To whom it may concern...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Double post:-

This has gone on for too long and is derailing the threads original topic, if you wish to continue, then IGM is the right place.

lt181

Im truely sorry, you see, when I played w19 BOND-Q were a family tribe. Have they changed now? Or are you just full of BS.

Also I would call you out on w6 but I don't remember you from it, but you just admitted to being in one.

And now w36 is here (3rd world with you) you see to dodge wars, just like someone from a family would do.

As for measureables? You don't even know who you are talking to so you can't call me out on anything.

W19 has been a dead account since last August. I don't know what is going on with it. Characterizing me as a proponent of family tribes is silly.

Edit: And while you have the advantage because you can see my record, and I obviously can't see the other worlds you play on, I can measure your progress on this world vs. mine. And yours isn't as good in any category that you could measure. That sounds like I'm bragging, but I'm merely attempting to refute the implications you've made in your posts about me.

In terms of ending this, I would LOVE to.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Go run to the moderators. Make sure you let them know that you called me a coward. All I did is try to help you out.

Are you implying that you are more skilled than I am? Because that is what it sounds like.

He might not be implaying that he is more skilled but I will say it for him, he is more skilled than you.

DeletedUser

This has gone on for too long and is derailing the threads original topic, if you wish to continue, then IGM is the right place.

Yes thank you please drop this discussion and if you would like to antagonize each other further either take it in game as was suggested or create your own thread to flame.

No back to the war. Our next wave should be good imo would like to see how evil responds this go around and if they have gotten their ducks in a row in terms of defense.

DeletedUser

Yes thank you please drop this discussion and if you would like to antagonize each other further either take it in game as was suggested or create your own thread to flame.

No back to the war. Our next wave should be good imo would like to see how evil responds this go around and if they have gotten their ducks in a row in terms of defense.

I get the feeling this wave is going to seem more like an actually defended wave. We've seen a few scouting reports, and it looks like Evil finally got around to getting some defense to their villages :icon_eek:

Of course...we're still waiting for that counter-wave?

DeletedUser

If leax does know the correct landing time, it will be hard to cope with so good luck .

DeletedUser

If leax does know the correct landing time, it will be hard to cope with so good luck .

They know because some have already started sending, obviously to get them on time. You don't have to be a genius to read the times that attacks land. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

They know because some have already started sending, obviously to get them on time. You don't have to be a genius to read the times that attacks land. :icon_redface:

That's why you surpress them with 48-72 hours of constant fakes before the launch of the real attacks to mix them in :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That's why you surpress them with 48-72 hours of constant fakes before the launch of the real attacks to mix them in :icon_wink:

We have that slight numbers issue, 'member? Hard to "suppress" our attack time when that puts us in danger of actually running out of rams...lol

DeletedUser

So does Evil ever begin their op? Or even begin faking to hide their op? I had 3 fake attacks 2 days ago and...nothing...since then :(

DeletedUser

Celebreus ive never been rimmed.. ive only quit w12..

The worlds ive played on the longest have always been in my sig.. ive just now gotten a designed sig.. and if your from bonded-Q from w19 that doesnt say much about you since all they do is noble barbs.. :icon_rolleyes: so please..

DeletedUser

Celebreus ive never been rimmed.. ive only quit w12..

The worlds ive played on the longest have always been in my sig.. ive just now gotten a designed sig.. and if your from bonded-Q from w19 that doesnt say much about you since all they do is noble barbs.. :icon_rolleyes: so please..

Bonded? Lol, I would never stoop so low, I was in the tribe that was north of yours, which I believe just joined in on the gangbanging on your ex tribe :icon_wink:

And what I meant was, when you was on w19 forums, you never had your world 19 account name displayed on your signature, and now your on 36, you haven't got your w36 name on it.

Bah, topics going off again. Anyways, when can we expect more stats?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Dice
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: «Evil»
Players:

Timeframe: 19/06/2009 12:09:00 to 29/06/2009 10:07:09

Total conquers:

Side 1: 119
Side 2: 194
Difference: 75

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 19
Difference: 43

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 886,530
Side 2: 1,306,567
Difference: 420,037

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 537,720
Side 2: 167,210
Difference: 370,510

image.php

Deleted User - 11474922

Side 1:
Tribes: Dice
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: «Evil»
Players:

Timeframe: 19/06/2009 12:09:00 to 29/06/2009 10:07:09

Total conquers:

Side 1: 119
Side 2: 194
Difference: 75

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 19
Difference: 43

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 886,530
Side 2: 1,306,567
Difference: 420,037

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 537,720
Side 2: 167,210
Difference: 370,510

image.php

now this is what I say war nice work hibby and Dice :)

DeletedUser

You just had to say 'hibby and Dice' didnt you? :(

He'll never let that one go! ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.