To whom it may concern...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Having a 3-1 gangbang like this will cause future problems.

One will recruit a player that another will disagree to, its inevitable. I don't think any of them will turn down the opportunity to get an extra top 50 player.

DeletedUser

So by us talking about how Evil isn't backing up their claims of an amazing OP on Dice, this is then off-topic and needs to be its own thread?

Thronx it is one thing to state your opinion about Evil's PnP during this war and another when you chase it down, shoot it with a gun, beat it with a stick and then laugh at its remains. True enough some of their members have "hyped" the op that has yet to come, but my point still stands. Get over it.

Dice/DVADER/WUKE will win this war: they will all noble into Evils North continent, and then Evil will start to loose members, finally ending when Evil is left with a few remaining members, who will then join a side. After that who knows. Happy?

Indeed I am :)

DeletedUser

ok guys willo left. lets move on. to feeling sorry for the next guy to lead evil to the ground:lol:

DeletedUser

its funny how as soon as wars come around willo gets "bored"

Wow you really are my least favorite poster. I don't think i ever saw anything with willo getting bored. Willo apparently has something going on in RL that is taking up most of his time, and that has been confirmed by people from various tribes including Dice i believe.

Please stop talking about things you don't know about. You seem to do that A LOT.

i can't believe i just defended willo.

DeletedUser

Wow you really are my least favorite poster. I don't think i ever saw anything with willo getting bored. Willo apparently has something going on in RL that is taking up most of his time, and that has been confirmed by people from various tribes including Dice i believe.

Please stop talking about things you don't know about. You seem to do that A LOT.

Tech week? I think the last word seems to specify a very short period of time.

DeletedUser

Its okay that was the right thing to do =) IN game, all your issues can be taken out on each other, bash as much as you want and so. Once a RL issue steps in you have to step out of the immature shell and be respectful.

DeletedUser

i can't believe i love willo.

and you seem to be on this forum 24/7 with no RL.

DeletedUser

I don't understand you people that always say you don't have a life because you are on this forum/game all the time.

This forum moves EXTREMELY slow. I can check it once ever hour and still be completely up to date with everything going on. If i don't get on for 8 hours at a time, in 20 minutes i can read every post thats been made since i've been gone. I'm really not on here that much.

Blow

I never reply to PnP. But this time, I couldn't resist. This has got to be the most useless reply I have ever read.

Well, to be at least on topic. Good luck both sides (better late then never no?).

DeletedUser

I know this wasnt available to you at the time of your post but maybe dont be so quick to jump onto someones back because to me this sounds like willo was getting bored.

World 36 was an interesting world, but it died down fairly fast... For me anyways.

Couple that with the fact that the game itself is rather boring, and the players who originally made Evil as much fun as it was, are no longer here... The result?

Bored Willy... I may come back to TW some day, but methinks I'll be gone for a long time to come... There's apparently a great big world outside of here... Who'd have thunk it? I see lollipops, and rainbows, and pervs... peasants... It's quite an interesting world... :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

he is bored now apparently but at the time of my post i wasn't aware of his new PnP. I made that comment simply because wynndoo has a bad habit of making assumptions and statements that are wrong and leads other players to believe his wrong information.

DeletedUser

Looks like another evil member kicked the bucket today (thanks to WUKE), which brings the member count for evil down to 49, and 200k points away from a 3rd rank.

DeletedUser

+1 ( agreed )

lol i have how he's being nice and friendly now after we all have utterly embarressed him

lmao all embarresed me oh noes what shall i do :lol:

your just jumping on it now and taking it OT again

Last edited by a moderator:

rolaids

Here are some stats for you!
(Now we're kinda sorta on topic with this)

Side 1:
Tribes: Dice
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: «Evil»
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 132
Difference: 59

image.php