To war we go

DeletedUser119811

can forward in game if anyones interested of how many nukes kriez has lost lol

I would be more interested looking how many nukes you lost in defence. :) Think we lost.. 2 nukes this night? Tho they took out 18k defensive troops, so guess it was fine.

DeletedUser119966

As much as i wanna complain about AOE posting my troop numbers we got there :p (Not sure if you got scout reports haha), However im glad your fighting kriez. Gotta have someone putting in the effort to make it a fun war for both sides. Should be nice to see how it ends up regardless of who wins. :) Im just here to have fun :D (And hopefully win :p)
Troop numbers change all the time;) remember we only had 7 hours

DeletedUser119966

I would be more interested looking how many nukes you lost in defence. :) Think we lost.. 2 nukes this night? Tho they took out 18k defensive troops, so guess it was fine.

I would like to see anything from you at all
good boy kriez you can do maths, did you also count the 20+ nukes you lost over the last 3 days? we've got scout reports on all your villages, you dont do so good against 1 scout 1 ram eh?

DeletedUser119958

Now maths isnt my strongest suit... however i think this adds up to more than 2 nukes?

Defender of the day

Defeat the most units in this world as the defender.

54.573 / 54.573
54.573 / 54.573
You're in the lead! The next best player has 27.448. Stay ahead until midnight to win this achievement.

Badsmiley

That would be like 5 nukes in my eyes, excactly what I counted.

DeletedUser119811

Pretty sure you were talking about my nukes this night, not the tribes. Then the numbers are diffrent.

DeletedUser119958

Bless your twos little cotton socks. Its ok to make mistakes boys. We all do it from time to time :)

King Banana

That must be why you're losing banana man, if you can't even change a K to a C to C the joke.

Oh, I really thought the "support thread" part was the joke. But there is no support thread and he isn't even crying, so it was therefore kinda hard to understand the "joke".

DeletedUser119966

Oh, I really thought the "support thread" part was the joke. But there is no support thread and he isn't even crying, so it was therefore kinda hard to understand the "joke".
20 lost villages and no support thread? Hmm good tribe there

King Banana

20 lost villages and no support thread? Hmm good tribe there
As far as I can see, Kreiz (If you've forgotten, thats who we're talking about here) hasn't lost one single village since you started this war. Yes there is one renobled, but that doesn't count. Thats your loss.

Mithrae

Apologies fredrick, we refer to him as kriez because that is what hes doing in the support thread right now, crying. haha

lol Respect is one thing, but I've gotta give that one a like. I've been known to call Ragnar King Rangar for a laugh on occasion :eek:

Michael Corleone.

Side 1:
Tribes: 2HARD
Side 2:
Tribes: BiP

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 3
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: