To XXXX and $CoD$: 6 Easy steps to endgame

DeletedUser27

When I was still playing on W22 I had a recurring idea about the W22 endgame when there were 3 or 4 main tribes in continuous battle.

Now that there are in essence only 2 main tribes left, the idea becomes easier to implement. I see a few have brought up some ideas in the interview thread, but they will only prolong the endgame instead of bringing it closer. By prolonging it, you only end up with more inactives and nobody wants that.

Before we get to my suggestions, I fully understand that there will be a large number of players who dislike the idea due to them being removed from W22 :icon_evil: , but I'm hoping the peeps in charge over in XXXX and CoD will see the potential and maybe work something out for themselves along the same lines.

Step 1.
Cease fire between XXXX and CoD.

Step 2.
Dump all your own inactives, and sat accounts into a tribe and noble them ASAP.

Step 3.
Fill each tribe up with active players who will assist in attaining the end game platform.

Step 4.
Establish which Ks each other are allowed to keep, and which new Ks each other will be allowed to take.

Step 5.
Noble everyone who is not in either XXXX or CoD - leave no man or woman standing except for the 200.

Step 6.
When the 200 are left, then finish it with an almighty bang.

Easy hey ?

Apologies in advance for suggesting that 370 of you peeps get wiped out sooner rather than later, but its a war game tbf.

Discuss/flame etc

AndyJc

Thats is always assuming that XXXX/COD players in certain areas are capable of taking on and beating their neighbours?

DeletedUser

I'd be up for it.

Thats just me though, not any kind of official statement! lol

May not work though, there is bound to be people who ignore the cease fire, could just kick and rim them though if that happens!

I wanted to do something similar with the apocalypse tribes when we were warring,
You guys have this half of the world and we will have this half then once we have nobled all of everyone else we make an almighty mess across the middle of the Map.

Would be great for the self updating map's to see exactly who was gaining where :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I also like what Coda said about K Tribes and smaller squad like tribes.

x2dezjohn

basicly hug to end the world :icon_confused: this games about wars so pointless in cease fire by time the final war comes alot of people would of quit the world making it pointless end war

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
That's right, it would take so damn long to get to the point of the final showdown, everyone would die of boredom. At least now we're actually fighting!

The other problem is that a lot of players wouldn't want to settle into one of the tribes, and that doesn't immediately make them noobs either. If people were interested in joining those 2 tribes, they would. It's really that simple. And I also couldn't see a queue of people lining up to join COD - if so, where are they? And so the 2 sides would end up being far from equal, unless people were arbitrarily placed in a tribe just for the purpose of armageddon. And that ain't gonna work, let's face it.

That's why I was saying, not as an idea, but just noticing a trend, that tribes are going to get smaller as players get larger, and keep fighting each other until there is a winner. It's just how it is. Even XXXX and COD are getting smaller. It's called inactivity, coupled with massive accounts for those who are active. Who cares about inactives? In the end we could get tired of those and have a lot of barbs lying around not even nobled! I'm sure a time will come when nobles are too expensive again, even at half price, to be bothered nobling a lot of barbs. We went through that painful time a few months ago.

BDeath have survived for a whole year with less than 50 members, with the numbers steadily falling. That was what clued me in about the trend. Let's face it - how many tribes actually have more than 50 active members? I'm sure none, or maybe one do. So what's the big deal about small tribes? All the tribes are small tribes...if we cut the crap and lose the dead weight...

DeletedUser79609

It's not asif the rest of the world will lie down and let XXXX and $CoD$ noble them. You might be shocked and find that there is a lot of people that can actually play this game, outside of the top 2.

DeletedUser64821

I'm sure a time will come when nobles are too expensive again, even at half price, to be bothered nobling a lot of barbs. We went through that painful time a few months ago.

Some older worlds halved the prices again. W4 I know is playing with packets at 9324, 9990, and 8325. They started the same as coins in our world.

DeletedUser

I remember you promoting this pretty hard Futan.....was always intrigued by it....

DeletedUser64821

There's a problem with this idea though.

People aren't exactly interested in winning or finishing a world (for the most part). Its meant to be fun, and wars are fun. If it were my option, I'd move tribe limits to 10 right now. Let people choose their friends and go on to see who can win the world that way. One group at a time.

DeletedUser

People aren't exactly interested in winning or finishing a world (for the most part). Its meant to be fun, and wars are fun. If it were my option, I'd move tribe limits to 10 right now. Let people choose their friends and go on to see who can win the world that way. One group at a time.

That sounds pretty awesome. Perhaps if you can't get the staff to arrange it, you can do so by promoting this idea on the forums and in-game (within your tribe as well as other tribes?).

DeletedUser64821

Id love to try to get that to happen, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Not right now at least. People are too into the wars right now.

DeletedUser57711

Id love to try to get that to happen, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Not right now at least. People are too into the wars right now.

yup them barbs are a pesky foe in deed :lol:

if they were all into there wars there would not be an issue like there is

so has to be worth a go right :)

darkaniken2

If you brought the tribelimit down to 10, we'd see the rise of larger and larger families. Nothing would change, there would just be more tribes.

DeletedUser

I like this idea but can see Darks point about tribes having mass alliances or naps, it just depends how people want to play, no naps or alliances allowed, just small 10 member tribes with all out war.

DeletedUser54315

I reckon you would lose at least 25% of the active players if this idea was put in as most of us have nothing left to prove in W22 but it is loyalty to our tribes and teammates that keeps us going.

DeletedUser27

There always are, hence discussing it.

From the stats posted, it seems XXXX and CoD are having border skirmishes, not actual war, fighting in certain Ks only. It's been almost 6 months now and I think it was sir colby who mentioned that the war will be won by the tribe that gets bored 2nd. I also get the impression that both of those tribes have issues with a large amount of inactives, but neither would be willing to drop them all to avoid looking bad in the stats or on the world forums.

While this happens, and while the people actually in the war are having fun, some are going to start getting tired of a year long war. It must be time to change something before they are reduced to 35 actives sitting 2 accounts each.

Reducing the tribe limit to 10 has it's own problems. It's almost at that point anyway.

Currently of the 68 tribes in the world over 1 point, only 12 of them have more than 10 members. Of those 12, only XXXX and CoD have more than 50. The 3rd largest of the 12 in terms of members is a dead tribe of inactives.

I'm sure if the peeps at CoD and XXXX sat down and chatted about it and got themselves both up to 100 active members, then there would be more fun in their war across a larger front.

I am aware not everyone will lie down and die, I wouldn't either, but there is also more fun in that this will be a fight to the death for them.

Of the 550 players left in the world, how many of them are actually active individual players ?

Why not call a cease fire for a month throughout the world, noble or let the 200 inactives go barb and then the entire world will have a clear picture of who is still playing and what can be done to bring back those heady days we all came to love the world for.

AndyJc

A month long ceasefire would be more than enough time to completely replenish defense reserves and restack the frontline reducing conquers even more though