To whom it may concern...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lt181

Dont switch sides on us now IT 181

I am hopeful that the mods will keep this thread clear of innane banter by my stalkers. This thread is about Dice's declaration and should not be derailed by innane comments.

Thank you in advance Moderators!

DeletedUser

G/L all ... let's get a little bloody, shall we? Enough of this mindless expansion on simcity players >:)

DeletedUser

Yea, its no fun when the opponent literally hands over their villages to you. :(

We need to have a blast out there, and this war will provide what we want. :p

Go DICE!! Wow!! an ex FEAR!! I bet my money on you guys.

DeletedUser

Love the declaration. Go Dice, im pulling for the under dog.

Wouldn't that mean you'd be pulling for Evil? After all...

Dice 4.128.490 + T.W.L. 2.142.286 + Nobody 2.427.595 + surrounded on over 3 of 4 sides...

I am not sure, but I think that outweighs the whole Evil thing.

Regardless, was actually blind sighted by this one. Good on you, I honestly think t'was a mistake on your parts, but that's what this game's about isn't it?

We have no intention of lying down and dying for you though, you'll have to earn those conquers.

DeletedUser

Dice 4.128.490 + T.W.L. 2.142.286 + Nobody 2.427.595 + surrounded on over 3 of 4 sides...

Regardless, was actually blind sighted by this one. Good on you, I honestly think t'was a mistake on your parts, but that's what this game's about isn't it?

We have no intention of lying down and dying for you though, you'll have to earn those conquers.

you must be joking, naming TWL as an enemy to you, they just got 20 members left, 15 are in k54 or k65 , a couple are inactives sat, and the rest is ahmedrefaat and wwxxt, who are near ACTIVE....

DeletedUser

Why putting nobody on that list?

DeletedUser

you must be joking, naming TWL as an enemy to you, they just got 20 members left, 15 are in k54 or k65 , a couple are inactives sat, and the rest is ahmedrefaat and wwxxt, who are near ACTIVE....

The alternative is that I put DVADER on the list, as they were the ones who took in all the refugees... :icon_neutral:

Why putting nobody on that list?

Hrrrm, perhaps because they've been coordinating with Nuke, and T.W.L. to attack our northern front? Perhaps because they told their own tribe they were "at war" with us?

DeletedUser

That is exactly it. Hope I can still enjoy your rants on skype, Willo :icon_biggrin:

And we haven't even begun to play yet :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The alternative is that I put DVADER on the list, as they were the ones who took in all the refugees... :icon_neutral:

Hrrrm, perhaps because they've been coordinating with Nuke, and T.W.L. to attack our northern front? Perhaps because they told their own tribe they were "at war" with us?

then add DVADER if you consider they are attacking you...btw TWL did not coordonate against EVIL with with nobody

DeletedUser

That is exactly it. Hope I can still enjoy your rants on skype, Willo :icon_biggrin:

And we haven't even begun to play yet :icon_wink:

I assume you would like to play a game then?

By the way, how are those hour-long account checks going? I hear that information flow is rather dry at the moment... :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I assume you would like to play a game then?

By the way, how are those hour-long account checks going? I hear that information flow is rather dry at the moment... :icon_cry:

Does skype have hangman? I've always been a big fan.

As for your second statement...not sure I follow? Hour-long account checks?

JamieRed

No, you merely merged with a dying tribe, taking in several dozen refugees, and "promising" to be taking in more soon.

A tribe that didn't have the best leadership, lets be honest here. I sat them all and they looked pretty alrite to me.

Anyways, lets get back on topic.......

Go DICE .......

Status
Not open for further replies.