Toasta's WW1 Prediction

Discussion in 'World 30' started by .Spider-Man., Jul 16, 2009.

Share This Page

1. .Spider-Man.

.Spider-Man. Guest

I have decided to try to predict what will happen in the first world war, A semi world war (a LOT of different wars simultaneously) is what I expect, there are twelve main war zones which I have predicted labelled in the map. Some have already happened.

[spoil][​IMG][/spoil]

1. CTBF/Erevos Vs. THE. Two versus one onto the #1 tribe, Quite interesting war to watch.

Possible gang bangs: TGOW may join in with CTBF/Erevos and it would change the tide of this war.

May possibly merge with No2 or No3.

2. Hammer vs TER. Hammer's ticket to the rim, probably will be won in ownage to Hammer.

Possible Gangbangs: Expand, joining onto attack TER.

May possibly merge with war No1 or No3.

3. DECIDE vs GREEN. As much as I would like it not to happen, everyone knows that it eventually will, GREEN are DECIDE's ticket to the rim. Probably will be the most exciting war and I know that I will be the key player in it, holding several villages deep in DECIDE territory.

Possible gangbangs: THE, Hammer, On oppurtunity these tribes may jump in too onto DECIDE for villages and lolz

May merge with No1 or No2.

4. GREEN vs FENRIR. GREEN's ticket to owning a corner of the world, will be an easy war :)

5. TARDIS vs -O-. TARDIS's boredom has sparked this war, which is entering latter stages and may end before the world war starts.

6. OS vs -O-. Crappy war, either OS's ticket to the core or -O-'s ticket to the rim.

7. TWC vs [CRY]. Diplomatic tension has caused this war and will be a good one.

Possible gangbangs: KBC, NADs

May merge with No8 or No9.

8. Die. vs Phoenx. A brave war to declare. all I can say.

Possible gangbangs: NADs, Loen

May merge with No7, No9 or No10, possibly even No11

9. NADs vs Die. Another oppurtunistic war.

Possible gangbangs: Loen

May merge with No7. No8, No10 and even No11

10. Loen vs Die. A massive front and Oppurtunitism may spark this one too, More Die. Gangbashing.

Possible gangbangs: NADs,

May merge with No7 No8 No9 or No11

11. Loen/BEYOND vs M51. Internal noblings and bad leadership will spark greediness by these tribes, another rim war.

May merge with No7 No8 No9 or No10.

12. MF/OC vs BD/DECIDE/GREEN/TARDIS. War on all fronts, expansion.

Combination wars

1: CTBF/Erevos/DECIDE/KBC vs THE/Hammer/Green

Refer to No1, No2, No3

2. M51/Die./Kill vs BEYOND/Loen/NADs/Phoenx

Refer to No7 No8 No9 No10 and No11

Under quite exceptional circumstances CTBF/Erevos/DECIDE/KBC/M51/Die./Kill vs THE/BD/Hammer/GREEN/BEYOND/Loen/Nads/Phoenx may possibly happen, with some sides in different places possibly.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2009
  2. Pure loonamus

Pure loonamus Non-stop Poster

All you did was state most of the wars that are already going on, and add up sides to make it one big war..

3. Badlapje

Badlapje Guest

BD's wars were shamefully overlooked though :(

4. the pink panther

the pink panther Contributing Poster

Meh, I didn't think BD did 'wars' :p

5. grummit

grummit Non-stop Poster

I guess Tardis has to sit this one out? I know we are noobs but come on you even put Die. and Kill. in there.

6. Gicusan

Gicusan Contributing Poster

Sorry. decent but not to smart. lots of bad mixes in there when you got to complications. Aside current wars and a few obvious ones, thisngs will not unfold that way.

This one is a proof that you live in a diffrent world:
    True. While the world is in that ww1 or whatever BD will slowly expand, as usual.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  7. Lethal Touch

Lethal Touch Guest

You shouldn't have mixed quadrants so much. Tribes usually don't plan to war with tribes from other quadrants.

8. colonial

colonial Guest

think world was is mainly gonna spark off without anyone even noticing it. some potential world wars would be the T-W-C situation. T-W-C wars KBC. CRY declares in T-W-C, PMP declares on every tribe in K77 including T-W-C, CRY are alreadu warring Die and RS and sooner or later the Tardis and -O- war will be included in this huge pile of wars.

world wars dont really result from 3 tribes coming together and saying oiee lets declare on 3 more tribes and call it a world war. it usually starts with two tribes fighting and othere jumping in.

9. irockurworld

irockurworld Non-stop Poster

Sadly world war has basically start in the direct sence. There almost most no major tribe in the world that isn't at war, minus one or two.

10. Mushroom123

Mushroom123 Guest

errrrr nice map:icon_confused:!Very easy to understand :icon_redface:

11. Badlapje

Badlapje Guest

it's a nice attempt though, once i have time i'll give it my two cents worth.

12. Gicusan

Gicusan Contributing Poster

Bad, we are not supposed to give our impressions on this. We are doing this.

13. AK_iceman

AK_iceman Guest

Yeah, I'd comment but I already know exactly how it's gonna go down, so that would just end the topic. Much more fun to see people try and guess. :icon_wink:

14. theshearjoy

theshearjoy Guest

does everyone get prawned?:icon_eek:

15. AK_iceman

AK_iceman Guest

Worse. Everyone gets forked. Except for Die./Kill., they continue to spoon with each other.

16. theshearjoy

theshearjoy Guest

dam i hate forks, orks aint to bad and moomins im gonna declare a cutlery ban in my tribe anyone who dont comply gets forked off. or spooned:icon_eek:

disclaimer no spooning only scooping alowed

17. Adellion

Adellion Guest

Well, we can give constructive criticism I'm sure, so next time, it will be more accurate. :icon_wink:

18. You guys has some interesting opinions. I enjoy reading them.

19. Lethal Touch

Lethal Touch Guest

Speaking of forks... I have a joke.

Japanese, English and German got captured by Indians. They knew it was a custom in that tribe that they kill prisoners and make canoes from their skin.

They let these 3 to choose how to die.

Japanese says: I want to die from catana.(to do harikiri, whatever). And they kill him with katana.

English asks to be killed from a gun(officer death or so, whatever)

Now the German says: I will kill my self with a fork. And he starts stabbing himself with the fork. "You won't make a damn canoe from me, bastards!"

Note for mods: nationalities are chosen totally random, it was not meant to insult anyone.

Sorry for going off topic

20. Why the fork when everybody knows that one of the most lethal weapons known to man is the SPORK. Is it forked they will be or are they going to get spooned we will just have to wait and see.