TodeSkult Vs.....

sln clty

Its a waste of my time to fight for something when there are few there that will fight as hard as I do.
This is the best quote of this world so far! Great job showing us how hard you can fight (clap) The more you talk the dummer you sound, you & your 5 million nobles can have fun on the rims :)

Also you dont blame your dogs for being dumb, they are only as smart as their owner.
If you cant make others around you do what you want them to, you don't blame them & say they are garbage & throw a tantrum.
Maybe this whole time they weren't the problem & it was more your leadership skills. Its so easy to put blame on others vs look in the mirror & say what can I do better.
I'd say your a decade off as your immaturity has shown tremendously lately :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This is the best quote of this world so far! Great job showing us how hard you can fight (clap) The more you talk the dummer you sound, you & your 5 million nobles can have fun on the rims :)

Also you dont blame your dogs for being dumb, they are only as smart as their owner.
If you cant make others around you do what you want them to, you don't blame them & say they are garbage & throw a tantrum.
Maybe this whole time they weren't the problem & it was more your leadership skills. Its so easy to put blame on others vs look in the mirror & say what can I do better.

Meme-derp.jpg

DeletedUser113220

Hushhhhh, Your Scaring the Barbs.

rCC3S3S.jpg

DeletedUser

It's amusing how Hustle still ask for 1v1's from players when they clearly outnumber us, the fact that they asked a player completely isolated for a 1v1 was ridiculous enough as it is.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

DeletedUser

Indeed considering it was Todeskult an -ND- player that asked for the 1v1

Pain.Carbon today at 00:14
I really hope nobody is sitting your account or a co-player playing now because that would already be breaking the rules of the challenge ;)

Challenged Leather and Latex to a 1 v 1. Also challenge Corey to a 1 v 1.

(dull)

uldza

I really hope nobody is sitting your account or a co-player playing now because that would already be breaking the rules of the challenge ;)

(dull)

Do you even know what that challenge was? Doesnt look like. And who challenged Corey? As far as I know other ND players actually challenged me to a 1v1 not the other way around. Get your facts straight before posting stuff like this.

DeletedUser111953

(dull)

It's amusing how Hustle still ask for 1v1's from players when they clearly outnumber us, the fact that they asked a player completely isolated for a 1v1 was ridiculous enough as it is.

so who is the "completely isolated " one again ? other then Tode i dont think there is any other players in ND that are "completely isolated"

DeletedUser

Been very funny watching Tode pretend to be hard and asking for a 1v1 when the entire point was to run away and avoid fighting the whole of Hustle.

Side 1:
Tribes: Hustle
Side 2:
Players: Todeskult

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 159
Side 2: 1
Difference: 158

Think they are showing him mind.

PS: Here is your inane picture of a cat.

hB6FB653C

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113220

I'll still be here though, I'm just moving to the side of the world that will win.

Shhh Nemesis... No one Likes you :p

DeletedUser

I'll still be here though, I'm just moving to the side of the world that will win.

Shhh Nemesis... No one Likes you :p

I can live with not being liked and take solace in the fact that at least I didn't call a 1v1 challenge and then this happened:

image.php

DeletedUser

I can live with not being liked and take solace in the fact that at least I didn't call a 1v1 challenge and then this happened:

image.php

Whats funny, if you call him out for asking for a 1 on 1, that Hustle never gave him.

He asked Sin for a 1 on 1, instead got a 40 on 1.

His ultimate goal was for you to give him a ton of nobles to use back against you elsewhere.

You can't seriously be knocking him for losing villages, right ?

DeletedUser113220

image.php

But unlike you, I plan on finishing in the Top 10 for this world. SO?

Ps.

If Hustle could speed up the Nobling that would be grand.

Last edited: