To XXXX and $CoD$: 6 Easy steps to endgame

DeletedUser64592

Should have called for it before then Snap.
After using for so long to gain your OD bragging rights don't u think this statement is just slightly on the hypocritical side?
Just a thought

or is it that you're afraid your record may be threatened?

my statement is beyond hypocritical... i have pushed since it was aloud and it accelerated as both sides started doing it more and more.

DeletedUser

my statement is beyond hypocritical... i have pushed since it was aloud and it accelerated as both sides started doing it more and more.

It's also hypocritical to blame the other side when you entered the war as a two big tribe family later hiding your perms into smaller tribes.
Have you ever considered the the other side had no chance but to try and keep up with you

I you consider yourself a pusher maybe you should have sent all that support back instead of using it to brag for your OD

DeletedUser64592

It's also hypocritical to blame the other side when you entered the war as a two big tribe family later hiding your perms into smaller tribes.
Have you ever considered the the other side had no chance but to try and keep up with you

I you consider yourself a pusher maybe you should have sent all that support back instead of using it to brag for your OD

but i like my towns :( LOL

i actually think the other side has a great point in saying $cod$ (me edit: i can only speak for my self as i don't know if others were pushing) started the pushing as i was pushing some almost from the start of this war. One account i sent from did have a player but he could never have sent all the nukes i had sent, he did great work with building them back up for me to send again without premium though!

I have put in more players into accounts then i can count. I have been guilty of every barely aloud act in this war to try my best.

Last edited:

DeletedUser64592

and obviously you're proud of it
Good to hear

how could i be proud of letting a game effect me so? The last 5 days i have been so ate up with everything my wife was really concerned for my health and safety. I put so much into this game and the building of friendships in this game that it almost broke me with those that have quit and then making the choice i made was even harder harder as people keep saying things to me and those people i would call friends and after 2 year real friends not just a game friends. A while ago i added all my skype chat list to my FB friends list and I feel i have formed many real friendships in a way here. This hasn't been a game for me in a long time but more of a social network. As those near the end here drop one by one on all sides it becomes more then hard on me. Game wise it brings out my anger too, not at them but at others who didn't help and all around me quit because it takes a bit of insanity to play 12+ hours a day. I can't fault others for not having the time to save my friends from quitting. This is a game that most quit in the end. I think at our zenith there was some 100,000 players on this world. now i would say there is 250 or so real players left. Of that i wonder if there is more then 100 players that have been here from the start. Many accounts have co-players to deal with the endgame.

DeletedUser

IconsLandVistaStyleEmoticonsDemo-PNG-256x256-Cry.png-256x256.png

DeletedUser

frankly
I don't buy it:)
If you really feel like that you should just delete or start a new world
Your recent moves and dealings say a completely different story

and as a friend said today If you need attention and love I'll get my mum over to give you a hug
Off to bed, need to keep my skin healthy & young
563435.jpg

DeletedUser

it doesn't make game play faster to push, deleting all sats and getting less new owners by all would bring the end quickly. It comes from 2 sides doing it and both have to keep doing it to stay even close to competitive and just gets the active players tired.

Uh, it technically can.

Imagine 100 vs. 100. Add in another 10 push accounts, and it makes game play quicker as you destroy your opponent quicker.

Deleting all the sat accounts and just leaving active players would make it competitive. It might accelerate people leaving in the short run, though more competiton = game takes longer. There will be less accounts though, but nobody is going to delete something which gives them an advantage.

DeletedUser

Just a question Lewd
Ever sat or played a 1000 villa account?

DeletedUser

I don't know what lew has been doing elsewhere on TW
His views and arguments have certainly improved over the last couple of years though.

Snappy's got a point too.

he obviously found out that mass pushing, families, perm sats don't win a war and they certainly slow those active players down and cause inefficiencies. So, yes they do slow the world down as does barb nobling.
The only thing that speeds up the game is pure war full stop. Don't kid yourselves, there's no easy way round it.

I have many times in the distant past registered the belief that the one and only serious factor in this game is TIME.
Not only how much you can devote to your account by also how efficiently you use it.
This is equally true whether you have 1 village or 3000 villages.

Sitting other accounts, keeping more than one account (in the same or different worlds), posting/reading internal and WF, messaging, plotting, building fancy nukes/defenses and most of all Skyping may be fun but also detrimental to your game.

Want the game to finish fast? Noble the enemy and when you're done make another enemy and repeat the process. In order to do that you only need to recruit wisely. No friends of friends - only dedicated players who spend time here and learned the few basics necessary right form the start.
When you cut weeds they grow back unless of course you take the root out.

This is the ideal. What happens in practice is that we hide behind tribes and tend to personal survival, control freak tendencies and climbing up OD and other fancy looking ranking tables to satisfy vanity or RL insecurities. All in the name of tribal loyalty, collective effort and friendship. Unfortunately I have seen plenty of talk but very little evidence of such qualities in TW.

Last edited by a moderator: