To whom it may concern...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Congratulations on your second rank XVI!

Capt of the Guard and Ausmark left Evil, causing them to drop in rank.

DeletedUser

Congratulations, and sorry to see you go evil, i feel bad for evil now actually, they have some good and active players ='(

DeletedUser

Oh well...we can live with "bullying" a tribe twice our size.

The war with Evil is effectively, though not officially, over. We never witnessed a counter-attack; we did witness their leader bail at first chance; and we will be recruiting some of their players.

However, we are not going to do what Evil did to T.W.L., nor are we going to just take the biggest players we can. We will give no more than 7-8 players their shot at being part of a cohesive unit. If they cannot handle the pressure, they will be released.

Our goal is to secure domination of our area first and foremost. Nobling, as you can obviously see by the fact that Evil has crumpled and is STILL ranked above us, through two entire continents is unfeasible at this time. So we will recruit. We will worry about pleasing the forums in that regard when it doesn't hurt our chance at survival.

That being said, Willo, you never had control of this situation, and you were played more than you will realize (unless you come back...then lords off doom can fill you in completely :lol: ). And now, we can effectively end the reign of Evil at the push of a button.

It was fun...shorter than we wanted, but we got what we needed out of it. Good war to those who did, actually, participate :)

Oh, and we know who our refugees are. I suggest anyone who wants an Evil member mails both Dice and DVADER members before issuing the invite. Or we might have issues :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Having a 3-1 gangbang like this will cause future problems.

One will recruit a player that another will disagree to, its inevitable. I don't think any of them will turn down the opportunity to get an extra top 50 player.

3 tribes? I only reckon two, us and Dvader

DeletedUser

Oh well...we can live with "bullying" a tribe twice our size.

The war with Evil is effectively, though not officially, over. We never witnessed a counter-attack; we did witness their leader bail at first chance; and we will be recruiting some of their players.

However, we are not going to do what Evil did to T.W.L., nor are we going to just take the biggest players we can. We will give no more than 7-8 players their shot at being part of a cohesive unit. If they cannot handle the pressure, they will be released.

Our goal is to secure domination of our area first and foremost. Nobling, as you can obviously see by the fact that Evil has crumpled and is STILL ranked above us, through two entire continents is unfeasible at this time. So we will recruit. We will worry about pleasing the forums in that regard when it doesn't hurt our chance at survival.

That being said, Willo, you never had control of this situation, and you were played more than you will realize (unless you come back...then lords off doom can fill you in completely :lol: ). And now, we can effectively end the reign of Evil at the push of a button.

It was fun...shorter than we wanted, but we got what we needed out of it. Good war to those who did, actually, participate :)

Oh, and we know who our refugees are. I suggest anyone who wants an Evil member mails both Dice and DVADER members before issuing the invite. Or we might have issues :icon_neutral:

Oh noes you knew about me?? I'm in BIG trouble :icon_eek: Oh well, it was fun rolling with you willo :) Even more fun that you actually believed what I said :lol: And even more that it caused you to put everything we needed about your ops on forum :lol: just not so fun that they never became anything but big words :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So done with evil !!! That was too quick.
Now what is your next target dice?

DeletedUser

no idea... u shud see our tribe page about who to mail for snappy comebacks ;)

DeletedUser

So done with evil !!! That was too quick.
Now what is your next target dice?

*Rolls dice to decide jbnpaul's future*

Oops, you sir have come up short. :p

Nah, its time to take it easy for a bit. Consolidation of wherever we are I reckon. ^^

P.S: Blow, me cookies be getting cold. :( Come have em already. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.