To war

DeletedUser

Hmm, My account should be going barb anyday now.lol
there gonna be 10k barbs everywhere.

DeletedUser

Makes me wonder, how many RAW/TW/DN'ers are sticking around?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: DNS
Side 2:
Tribes: »T.W«, =D-N=, :), =2012=, EDW, ST, -PvE-, ONE, UFO, =HRH=

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,535
Side 2: 1,435
Difference: 7,100

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 79,795,892
Side 2: 13,564,386
Difference: 66,231,506

chart

DeletedUser

I think it is safe to say, welcome to the beginning of the end of TW.

To quote the DNS Internal Announcements;

And at the end of all,
there was only DNS.

Mulloway69

:axemen::axemen::axemen:GO DNS GO!!!:ram::ram::ram:

^ Tis the post that won the world for them you know (Credits go to Ippe of course)

Now all they need is one of these and a giant handle
Skype-emoticons-36-giggle.gif

2352874681_c4c6f696f1.jpg

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello all,
A short goodbye to everyone that i played with and to tribalwars as game

The players i'll miss the most r tommytatters (i'm sure very few have known this jewel, but w.e), King of Noobs (aka KoD), kont, Loua, Dream, Gedi and OTD as they've been my best friends in this game
About tommy, he turned 2 years away from tw this march
i'll also miss kapa4, sarcasm, moon (keep drinking by tons alcohololic noob) and rov
i wish u all best of luck in ur rl and keep having fun

personally i decided to stop wasting time by signing in and just ****ing around on the map or having to clear vills in my borders
moon/kont/kon srr if i ruined ur last attemts by adding many more barbs in ur areas...but i dont think u can be bothered more now

anyway, i am playing this game for 38 months and on makobex acct for 30 months and i got to admit i've got great time
too bad it ended now, but with so many good friends off its definitely not as fun as 1-2 years ago
i'm srr mako my friend for deleting ur acct (altho i know u want see it :D)

well, big gratz on psihic and his gang for his victory
if u may be interested to chat with me or ask me anything, my skype is makobex3 (dxn, u'r a pure spammer, dont bother me :p)

Catch up to u later my DN friends, and farewell tribalwars :icon_wink:

P.S. The mods of w9 r the worst they can be, tnx for all the joy u have given us ppl

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ah, I at first I was upset you did not mention me, but then when you did I am happy :p

i WILL add you and get ready to be SPAMMED. =p

Sorry to see you quit mate, and was fun talking even if we did not have that much contact ingame 'cept the solitary mass nukage fail or the annoying mails I sent :)

DeletedUser

I really think that when this world ends, we should all get a crew together and jump in a new world and be on the same team for a change. Would be fun to erase some of those old battle lines and fight side by side with old enemies we've come to respect.

Psihic

I really think that when this world ends, we should all get a crew together and jump in a new world and be on the same team for a change. Would be fun to erase some of those old battle lines and fight side by side with old enemies we've come to respect.

Too bad I respect only a handfull or our enemies :)

goodbye to you mako, you did well and would be one of the very few players that would belong to DNS from the get go. Except the fast mouth ofcourse :icon_wink:

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
dxn, my reference to u is not in the 'i will miss u' section as u can see :icon_cool:

and who knows if some of us play tw ever again
I am taking a long break...

DeletedUser

dxn, my reference to u is not in the 'i will miss u' section as u can see :icon_cool:

and who knows if some of us play tw ever again
I am taking a long break...

And if you see, I did not mention anything about being in the 'i will miss u' section :) I was just happy at being mentioned ;)