To the Community

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For what it's worth who knows I just thought I would put it out there

today half my tribe AMEN decided to back stab their own tribe and yes this happens all the time , I never ran a tribe before I been council before , but really never duke before , I was actually playing 110 , but lost to Ruckus who actually caused my tribe to here in 113 to back stab me , The tribe is called Disney and the players who back stabbed us so far are :

Apr 13
00:07
*Vercingetorix left the tribe.
Apr 13
00:01
pitMAXbull left the tribe.
Apr 13
00:01
JamaicanMeBacon left the tribe.
Apr 13
00:00
Retrlbution left the tribe.
Apr 13
changos left the tribe.
Apr 13
Durga left the tribe.

so remember their names they are back stabbers just incase you ever want to try to recruit them , I'm sure a few more are lingering in my tribe I'll be sure to add their names as well

I wasn't even going to play this world , but I formed a tribe with 3 players and everyone came to me asking if they could joined , so I was just trying to be nice guy and have a little fun .

That said , I want the community to know who Disney is here in this world I wrote a neighboring tribe about them so I thought i would copy and paste

Anaarchis Apr 11, 19:56
Hello...
I am wondering who ur leader is...
You have star next to ur name, so I am here thinking u might be..

Anaarchis

Anaarchis Apr 12, 18:02
hello this is Balian , I havent contacted you yet although my co has and my x baron.

the reason im contacting you is because of course [ally]Disney[/ally] I don't know if you know who they are , so I just thought I let you know .

They are leaders of Ruckus they and other tribes they win lots of worlds because everyone is too stupid to fight them early.

they lie , cheat and back stab everyone, they have talks with tribes and edit and crop all their talks and send it to other tribes to make things seem different then what they are.

they also usually have spies in every tribe and know what's going on before all your tribemates do .

I have a couple of their spies in my tribe.

I don't know what kind of deal Disney gave you but when they are ready to attack you they will cause chaos in your tribe big time and recruit your better players make them promises etc.

they have already started their lying tactics in my tribe and I'm expecting 5 to 7 of my good players to join their so called sister tribe they promised them.

why ? because Disney tried to give me a 14 day nap but in their scheming deal we couldn't noble into k55 ,k65 and a good part of k64 that's because they want as much back home to freely grow take a look at their positions on the map .

so I just wanted to give you a heads up who your neighbor is because when they are ready they will wipe your tribe off the map and then you will say dam I was right.

Your friend Jupiter Stator tells them everything just so you know, and you can tell them to I don't care because I'm right and you will see who the Fool of a took is. I already told Disney to go f themselves because I have balls and know their tricks

your enemy is not TMP right now your just giving Disney the world

good luck

Balian

Anaarchis Apr 12, 18:13
oh ps happy easter

That said I'll be here to feedback good luck to all and don't let Disney grow too strong or they will win this world to

oh and happy easter everyone stay safe

Killer Instinct.

Reaction score
Sad Cry Me A River GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Aww bless. Maybe that's karma for your own lack of loyalty?

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Okay firstly Balian I'm surprised you created a topic on the externals that isn't about your retirement again that's quite a pleasant surprise to me.

So how did this all start and what actually happened? Firstly Balian messaged me on 113 about diplomacy, which I rejected at that time since for me it didn't make sense to make diplo just so I would restrict one of my players (in this case AceZSpades).

unknown.png

Then a few days after you merged into an account, you messaged me about diplomacy again. I decided to start some talks going as position-wise it makes sense for our 2 tribes to work together.

unknown.png

So then a discord server gets created and the talks start, since there was no diplomacy term offer from your side I decided to make one. The other person from AMEN that was in the talks was your baron, Vladimir also know as Retrlbution ingame. The offer I thrown on the table was pretty fair for both sides, but even if you felt like it wasn't I told you to make a counter offer. Instead doing that you kept going on your rant playing out a victim card how we are going to cut you off on K64 even tho you didn't have any tribe member there. You wanted K64 for yourself and I told you we are not doing any borders neither am I limiting growth of any of my players on a world that is 30 days old just because you want to claim K64 as yours.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

So what happens next? Two Disney accounts send out nobles on a isolated south account on K64, 7K point village just came out of beginner protection, we checked twstats, saw that the player is inexperienced and went for it, rest of the tribe added anti-snipes and we capped that village with minimum losses. After the cap we definitely had something to see, 15 incoming supports and all of them from AMEN. So his own tribe didn't send him def but AMEN did, interesting.

unknown.png

unknown.png

So while being in diplomacy talks with us you support random tribes just to try and kill off our units. Cool.

After suggesting terms and clearly saying no "force inviting" from either side (don't recruit in a area just so you can block us off and claim ground there, it's not happening), you contact random tribes to invite them before you'd accept diplomacy.

z8x8OPvfaEeAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

unknown.png

So after all of this acting of you being innocent and plotting behind our backs, we are the bad guys just because I didn't give you K64 for no reason whatsoever.

What happens next? Well it's no lie that your tribe members contacted US a while ago before this whole fiasco even happened. So they reached out on us, rather of us reaching out to them.

Proof:

3xqVQAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

ANPLYwvN0cjbAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

j8MrW559JY48AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

8aRaTjg4RuiQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Conclusion:

unknown.png

You were offered a NAP with reasonable and fair terms, instead of countering you insulted us and told us to f*** ourselves. You plotted the whole time against us, supporting random tribes that we attacked even tho you had no diplomacy with those tribes, you were offering stacks to random players if they were under Disney attacks & you were trying to invite on K64 even tho we said neither tribe will do that. After I showed your members the chat-log between our two tribes they didn't think twice about it and didn't want to play under Balian. Even more than half of your tribe rn is asking for invites, so I would ask myself what and who the real problem here is. And as said, this has nothing do with the Ruckus crew and me handling you that L on W110. This is not a W110 premade tribe, we have members from W88, W95, W106, W108 etc. I know you lost all of those worlds to the accounts here too but no need to be salty and spread bullshit about someone just because you lost. Even when you joined Design on 110 the tribe agreed to delete without telling you, so you spent 11K PP on the event just to delete a day after, I wonder why they didn't tell you? :D Enjoy 113 mate.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Very Long story there to prove your innocence there adnan usually people who are quilty do this . first of all I would like the community to know that my Baron Retrlbution deleted our talks with Disney right before he back stabbed me probably because Disney didn't want me to be able to put my defense up on some of the things I said .

By adding the fact that my players were actually contacting you behind my back actually helps me out , I don't know why you would add that , thanks LOL , so as you can all see my players were actually already conspiring the back stab behind my back being the untrustworthy back stabbers they are .

And yes your 14 day Nap was the biggest scam ever only a fool would of say okay to that , you wanted all of K 64 all of K65 and not to cross K 55 to freely grow while forcing me to expand West only which I already had diplomacy on my west border long before our talks , not to mention that before you finally decided to start talks with us you already pushed into our K 54 , K64 and had trains moving in K 64 as well at Art Of Alcohol tribemates who was selling out his own tribemates wouldn't even support them and of course he got his invite to sister tribe disney for it what a good duke he was , of and by the way Art Of Alcohol is lukestar .

My attentions were taking control of k 64 and you tried to cut me off with your Nap , so I did what any duke would do which was look out for the best intrest of his tribe and I told you what everyone can see in your defense side of the talks we had and i said it that way because that's basically what your sceheming nap was .

Oh also to the community everyone who posted here against me so far are players of Disney \ Ruckus players i'm sure many of yous have dealt with their dirty tactics before .

P.S. I am not Odin and I am not Ragnar , I never even dukes before , would i ever play for Odin or Ragnar again ? that's a easy no after playing with them for two worlds It wasn't something I would like to experience again .

Last edited:

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Yes very long story where I posted facts and proof of everything, meanwhile you can continue talking out of your ass. And yes I have the whole chat-log saved, do you want me to post it here? Don't try to act like something else was said or hidden.

You're welcome, want me to post the 14 mails that I received today from your tribe members asking for an invite?

Yes only a fool would have accepted it, who even does a 14 day NAP with fair terms, better support our enemies & draw a border so I can tell my players they can't noble in K64 cuz the almighty Balian claimed that continent as his.
No one in the world would have given you a whole continent for no reason neither accept a border agreement at this stage of the world, why would I do that? You'll quit after a week anyways and write a retirement post here on the externals just to come back to W114, you became the court jester of TW.

Last edited:

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Very Long story there to prove your innocence there adnan usually people who are quilty do this . first of all I would like the community to know that my Baron Retrlbution deleted our talks with Disney right before he back stabbed me probably because Disney didn't want me to be able to put my defense up on some of the things I said .

By adding the fact that my players were actually contacting you behind my back actually helps me out , I don't know why you would add that , thanks LOL , so as you can all see my players were actually already conspiring the back stab behind my back being the untrustworthy back stabbers they are .

And yes your 14 day Nap was the biggest scam ever only a fool would of say okay to that , you wanted all of K 64 all of K65 and not to cross K 55 to freely grow while forcing me to expand West only which I already had diplomacy on my west border long before our talks , not to mention that before you finally decided to start talks with us you already pushed into our K 54 , K64 and had trains moving in K 64 as well at Art Of Alcohol tribemates who was selling out his own tribemates wouldn't even support them and of course he got his invite to sister tribe disney for it what a good duke he was , of and by the way Art Of Alcohol is lukestar .

My attentions were taking control of k 64 and you tried to cut me off with your Nap , so I did what any duke would do which was look out for the best intrest of his tribe and I told you what everyone can see in your defense side of the talks we had and i said it that way because that's basically what your sceheming nap was .

Oh also to the community everyone who posted here against me so far are players of Disney \ Ruckus players i'm sure many of yous have dealt with their dirty tactics before .

P.S. I am not Odin and I am not Ragnar , I never even dukes before , would i ever play for Odin or Ragnar again ? that's a easy no after playing with them for two worlds It wasn't something I would like to experience again .

This whole thing reminds me of a joke,

A man visits his doctor and says, Doc, when I touch my head, I feel pain, when I touch my stomach, I feel pain, when I touch my leg, I feel pain...
Doc said, oh dear, you just cut your finger :D

Im pretty sure your 55 old brain can find similarities here with this whole story of you

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes very long story where I posted facts and proof of everything, meanwhile you can continue talking out of your ass. And yes I have the whole chat-log saved, do you want me to post it here? Don't try to act like something else was said or hidden.

You're welcome, want me to post the 14 mails that I received today from your tribe members asking for an invite?

Yes only a fool would have accepted it, who even does a 14 day NAP with fair terms, better support our enemies & draw a border so I can tell my players they can't noble in K64 cuz the almighty Balian claimed that continent as his lmao
No one in the world would have given you a whole continent for no reason neither accept a border agreement at this stage of the world, why would I do that? Stop crying and continue leading your tribe into abyss. You'll quit after a week anyways and write a retirement post here on the externals just to come back to W114, you became the court jester of TW.

Sure put the entire conversation down I don't care I know you wont that's your tactics , and according to your 14 day Nap you told me I couldn't noble into k64 , not to mention K 65 as well so why would you even try to sell me that type of deal ?

GeeGee

Reaction score
You guys are seriously wasting time on argueing with Balian ?
Just send him a few fakes and he will hit delete and retire as usual.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes yous are wasting time arguing , your always going to think your right and I'm going to think I'm right as well , bottom line is you wanted more territory to freely grow while trying to push us West waging war on my diplomacy already i had in place and cutting us off in k 64 which you already had half of , that's why I didn't accept it . and why my tribe back stabbed me for it , because they know you are world winners and felt they had a better chance to win a world with yous , now you have close to 40 players to merge into 20 for them to achieve that not to mention it's just the beginning of the world or some of them will find out they will get the shaft because every time you all wage a war against another tribe you make promises to the more active players to betray their tribes , oh and don't say you don't you all do many of tribes do . All it is doing is just ruining the game for others and like I'm surprised innogames allows it these days.

Good luck to world 113 , I will be around to see what happens , I'm very curious . I don't like church worlds anyway and tech worlds I don't like either , so I don't care to much about the world , but at least I know who the back stabbers are including Bluedog2000 as well our latest betrayer

Deleted User - 11521651

despicable actions by this zero two guy. and worse he tries to cover it all up with some word soup garbage. If he didnt have such great hair, nobody would even take him seriously

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh my one guy says something in my defense and adnan is ready to destroy him as well God forbid.

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Goldie didn't say anything in your defense, he's just laughing at you like everyone else :oops: