To those I've offended

Pasta Monkey

To all players in Furie whom I've offended,

I would like to propose an apology to the players that I have caused offense, in the heat of the moment. As you know tribal wars is a hostile game with many enemies and many mind games. I have tried to play the game to the best of my ability and I have tried to defend the people within my tribe that are my friends as I know they would do the same for me. Please bear in mind that when I insult you or say anything to put you down its not for personal reasons, its because you are my enemy. I know that there are ways to make it done on a more respectable level but unfortunately that’s not who I am and I do what my instinct tells me to do.

SirStormin I am sorry for what happened on those shared forums and how it happened. It was an unfortunate situation and you were caught in the middle of it. Tempers were flaring up and you were in the line of fire. Do I really feel that way about you? No. But sometimes this game can make people say things even if they don’t mean it.

Queen Gantlet, I’m sorry for what was said between us in the past, please know that although I have said some abrupt things, I’m not a bad person.

To FURIE, you guys know I can fight and survive, I know you guys can all fight and survive. We are good fighters and very skilled at the game. This game has gone on for 3 years now, I think its time to call it a day and go on with our lives. Many lessons were learned for all of us throughout the game, not all were based on in the game either.

Thank you to everyone who has put up a good fight against me and thank you to all of you in FURIE who see this message for what it is and accept that we may agree to disagree, but in the end we are all still human with emotions that can get flared up. I know that it isn’t a 1 way street and that your tribe also has said and aimed so many insults and negative things towards myself. If you are ready to put the past behind us and move on we can finish this and get on with our lives and have world 31 within our memories and all the friends we made over the 3 year period. I think 3 years is long enough,

Thank you
Pasta Monkey

[SPOIL]
bowing1.jpg
[/SPOIL]