TodeSkult Vs.....

fidel I

Neither Tribe are crushing each other.

Anyways.... My thread.

Nice PnP mate xD If you want support on w73 and I'll help you out (stacked with def) because you seem like a nice guy and I hate sin city.

DeletedUser113220

Nice PnP mate xD If you want support on w73 and I'll help you out (stacked with def) because you seem like a nice guy and I hate sin city.

Thanks Anyway friend :p Im moving to the other side of the world, Hustle already know they lost this world.

fidel I

Thanks Anyway friend :p Im moving to the other side of the world, Hustle already know they lost this world.

Although I think it's a bit foolish of you to turn down a small amount of support that could help you, I respect your madness to turn my offer down (haven't met a madder player in ages xD)

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
:lol: Only people I've ever met saying " Thanks for nobling me" are noobs hiding their tears as they're sent to the rim :icon_wink:

DeletedUser113220

But I can Darling ;)

[10/1/2014 8:43:51 PM] |-| OpTic Drake |-|: You wont play Torm :p We both know you will find a Exuce.
[10/1/2014 8:44:22 PM] Jennifer.: I don't think so.

:?

[11:58:00 AM] Jennifer.: Drake
[11:58:08 AM] Jennifer.: You may be saved an ass whooping
[11:58:12 AM] Jennifer.: my disc wont read
[11:58:22 AM] Jennifer.: I tried to get another earlier and nobody sold it

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
But I can Darling ;)

[10/1/2014 8:43:51 PM] |-| OpTic Drake |-|: You wont play Torm :p We both know you will find a Exuce.
[10/1/2014 8:44:22 PM] Jennifer.: I don't think so.

:?

[11:58:00 AM] Jennifer.: Drake
[11:58:08 AM] Jennifer.: You may be saved an ass whooping
[11:58:12 AM] Jennifer.: my disc wont read
[11:58:22 AM] Jennifer.: I tried to get another earlier and nobody sold it

This is what Drake thinks in his deluded little head.

[10:08:26 PM] |-| OpTic Drake |-|: Wanna hear Jen moan that bad, Just get her on the phone when Im kicking her ass at Cod.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
My ego and me discussed this and we believe we can handle it.
No, I'm co-playing Purple Rhino now. They desperately needed someone skilled on their account. :icon_confused:
So, would that make the account Tri-played? Purple Rhino, you, and your ego?

Lol, Don't worry Cracker, Everyone loves you <3

Who doesn't love Crackers? I prefer the salted kind myself. They go great with peanut butter. Crackers are also tasty with different varieties of soup. The sad part is when the crackers get broken. :(

DeletedUser

So, would that make the account Tri-played? Purple Rhino, you, and your ego?

Who doesn't love Crackers? I prefer the salted kind myself. They go great with peanut butter. Crackers are also tasty with different varieties of soup. The sad part is when the crackers get broken. :(

I prefer the visumless crackers myself. This might be an inside joke.