To right the wrongs done to us

DeletedUser93954

@daredeviler

I am speechless. Do not know what to say anymore. Think ill just shut up from now on, cause its clear to me that you can't grasp what i am telling you, frontlines? You want us to focus on frontlines FAR out west, on a island when Hardnutz left us? You don't think that bip would rip us a new one? Jeez there are some special people to be found in Tea that is for sure.

Nah you are trolling me, good one. Honestly assumed you were born this way, but you got me good.
Are you loco holmes? There is no far west front.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
At the end of the day leadership put their own agenda ahead of what was best for the tribe. We had a good alliance going with trust, support and sitting between the two tribes. 2Hard chose to recruit ex-WET and planned to hit us with other tribes. They now find themselves being hit by BiP and Defy once again. This time they now have TEA also hitting them also. The war is currently 92 - 0. This was by far the worst possible move they could have made.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119197

Lol 2hard just wanna see how hot this TEA is, there the kind of guys on the streets who think there 2hard that they can handle a HoT cuppa TEA pahahah, "fam get back too Recruiting more turtles and barb munchin bruv" seven you bishhh a lot :eek:o_O

Long story short lads and lasses, 2hard... your pissing in the wind here aren't ya :)

HardNutz

'New
Alright, lets straighten something out here.

Tea is bragging on how their op was successful? I would be laughing my ass off if it wasn't.

1 Hardnutz had shared commands and every snipe made was anti sniped. Honour? None

2 We counted heavily on hardnutz to show balls or leave, we were told by everyone he was a coward. Jokes on us, but had we not declared war on tea he would have never left...

3 Every move we have made has been made with thought behind it. We forced tea to pull hardnutz, who by the way argued very well to fight bip. Very hard, so hard we started to believe something was in the making.

4 With tea now showing their hand, bip and infamy now see the cards. Rather than us getting played we have now lost earlier then if we had sticked with tea, yes. But we have also most likly ruined teas best chance to victory.

Imagine if we had killed bip with tea, and then gone for infamy and then get fucked over. So tea laughs, but you very well know we did the moves you did not want us to make.

Our chances of winning are the same as they have ever been, slim at best. Tea now face a 2v1 after us, hf with that one by the way. Regards from 2Hard'

Last edited: Yesterday at 7:01 AM
Seven Devils, Yesterday at 6:22 AMReport
#49LikeReply

So Severn.....I see nothing changes!
Seems like history repeating itself.....Long before we all were gone...we could see Hardnutz account trying to find some way to join Tea from 2Hard......will be interesting to see if they bother swinging any axes for their new tribe....?! So the coms sharing backfired on 2HARD...what a surprise! Is there any damn respect in that account?

aww becky darling good to see you here the same day i return from abroad lol

for the record ive been away abroad for 2 weeks and still getting all the blame haha

in regards to rest, you and kirk have been claiming i would join BIP all this time, now suddenly you have changed the claim to Tea XD

in regards to axes swinging:

Rank
Name
HardNutz
Tribe
TEA
Conquered villages
Lost villages
Defeated opponents while attacking
Defeated opponents while defending

DeletedUser

Lol 2hard just wanna see how hot this TEA is, there the kind of guys on the streets who think there 2hard that they can handle a HoT cuppa TEA pahahah, "fam get back too Recruiting more turtles and barb munchin bruv" seven you bishhh a lot :eek:o_O

Long story short lads and lasses, 2hard... your pissing in the wind here aren't ya :)
you were too scared to even go into a war. youre a traitor

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
aww becky darling good to see you here the same day i return from abroad lol

for the record ive been away abroad for 2 weeks and still getting all the blame haha

in regards to rest, you and kirk have been claiming i would join BIP all this time, now suddenly you have changed the claim to Tea XD

in regards to axes swinging:

Rank
Name
HardNutz
Tribe
TEA
Conquered villages
Lost villages
Defeated opponents while attacking
Defeated opponents while defending

A week ago they were your comrades that would sacrifise themselfs to help you survive if anyone attacked you. Now you brag about stabbing them down, not even giving them time to re-group the troops.

One of a kind.

DeletedUser119197

you were too scared to even go into a war. youre a traitor

I'd happily rather give my villages to friends than fight along side Kirk the drunkman, assaulting and using and manipulating me everyday on voice calls.. I had to put up with his crap for a VERY long time on this world... and I'm thankfull for leaving as he's that shallow to post my pic around here and to assault me via use of his pathetic words.

If you got assaulted by your duke would you leave? And want him gone? I'm pretty sure you would, and don't say "oh but what about the tribe mates" the players I played with in that tribe mean nothing to me I didn't know them and quite frankly there personalities were shocking, nothing like TEA, I love everyone there and wouldn't do anything differently, I do feel like a coward for giving my villages away but lol..there players in ANTZ who knew I was gifting to TEA did they say anything? No because they agreed with me.

Sorry everyone had to get s bit of my chest have a lot more to say but don't think everyone wants to hear a key board warrorior lol :D

DeletedUser119197

A week ago they were your comrades that would sacrifise themselfs to help you survive if anyone attacked you. Now you brag about stabbing them down, not even giving them time to re-group the troops.

One of a kind.

Sorry for double post, I don't think he was bragging? More like he was proving his point that he is doing work for TEA... as Becky clearly said

"will be interesting to see if they bother swinging any axes for their new tribe...?!"

My mistake if I'm wrong... just seems like your bishing more

DeletedUser93954

This is why I love TEA. I'd rather be in a tribe that has a bad rep because they get stuff done. If I was ever in a tribe that wanted to hug to hell and back, or shied away from war,I would not be staying there for long.

Deleted User - 10618707

I'd happily rather give my villages to friends than fight along side Kirk the drunkman, assaulting and using and manipulating me everyday on voice calls.. I had to put up with his crap for a VERY long time on this world... and I'm thankfull for leaving as he's that shallow to post my pic around here and to assault me via use of his pathetic words.

If you got assaulted by your duke would you leave? And want him gone? I'm pretty sure you would, and don't say "oh but what about the tribe mates" the players I played with in that tribe mean nothing to me I didn't know them and quite frankly there personalities were shocking, nothing like TEA, I love everyone there and wouldn't do anything differently, I do feel like a coward for giving my villages away but lol..there players in ANTZ who knew I was gifting to TEA did they say anything? No because they agreed with me.

Sorry everyone had to get s bit of my chest have a lot more to say but don't think everyone wants to hear a key board warrorior lol :D

He just wanted to come cuz he heard I was coming.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
At the end of the day leadership put their own agenda ahead of what was best for the tribe. We had a good alliance going with trust, support and sitting between the two tribes. 2Hard chose to recruit ex-WET and planned to hit us with other tribes. They now find themselves being hit by BiP and Defy once again. This time they now have TEA also hitting them also. The war is currently 92 - 0. This was by far the worst possible move they could have made.

Leadership looking after themselves.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think this is the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Duke of a tribe turning tail and running. I see why BiP did it. Break down 2hard and have a feeding freenzy. Yes. But keep in mind BiP; you legit just recruited their duke. How much can you trust someone that just ditched their own tribe they've been leading against you? Eat 2hard remains; kick seven devils and eat them afterwords just to show them that playing like that gets you no where in life. That's what I'd do none the less.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3160

BIP just entered the same realm of patheticness 2Hard have been the premier exponent for the last months, and as icing on the cake they recruited the chief moron him self. Wonder if we still are going to see the patethic mails where a position in the tribe is promised, because they have 4-5 slots open....because they are soon going to kick some poor sodd they are going to eat up.

DeletedUser

report_ally.png
The tribe Bananas in Pyjamas declared war on tribe This Is Sparta! :D
as another player told before just pathetic......
i wonder all the players that told about hardnutz...how do they feel now? proud about themselves? Gongrats!!!!

DeletedUser119950

Lol what did this world turn in to? who can merge more?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Didn't see many complaints when council Hardnutz left for Tea.

Why we did this, i think its obvious. 2Hard has some good players, like it or not. We could most likly fight BiP till the end of the world while Tea ate our backs, which would have been great for Tea im sure. We decided that Tea should pay. If we get betrayed in the end, it's w/e solong Tea doesn't win. Our win was out of question any way we were going to do it.

If the members left didn't realize that, well i'm sorry. We wern't going to win anything alone, and quite frank - If our members had helped out more, we wouldn't have been in such a position. (There are some that has helped alot and won't get a spot) Just how it goes.

Tea flames us now, we flamed tea when they did the same thing over and over. Nothing more then fair i guess, but in all honesty - The charade doesn't have to continue anymore. We know where everyone stand now.