To The Ones Who Got Away

DeletedUser

Kilo, TW has always brought out the best and worst in people, but at the end of the day its just a game. I missed you when the end of W2 arrived and was very sorry that you weren't there to share it with us.

If I remember I'll mail you about a new game I've been playing when I'm back from my holiday. Much much lower commitment, requires a bit of thought but no cash.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Congrats to all who survived the 6 years. I know I couldn't do it in the end. I miss all you guys, especially Hooch and Steve. Hope you guys aren't to blinded by the sun. RL is definitely different.

DeletedUser90092

I'm so glad this world ended. Although life seems a little more boring nowadays.

DeletedUser

lol...of course I remembered you DG. I knew I'd left a few gaps in my list!

DeletedUser

Congrats DF. Though I'd probably prefer to see HOT or MPX or HOTMPX as the winners of this world. I guess DF was a transformational name of the times.

Somebody certainly coughed it up when they abandoned you as allies.

Again, congrats.

Time to move on.

DeletedUser

Thanks Congo but I think you meant to say MPXHOT didn't you? :p

DeletedUser

Thanks Congo but I think you meant to say MPXHOT didn't you? :p

If I had stated that, I'm most positive I would have been spanked by Steve34cks. Now, who do you think I'd rather be spanked by. :lol:

DeletedUser7126

If I had stated that, I'm most positive I would have been spanked by Steve34cks. Now, who do you think I'd rather be spanked by. :lol:

hahah no doubt. ive been trying to get hooch to spank me for years congo. she is a tough sell though

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Well Done guys. Great to see a great world finally end after all those years.

Wierd to think of our first few days on this world and what we were doing in Real Life that time as well!

Good Luck to the present players on other worlds.

Hans

DeletedUser910

I'm glad it's over and done with. Happy I was able to at least win on one world. Don't know if I'll ever come back to play this game again. Just picked up my PS4 and will get my XBox One next week. Woot!! My daughter will start K school next year, which will give me some time to catch up on my gaming. Can't believe they are already on World 72. lol!! They must still be getting a lot of new players. It was fun, but 7yrs was way too long.

deomonkid18

Almost feels like ages ago I stopped logging into this world. Even longer still since it was fully active and competing and actually putting up a fight. I do miss this world and the skirmishes that were had, as well as the banter between tribes. In particular, the old days when it was Aten Family against TW Family, and the propaganda and activity in these forums. Ahh, the good ol days.

I've since stepped back and ceased to play the game, and only now checking in here after so many months away. I hope all is well in your lands. I am unsure if I have posted this yet, but if anyone wishes to keep in touch (hoochie baby, ;) ) than my email is: ldowney28@hotmail.com

I doubt I will bother to play again (girlfriend's law) but who knows, if the right ones were to ask, and a group to get together, I may chance coming back.

Anywho, just putting off doing homework, and thought I'd post here.

Cheers,
Lawr

DeletedUser

Aah Deomonkid those were the days! Is it really 6 months since the end? I don't miss playing at all, just the people and the banter, the twists and turns and the planning and intrigue. I don't plan on playing any other world, none could come near what we had on W2. At the moment I play a robot racing game along with the original dougalo7. Its free, very small but friendly community and it doesn't take all my time :) If anyone wants the details pm me, it would be great to see a few more TWers there.