To those about to delete, we salute you...

DeletedUser

heh, good luck in RL all those deleting, or deleted and won't leave due to bitterness.

DeletedUser

Thanks, guys. I enjoyed playing as long as I did, and you all were awesome foes. For my first foray into the realm of such games, I have to say it was an enjoyable experience, I learned a lot, and...I'd do it again...after a break. LOL. Here's hoping you all find a quick victory!!

DeletedUser

Thanks, guys. I enjoyed playing as long as I did, and you all were awesome foes. For my first foray into the realm of such games, I have to say it was an enjoyable experience, I learned a lot, and...I'd do it again...after a break. LOL. Here's hoping you all find a quick victory!!

Good luck in your other pursuits!

DeletedUser

i see that many of my old friends are now deleting. sad to see you all go. we had the best group of core players i have ever had the pleasure to play with. to many names to post. bellatrix, zz, swordmonger, handwerkj,dipank, ggo1, jmk, the list goes on and on. im just sorry i had to leave so suddenly due to rl. i rarely get on the forum but if any of you want to pm me feel free.

DeletedUser

Good luck in RL to all those that have recently deleted and thanks for being such worthy opponents. Hopefully if we meet again it will be on friendlier terms but in the meantime, all of the best for the future!

DeletedUser

Good luck to MawddogMike and KatheyIp.

KatheyIp: "ByeByeByeBye." :) (Inside joke. After trading lots of fakes and nukes over a while, we discussed just sending a bunch of hi's and one fake, rather than the other way around.)

DeletedUser

Thank you guys for keeping it fun and interesting for me. 'til we meet again in another world (oh wait! I said this is the last world I'm going to play) :p

DeletedUser67005

Have fun sleeping Kathey, though sleep is overrated. :(

Don't leave, come back for W100... :D

DeletedUser

We very much enjoyed battling with you, Katheyip. You're a great sniper.

DeletedUser

Warayama
jenniewren
BelindaP
marvanalsca

Good luck to all of you!

DeletedUser

Good luck to you all.

(Marvanalsca & Jenniewren almost had me nobling barbs. Almost)

DeletedUser

Yes, but there will still be 3 allied tribes. BOOM! Apoc v BA?