even agree on a single topic, you know something's wrong! Also, the whole claims on why you didn't stack are utterly confusing... Back lines are for what now? What's a back line? That's 2HARD to utilise!

And to finish off everything...
popcorn_yes.gif
giphy.gif

strawberryqueen

'New
Alright, lets straighten something out here.

Tea is bragging on how their op was successful? I would be laughing my ass off if it wasn't.

1 Hardnutz had shared commands and every snipe made was anti sniped. Honour? None

2 We counted heavily on hardnutz to show balls or leave, we were told by everyone he was a coward. Jokes on us, but had we not declared war on tea he would have never left...

3 Every move we have made has been made with thought behind it. We forced tea to pull hardnutz, who by the way argued very well to fight bip. Very hard, so hard we started to believe something was in the making.

4 With tea now showing their hand, bip and infamy now see the cards. Rather than us getting played we have now lost earlier then if we had sticked with tea, yes. But we have also most likly ruined teas best chance to victory.

Imagine if we had killed bip with tea, and then gone for infamy and then get fucked over. So tea laughs, but you very well know we did the moves you did not want us to make.

Our chances of winning are the same as they have ever been, slim at best. Tea now face a 2v1 after us, hf with that one by the way. Regards from 2Hard'

Last edited: Yesterday at 7:01 AM
Seven Devils, Yesterday at 6:22 AMReport
#49LikeReply

So Severn.....I see nothing changes!
Seems like history repeating itself.....Long before we all were gone...we could see Hardnutz account trying to find some way to join Tea from 2Hard......will be interesting to see if they bother swinging any axes for their new tribe....?! So the coms sharing backfired on 2HARD...what a surprise! Is there any damn respect in that account?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
@daredeviler

I am speechless. Do not know what to say anymore. Think ill just shut up from now on, cause its clear to me that you can't grasp what i am telling you, frontlines? You want us to focus on frontlines FAR out west, on a island when Hardnutz left us? You don't think that bip would rip us a new one? Jeez there are some special people to be found in Tea that is for sure.

Nah you are trolling me, good one. Honestly assumed you were born this way, but you got me good.

Deleted User - 10618707

@daredeviler

I am speechless. Do not know what to say anymore. Think ill just shut up from now on, cause its clear to me that you can't grasp what i am telling you, frontlines? You want us to focus on frontlines FAR out west, on a island when Hardnutz left us? You don't think that bip would rip us a new one? Jeez there are some special people to be found in Tea that is for sure.

Nah you are trolling me, good one. Honestly assumed you were born this way, but you got me good.

You recruited a bunch of totally not-dead-weight-turtles, surely it should be easy to defend :x

DeletedUser

Dang it dare! You made him go away.. and I was about to thank him for drawling a potatoe. Because without the potatoe drawling I wouldnt find a big plate of chili cheese tator tots in front of me. Now if you excuse me imma reinact TEAs blitzkreig on 2HARD. Fork being TEA and them chili cheese tots being 2EAS- 2HARD!

DeletedUser115558

Sorry for my poor English, My Brain paralyzed same as Murph's ankle surgery

Over whelming response of TEA member's after my post but i don't find any serious enough to reply as most of the responses are kiddies.

daredevils thnx for your long response , but you missed, reread my post and when you read it thoroughly bit a bit you can understand that that post of mine is all about players of Gold.Leaf account, and when i said that We know Hardnutz defect, WE means, not council of 2Hard but Players on Gold.leaf account.

6aedbb048ebde2f14b11bbc479b83e8c.jpg

DeletedUser99805

'New
Alright, lets straighten something out here.

Tea is bragging on how their op was successful? I would be laughing my ass off if it wasn't.

1 Hardnutz had shared commands and every snipe made was anti sniped. Honour? None
2 will be interesting to see if they bother swinging any axes for their new tribe....?! So the coms sharing backfired on 2HARD...what a surprise! Is there any damn respect in that account?

To reply to point one. Hardnutz gave us no information with regards to snipes - not sure this has been made clear. Antisnipes are a given in ops. Infact he gave us no information regarding cmdshare what so ever. So please before spouting crap on the forums actually understand the situation.