To whom it may concern...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thronx is also just stating facts. You know. . like your leader does a lot.

So if there's an arguement about to surface, it would be on your part.

DeletedUser60182

If you havent done anything yet, why are you talking about it? From what i can draw from this siuation, Evil have been drawing plans since the declaration. Yet you come on here, and talk as if you have a plan...lets see it? put it into play.....because rgith now Evil has done NOTHING compared to what other tribes have done back to you.

Im not trying to start arguements, you ask for them when you post.

Hang on, so hibby comes here with a quote of a circular mail regarding preparation for a future op, and I'm going on about our plans?

bahhh, I guess you just hate us :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Hang on, so hibby comes here with a quote of a circular mail regarding preparation for a future op, and I'm going on about our plans?

bahhh, I guess you just hate us :icon_cry:

He actually followed up his claims of an OP, and a good one at that. You however just come on here, tell the world

"Just wait untill we start our OP, then the battle will start"

Yet all i have seen is Dice owning you, and you guys making some lame excuses, and now, you rarely show your face on the PnP anymore.

All the facts show Dice was owning Evil even before DVADER and now WUKE showed up, so cant use that excuse.

DeletedUser

yes, DICE has shown the courage to call for a war with EVIL. That should be appreciated.

DeletedUser

I think all of W36 expected Evil to retalliate and retalliate well. However, we have been disappointed due to their failure to execute, well... anything.

I cant help but wonder how they got to rank 2. I do know this however, if they continue their miserable performance in the war, that rank is definitely something that Evil does not deserve.

DeletedUser60182

He actually followed up his claims of an OP, and a good one at that. You however just come on here, tell the world

"Just wait untill we start our OP, then the battle will start"

Yet all i have seen is Dice owning you, and you guys making some lame excuses, and now, you rarely show your face on the PnP anymore.

All the facts show Dice was owning Evil even before DVADER and now WUKE showed up, so cant use that excuse.

So lets look at this then, in your first sentence, you just changed the subject yes? Did I come on here making up lame excuses as to why there has been no retaliation? no.

find one, just one quote of me saying: "Just wait untill we start our OP, then the battle will start"

Yes, Dice are quite the tribe aren't they, I've said all along I've been impressed by them.

Honestly thronx, don't paint me as the bad guy here so much, you break my heart a little everytime you do. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Don't worry your pretty heads DICE members, that was by no means an OP the other day that was a few members just fighting till we actually have a real OP. Oh and by the way you won't be disappointed when we actually decide to strike back.

Isoroku Yamamoto:
"I can run wild for six months... after that I have no expectation of success."
"I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve."

Sorry DICE you woke up that giant....And he's EVIL.

Well not to kingtom, but I think this is one of the posts that everyone is getting the idea of "hyping" up of Evil's OP

DeletedUser

Here we go....
tom you can go check all of these if you want to

sicplayer23
#245 2009,June 22nd, 07:14 Top
gonna have to admit nice op dice.. now its our turn

kingtomthebadass
#249 2009,June 22nd, 08:12 Top
Welldone dice, bravo indeed.

Let's see if we can return the deed now :p

EVIL TEAM, ASSSSSEMBLE *blows horn*

kingtomthebadass
#275 2009,June 22nd, 18:13 Top
Quote:Originally Posted by bigballerboy3259
like to dice to good and would like to see updates thrugh this thread

on topic:

- cant wait to see dices' next op
>

what about evils

kingtomthebadass
#289 2009,June 22nd, 19:34 Top
Quote:Originally Posted by Hopeless21
An op is what we did to get all them pretty villages :D
>

Pretty villages? DICE have no pretty villages. No, to be pretty they must have an evil tag next to them .

evils on a mission, thats to purge those ugly dice villages .

Willovain
#311 2009,June 23rd, 01:28 Top
I love all the speculation as to how I'll interject into this conversation...

There's a reason you've seen no hide nor tail of me, and this'll be all I say on this matter. As I told Hibby, he chose the worst time of the year to make the forums entertaining. He knows why, and this'll likely be the only post I make here for the week or so

As for the Op, it was well played. I expected nothing less. Several players made several mistakes, and the most damage was done to those players. As I've also said though, they have a rather large number of villages still to take. They also have a few surprises out of Evil to be seen.

That said, I'll allow Evil to respond for me, as I myself am rather preoccupied. Evil knows why, Hibby I do believe should know why as well.

Right, and I'm not exactly leaving Evil in incapable hands either... So the Ops should be equally as charming as you've come to expect from us. ;)

kingtomthebadass
#341 2009,June 23rd, 17:14 Top
Quote:Originally Posted by Nudist
Your tribe has a long way to go in my books. Tribes like ASYLUM in w19 are tribes that deserve recognition, you guys really haven't shown me much.
>

i said potential. i know we are far from being recognised as a solid tribe.

@ spooner: Screwed? last time i checked the only thing dice and dvader have to their names is good players so far. kudos to dice on the first op but if everyone thinks that things are just going to happen like this, then hopefully we'll be proving you wrong

BigbuxReborn
Well to be honest the only one Gang Banging anyone here would be us.... Were at war with 4 or 5 top twenty tribes right now....And holding our own, just wait for the counter offensive DICE, that's when all the fun starts.

kingtomthebadass
ends our op?

Do you know when our ops are or what they even involve?

BigbuxReborn
Don't worry your pretty heads DICE members, that was by no means an OP the other day that was a few members just fighting till we actually have a real OP. Oh and by the way you won't be disappointed when we actually decide to strike back.

Isoroku Yamamoto:
"I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve."

Leax
Dice in my opinion did very well. I believe they cought willo by suprise as he said he had good relations with Dice and they would not declare on us. They planned a well thought through plan and got some nice villages.

But just wait till be strike back! you will be rolling snake eyes!

And you may not post anymore good sir. BTW thats only through page 22, i got boerd of copying and pasting all of the posts.

DeletedUser60182

Here we go....
tom you can go check all of these if you want to

And you may not post anymore good sir. BTW thats only through page 22, i got boerd of copying and pasting all of the posts.

Sorry, thats just ridiculous.

Firstly, that was barely readable and had my name next to a lot of posts that weren't from me :icon_rolleyes:.

Secondly, you've put in posts of mine with any mention of the word 'op'.

So, thronx, once again; Go find one post, by myself that 'hypes' up any of our plans.

DeletedUser

I think you will find that's because you quoted people, so it seems you are saying it but infact not, if you actually read more careful, you will notice.

kingtomthebadass said:
Pretty villages? DICE have no pretty villages. No, to be pretty they must have an evil tag next to them .

Are you saying this is not taunting Dice and generally saying your going to pull an Op off to get them?

Don't play dumb, you don't have to say the word "Op" to mean it.

DeletedUser

Firstly, that was barely readable and had my name next to a lot of posts that weren't from me :icon_rolleyes:.

So, thronx, once again; Go find one post, by myself that 'hypes' up any of our plans.

GO look tom. I found all of those. I included post numbers for you. i knew would do one of the following:

-Complain about reading it
-Assume i made up those quotes
-Say you never said those things
-Claim that those mean nothing

So i found all the info, its right there. Get over yourself and admit when your wrong. I will og back and quote reply to all of those again jusst to show you, or you could not be lazy and look at the post numbers ive included.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, here read these more clearly?

gonna have to admit nice op dice.. now its our turn

what about evils :icon_cry:

Pretty villages? DICE have no pretty villages. No, to be pretty they must have an evil tag next to them :icon_biggrin:.

evils on a mission, thats to purge those ugly dice villages :icon_eek:.

I love all the speculation as to how I'll interject into this conversation...

There's a reason you've seen no hide nor tail of me, and this'll be all I say on this matter. As I told Hibby, he chose the worst time of the year to make the forums entertaining. He knows why, and this'll likely be the only post I make here for the week or so

As for the Op, it was well played. I expected nothing less. Several players made several mistakes, and the most damage was done to those players. As I've also said though, they have a rather large number of villages still to take. They also have a few surprises out of Evil to be seen.

That said, I'll allow Evil to respond for me, as I myself am rather preoccupied. Evil knows why, Hibby I do believe should know why as well.

Right, and I'm not exactly leaving Evil in incapable hands either... So the Ops should be equally as charming as you've come to expect from us. ;)

i said potential. i know we are far from being recognised as a solid tribe.

@ spooner: Screwed? last time i checked the only thing dice and dvader have to their names is good players so far. kudos to dice on the first op but if everyone thinks that things are just going to happen like this, then hopefully we'll be proving you wrong :icon_wink:

Well to be honest the only one Gang Banging anyone here would be us.... Were at war with 4 or 5 top twenty tribes right now....And holding our own, just wait for the counter offensive DICE, that's when all the fun starts.

Thats kinda inacurate, he should get some credit. If i go to the store to get some bread for my mom but she gives me the money and the car to drive, I need to give her some credit. I got the bread but my mom gave me the money and cash to get it....

ends our op? :icon_confused:

Do you know when our ops are or what they even involve?

Isoroku Yamamoto:

Dice in my opinion did very well. I believe they cought willo by suprise as he said he had good relations with Dice and they would not declare on us. They planned a well thought through plan and got some nice villages.

But just wait till be strike back! you will be rolling snake eyes!

Also note, this is actually through page 24. Like i said go back and look if you dont belive me. ALL of these quotes are from Evil members, including tom, refering to this amazing Op. Here acutal proof Tom, try getting out of this one.

DeletedUser60182

Through all of those posts of mine, that I may have mentioned the op, I was never 'hyping' up anything. I don't see how you think I need to 'get over myself'. I don't even see how you think I've been cocky about, well, anything.

Now, you may see stuff like this:

but how is that anythig more than poking fun?

again, more poking fun.

hyping up I believe is completely different. To quote one of my tribe mates:

Isoroku Yamamoto:

Big difference huh?

See, I take this as nothing more that to have a dig at evil, yes, again with the evil bashing. And since I'm the only one here, responding, your trying to make me look like I've been an arrogant fool, yet, all the way along I've been nothing but.
I'm very careful about what I say on the forums. I only 'flame' people when they're having a 'bash' at me or my tribe. I don't big me, or my tribe up, ever.

I find you quite petty actually. All the way along, all you've ever done is found the nearest evil member on the forum and just flame away, making us out to be arrogant idiots.
Sure, our duke maybe a bit mouthy on the PnP side but thats one member.

maybe you should actually get of you 'high moral throne' and think about what your actually posting sometimes hmm? Honestly, don't give yourself a stomach ulcer over me. I only ever try and bring the 'light-hearted' look to the forums until BS like this comes up.

DeletedUser

Through all of those posts of mine, that I may have mentioned the op, I was never 'hyping' up anything. I don't see how you think I need to 'get over myself'. I don't even see how you think I've been cocky about, well, anything.

Now, you may see stuff like this:

but how is that anythig more than poking fun?

again, more poking fun.

hyping up I believe is completely different. To quote one of my tribe mates:

Big difference huh?

See, I take this as nothing more that to have a dig at evil, yes, again with the evil bashing. And since I'm the only one here, responding, your trying to make me look like I've been an arrogant fool, yet, all the way along I've been nothing but.
I'm very careful about what I say on the forums. I only 'flame' people when they're having a 'bash' at me or my tribe. I don't big me, or my tribe up, ever.

I find you quite petty actually. All the way along, all you've ever done is found the nearest evil member on the forum and just flame away, making us out to be arrogant idiots.
Sure, our duke maybe a bit mouthy on the PnP side but thats one member.

maybe you should actually get of you 'high moral throne' and think about what your actually posting sometimes hmm? Honestly, don't give yourself a stomach ulcer over me. I only ever try and bring the 'light-hearted' look to the forums until BS like this comes up.

Hickz can vouch for me, i called you would say that becasue you didnt say Op in there, that you would say you werent hyping it. Everyone can see now that i provided proof, Evil has been hyping a counter Op against Dice, since the very first post about Dices Op.

I argue where i see false information and lying/excuses being given. You and Evil do it a lot so i prove you wrong on many occasions. with hard proof

DeletedUser

imo I think there should just be a thread for the Active vs. Evil PnP flamefest please. I will leave it at this...some Evil members have "hyped" their op to be equal to or better than our op. This has yet to be proven as their first "op" was much of anything and haven't heard so much as a ram fake hit a wall since (well hardly :icon_neutral:) Whether kingtom said "op" or was hyping or whatever. Honestly who gives a flying rip. It does not effect the war unless he can hype my villages to death :icon_eek: If you care so much Thronx please go make your own thread about how your right and Evil is wrong.

Otherwise let's talk about something that actually matters like Dice :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser60182

imo I think there should just be a thread for the Active vs. Evil PnP flamefest please. I will leave it at this...some Evil members have "hyped" their op to be equal to or better than our op. This has yet to be proven as their first "op" was much of anything and haven't heard so much as a ram fake hit a wall since (well hardly :icon_neutral:) Whether kingtom said "op" or was hyping or whatever. Honestly who gives a flying rip. It does not effect the war unless he can hype my villages to death :icon_eek: If you care so much Thronx please go make your own thread about how your right and Evil is wrong.

Otherwise let's talk about something that actually matters like Dice :icon_biggrin:

*bows* :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

So by us talking about how Evil isn't backing up their claims of an amazing OP on Dice, this is then off-topic and needs to be its own thread? And your first part of your post is what i have been saying so, if you were trying to end things, you ended it with what i was trying to say, so thank you.

And if we started a flame thread with Evil, they would make excuses untill they were blue in the face.

Dice/DVADER/WUKE will win this war: they will all noble into Evils North continent, and then Evil will start to loose members, finally ending when Evil is left with a few remaining members, who will then join a side. After that who knows. Happy?

DeletedUser

So by us talking about how Evil isn't backing up their claims of an amazing OP on Dice, this is then off-topic and needs to be its own thread? And your first part of your post is what i have been saying so, if you were trying to end things, you ended it with what i was trying to say, so thank you.

And if we started a flame thread with Evil, they would make excuses untill they were blue in the face.

Dice/DVADER/WUKE will win this war: they will all noble into Evils North continent, and then Evil will start to loose members, finally ending when Evil is left with a few remaining members, who will then join a side. After that who knows. Happy?

Dice are already recruiting Evils members :icon_rolleyes: Makes me wonder if they are just like Evil ...

DeletedUser

Dice are already recruiting Evils members :icon_rolleyes: Makes me wonder if they are just like Evil ...

Id like to see Dice, insteadof Recruit players to get rid of Evil, and gain its territory, that thye actually noble them out. A few recruiments is ok, but recently, its been the first on to crack is just the ones that merge into the other tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.