To W2V

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I placed this in the General discussion section because he had nothing to do with the PnP side of things.

If it would be possible, I am looking to start playing World 56 again. I would start up from the start but that would be tidious, and futile, as I would eventually and inevitably nobled out by larger players capatlising on an easy village. Plus I tried start up again back in July, on my Vilox account, and only because I fell asleep, did my first village get nobled by a player nearby who sent a very poor train if I remember - several seconds inbetween each noble - that I would have easily snipped if I were awake. I woke up with my first village nobled, and another incoming to my others. Unfortunate, but my own damn fault.

Back on topic - I would like to find an account, and I quite like the look of W2V. So, I was wondering if I could get into contact with W2Vs leadership to discuss any avaliable accounts. I am willing to co-play, but I do prefer soloing an account. My Skype is Clamju - we can talk there or via inbox here.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

I suggest you send a forum PM to Rukoh. I do believe he's a leader. If you're only applying to one tribe, no need for a thread for everyone to see...especially in the wrong forum :icon_razz:.

/locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.