Toasta's WW1 Prediction

MR.MR

You are right, r2, I do have an obsession.

I often like to equate TW with life :)
Under no circumstance would I expect my [ally]/[spouse] to make a [NAP]/[friendship or business agreement of any sort] with the [tribe]/[person that I was at war/irreparably at odds with]. I would regard that as disloyalty of the highest degree. Yet, even after LOEN broke its NAP with pnx and attacked pnx, pnx made a new NAP with LOEN.

Frankly, for an ally to make a NAP with the enemy of their ally just sucks IMHO :p As much as phoenx can bitch their brains out about CH~ST, it wasn't as if phoenx was ever at war with or even attacking or attacked by CH~ST. Only 2 members of pnx have ever fought CH~ST. CH~ST is not near 24 of 28 members of pnx, was never a pnx target and likely most of phoenx never even gave them a thought to that tribe until this recent exhibition of brinkmanship. It's not as if BH made a NAP with the enemy of our ally.

However, you are forgetting one key fact- you guys began fighting LoEN around the start of June, 2011. Phoenx had been at war long before then with RAM. Phoenx doesn't have its back up against the rim like you guys do. There is no real area where Phoenx is safe from an enemy attack. Phoenx doesn't have extra dead accounts that can be used to stack frontlines nor are there ever accounts to be internally nobled. LoEN wanted war when things were still looking somewhat good for RAM... what you are saying is that you expect Phoenx to have set itself up for a 3 front war with LoEN from the west and RAM from the east, and both of them in the south (k93-95) when you started your war with LoEN long after. Who exactly was going to provide defense and sitting for that? Not to mention that it was a known fact that there were RAM players and some of their friends from w14 and w18 playing in LoEN for a while too, which would have allowed for increased coordination.

I mean look at this map, its from December 1st, months after the LoEN ordeal, and Phoenx is still surrounded on 3 sides by LoEN and RAM.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=6326558&postcount=201

There is no way that you can criticize Phoenx for re-napping LoEN. Pajuno did what he had to do to ensure the safety and longevity of his tribe; I am sure that you would have done the same if you were aware of the exact internal state of Phoenx at the time. If this short post wasnt enough to convince you of that, cece, you have my skype I would love a good civil debate.

DeletedUser71844

Gee, were you offering to make me a new one lol?

Atraeus made my sig and it suits me just fine. He chose one of my favorite artists, he couldn't have done a better job as far as i am concerned.

Possibly. :icon_cool:
Depends on if you want a new one.

Atraeus was an expert sig maker. No disrespect to Chris' work just saying that a change would be nice. Variety is the spice of life.

I mean look at this map, its from December 1st, months after the LoEN ordeal, and Phoenx is still surrounded on 3 sides by LoEN and RAM.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=6326558&postcount=201

You used my map, I feel loved for once <3.

DeletedUser

Not to mention that it was a known fact that there were RAM players and some of their friends from w14 and w18 playing in LoEN for a while too, which would have allowed for increased coordination.

Not contradicting anything else you just said but as for the RAM players in LoEN. They either did that VERY secretively as I thought I had a fairly good relationship with most of those guys and they usually kept me included in the happenings.

OR

It is just a myth because the only place I ever heard about this is on the pnp...

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You are right, r2, I do have an obsession.

I often like to equate TW with life :)
Under no circumstance would I expect my [ally]/[spouse] to make a [NAP]/[friendship or business agreement of any sort] with the [tribe]/[person that I was at war/irreparably at odds with]. I would regard that as disloyalty of the highest degree. Yet, even after LOEN broke its NAP with pnx and attacked pnx, pnx made a new NAP with LOEN.

Frankly, for an ally to make a NAP with the enemy of their ally just sucks IMHO :p As much as phoenx can bitch their brains out about CH~ST, it wasn't as if phoenx was ever at war with or even attacking or attacked by CH~ST. Only 2 members of pnx have ever fought CH~ST. CH~ST is not near 24 of 28 members of pnx, was never a pnx target and likely most of phoenx never even gave them a thought to that tribe until this recent exhibition of brinkmanship. It's not as if BH made a NAP with the enemy of our ally.

Cece, are you really that ignorant?? or should i just assume that you were greatly misinformed by the Secretess Rethae?? I have always noticed that BH hid and disguised more situations than i could ever consider keeping secret. (and we all know i have many secrets inside this noggin of mine) But lets go down the list...

Phoenx vs Loen happened twice so far on this world.

1. Phoenx recruited Templarz, who was only using us to take in his friends, so he could leave and join BD. He was a liar and scam artist and tried to infiltrate Loen via Rachie?? account. He thoroughly pissed off Loen, and then fled to BD hoping that Phoenx would do his dirty work, and he could sit pretty in BD watching the fireworks.

Since i was being used as a tool, msft and i sat down and talked it out before things got out of hand... and we then proceeded to bitchsmack the hell out of Temps. Msft and i became pretty good friends from back then, and have always helped each other when we could.

That nap has been in place since the first few weeks of the BD war. I have never felt that LoEN was up to par to being an ally, while i have still admired and maintained friendships with various players. Nor have i felt that a Phoenx vs Loen war would live up to my ego needs... :D

2. LoEN vs Phoenx when Loen recruited coach. James french jumped on Cpt-pj account i believe, and we proceeded to declare and begin operations vs LoEN. We were still maintaining a fierce battle with Ram at the time, and BH was expecting our full on assistance in LoEN war. In essence, open our entire border so that we could do the dirty work again. :icon_redface:

Anyways, the situation within LoEN was Mr V was a Ram lover. He wanted to help ram beat us, and that would have been their best bet. So fighting Loen with mr v in charge was the best plan of action, and absolutely necessary.

As things worked out, msft finally returned, and took control of his tribe again.. and removed the power of the ram lovers. Things smoothed out, and msft and i resumed our previous friendship. Why should i continue to open myself to another front, when i was just evening out another??? Do you really expect us to do all your dirty work yet again, cece??

Those are the two times things almost came to a head. So i resumed my nap, which was in place before BH ever met LoEN on the map, and continued to finish one war that was already months and months in action. Why would you be pissed off about that??? You have the most points, the most players, and the most villages by far. Why the hell have you taken so damn long to win/overturn your fronts???

Lets talk about how Shipley left Ram, and Rethae Napped him. Which led to r2 joining Phoenx in the first placed... Hmmmmmm... you wish to bitch about loen, but at least LoEN and i were friends before hand.. not napping the leader of one of my enemy tribes that was still working against you...

And since we are trying to sling some bullshit around here, let me keep asking/slinging facts. werent you involved in ram war and didnt your joining of BH lead to BH's involvement?? are we going to continue hearing the lies that BH "jumped into Ram war to save phoenx" or was there their own intentions??? Lets just stop the lies can we?? I blasted in that big of a chat a few days ago, in the hope that your average members might get the real stories and not the ones that rethae wanted you to believe. :lol: Im tired of getting bs stories repeated to me...

The conspiracy theories that circulate are amazing.. Raven sitting Loen via Pajuno account, Karma playing in LoEN, Ram players leaving Ram to join LoEN, ram sitting of loen, etc etc etc... I heard jesus started playing Tw the other day, and hitler was his co.........

DeletedUser79042

Lets talk about how Shipley left Ram, and Rethae Napped him. Which led to r2 joining Phoenx in the first place

Careful there Paj. BH members were told another story about this SO OBVIOUS occurance of attempting the HUGGING of the ENEMY.

Mainly to disrupt them as to the why's as allways ...

But it is okay. I am gone anyway... :)

DeletedUser

concession_coke_popcorn.jpg

I'm ready :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was born on a day, but it wasn't yesterday.

Oh, so you are calling me a liar.

I am willing to bet that you believe this cause of the misinformation that keeps circulating BH.. and considering i only had one contact i spoke to daily in BH, i can only blame that source as her.

:lol:

Did i forget to mention that LoEN kicked out coach as we requested?? I find it quite amusing that my NAP respected our request, while our ally told us to screw ourselves and take it. Funny cece, how the story changes when yuo view it from another angle, eh?

DeletedUser

If you want to go into some fact checks, we can certainly do that now.

We had informed you months ago that we were going to proceed on recruiting CHST and it was never an issue, even with you. We gave you an heads up on that because we have always been transparent and fair with Phx members.

If we compare with Phx, we didn't get an heads up on Chamicha, Inflrc and Mel. We were totally fine with it and still are. We would have appreciated an heads up on it but that's about it.

Then came Phx will of recruiting former RAM members, we disagreed with the idea of letting Bnkmike in. You're only argument was : "Is that worth breaking the alliance for?" (Threat #1) We made it work out of good will.

Then, knowing that you just could recruit everybody you want in RAM and it meaning it would break the alliance eventually, we just proceeded with some things we wanted to have done. Only then, did we learn you had plans to hit them. A brief look at the map shows that there is simply no way you can actually war them (without recruit more RAM, but that is another story). We can consider all the insults and arrogance we have faced through time that we just brushed aside as Paj being Paj. You still added some threats to your rhetoric.

Those are facts and I could still quote old conversation from you and Rethae to make you look bad, but I won't.

Now, other facts Phoenx would never have beaten RAM in a 1 vs. 1 battle but that doesn't mean that we got in to "save" Phoenx, but that's what we did in the end. I can even quote Paj saying he never tought the stats would be overturned against RAM, but I won't

Other facts, you "let" BD players go to BH because you wanted to war RAM and that you couldn't fight 3 fronts at the same time. Please stop saying that it was a favor you did, it's just plain ridiculous.

Other facts, you said publicly some time ago that you tought that Loen would eventually be merged into Phoenx. In the end, we have an ally with shady deals with Loen, an ally that can recruit whoever he wants when he wants to ( threatening us at the same time), an ally that insults us publicly and an ally that wants to have a veto over all our decisions (while it's not reciprocal).

May every Phoenx rest assured that we have no intention of being treated like puppets and that we don't tolerate to be dissed both privately and publicly. It may have worked well in the past, but won't with us. May every Phoenx members know that we respect their tribe, but that we won't fall for cheap quality tricks.

DeletedUser

[spoil]If you want to go into some fact checks, we can certainly do that now.

We had informed you months ago that we were going to proceed on recruiting CHST and it was never an issue, even with you. We gave you an heads up on that because we have always been transparent and fair with Phx members.

If we compare with Phx, we didn't get an heads up on Chamicha, Inflrc and Mel. We were totally fine with it and still are. We would have appreciated an heads up on it but that's about it.

Then came Phx will of recruiting former RAM members, we disagreed with the idea of letting Bnkmike in. You're only argument was : "Is that worth breaking the alliance for?" (Threat #1) We made it work out of good will.

Then, knowing that you just could recruit everybody you want in RAM and it meaning it would break the alliance eventually, we just proceeded with some things we wanted to have done. Only then, did we learn you had plans to hit them. A brief look at the map shows that there is simply no way you can actually war them (without recruit more RAM, but that is another story). We can consider all the insults and arrogance we have faced through time that we just brushed aside as Paj being Paj. You still added some threats to your rhetoric.

Those are facts and I could still quote old conversation from you and Rethae to make you look bad, but I won't.

Now, other facts Phoenx would never have beaten RAM in a 1 vs. 1 battle but that doesn't mean that we got in to "save" Phoenx, but that's what we did in the end. I can even quote Paj saying he never tought the stats would be overturned against RAM, but I won't

Other facts, you "let" BD players go to BH because you wanted to war RAM and that you couldn't fight 3 fronts at the same time. Please stop saying that it was a favor you did, it's just plain ridiculous.

Other facts, you said publicly some time ago that you tought that Loen would eventually be merged into Phoenx. In the end, we have an ally with shady deals with Loen, an ally that can recruit whoever he wants when he wants to ( threatening us at the same time), an ally that insults us publicly and an ally that wants to have a veto over all our decisions (while it's not reciprocal).

May every Phoenx rest assured that we have no intention of being treated like puppets and that we don't tolerate to be dissed both privately and publicly. It may have worked well in the past, but won't with us. May every Phoenx members know that we respect their tribe, but that we won't fall for cheap quality tricks.[/spoil]

Mmmmm Buttons found his milk teeth :lol:
Buttons better watch for that rolled up newspaper Paj is carrying for naughty puppies who need house training

bbon365l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nah, I am buttons remember? I was talking about the dog wearing an armor and an helmet in that choir ad. I have to protect myself from sunday editions. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser71844

You don't want to see noobaxes' war face. Trust me.

DeletedUser

I'm sure you are like me R2. When you wake up you actually wonder if you are human or not. Then of course you know you are a robot which is the sad fate of life (or maybe not so sad who knows really).

Being a puppy is great, I can roll over to get good tasty cookies with not much effort (especially since I'm THAT cute).

DeletedUser79042

especially since I'm THAT cute

hmmm... you probably should correct this due to the account you are currently playing. It would look more accurate if it was "especially since I'm THE cute". Right ? :lol: