Too Many Rounds.

DeletedUser

I think there are too many 100% loyalty rounds they are starting to get on my nerves.

They take no skill. Even the punisher40 could do well

DeletedUser

it takes skill, different type of rounds takes different tactics, the normal speeds are boring and only the nerds that are on 24/7 win it, the raised starts and faster rounds etc let anyone with a few spare hours strutt their skill. this is a pointless thread

I agree completly with you :) 100% loyalty require a different type of skill and if im honest speaking to about 20 player atleast 80% prefer them! This post is pointless!

DeletedUser

Random attack times x 2 seconds.

My brother told me not to say anything about this because from time to time STUPID ROUNDS with DUMB SETTINGS have to be done :/

DeletedUser106356

I think there are too many 100% loyalty rounds they are starting to get on my nerves.

They take no skill. Even the punisher40 could do well

Because unlike you ya lil Gremlin we don't sit here sweating tribal wars everyday we do other things not glued to are seats like you sitting there with a can of lynx on the wardrobe next to you to spray every 5 Minutes you Specimen

DeletedUser103338

Because unlike you ya lil Gremlin we don't sit here sweating tribal wars everyday we do other things not glued to are seats like you sitting there with a can of lynx on the wardrobe next to you to spray every 5 Minutes you Specimen

So a 8 hour 100% loyalty round is for those who "do other things not glued to are seats", and a 5 hour bash/cat, 6 hour noble round are for no-lifers, right?

PS: Even the 2 days round with SM active and co-playing allowed are also for no-lifers? BTW, I heard you (not sure unfortunately) were one of the best players on a slow world, was that a world for those who've got better things to do?

DeletedUser106356

So a 8 hour 100% loyalty round is for those who "do other things not glued to are seats", and a 5 hour bash/cat, 6 hour noble round are for no-lifers, right?

PS: Even the 2 days round with SM active and co-playing allowed are also for no-lifers? BTW, I heard you (not sure unfortunately) were one of the best players on a slow world, was that a world for those who've got better things to do?

Its called having co players so we don't have to sit there for Hours and Hours like some you little goblin i have only played 1 round on .net for like 4 Hours i joined 1 Hour and 30 Minutes late and i had a co player play near the end for 1 hour and a half thats because i had spare time even ask jayjay he was there i barely even play speed anymore i have not played a round on uk for a while i join the last round on .net which was no hauls i believe to give jayjay villages so don't even come it you lil rat

i Never said you don't have a life if you play speed now and then but Callum sweats it daily his nerd talk on skype says it all and u don't even get me started you little Gremlin :D

Ask sam he asked me to if im joining speed a few times ill say i can next minute i don't bother joining if i join and play a few hours it means i have free time ask anyone who knows me on skype i barely play Tw ask adam ask sam ill even send you contacts who know me very well if you would like i have other things to do don't even SAY you have a life i dont care what your brother says :D

Im not saying im better than you life or not before you even go to that subject im just stating others have lives and dont sit there like you your brother callum jobnut and others im sure :)

And dont say your brother has a life he sits there with a cup of coffe says to his bird "ey love got a speed gonna have to sit it down tonight pass me the lynx a cupper and a pot noodle and ill be off for the night see ya tomoz Oh wait lil D can take over here you go bro ill go to bed wake up then go to the shop make it look like i have a life and then come back and play again"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So many words... Fascinating. Tell us more, and in MORE words if possible, we're really interested.

DeletedUser104262

[spoil]
Its called having co players so we don't have to sit there for Hours and Hours like some you little goblin i have only played 1 round on .net for like 4 Hours i joined 1 Hour and 30 Minutes late and i had a co player play near the end for 1 hour and a half thats because i had spare time even ask jayjay he was there i barely even play speed anymore i have not played a round on uk for a while i join the last round on .net which was no hauls i believe to give jayjay villages so don't even come it you lil rat

i Never said you don't have a life if you play speed now and then but Callum sweats it daily his nerd talk on skype says it all and u don't even get me started you little Gremlin :D

Ask sam he asked me to if im joining speed a few times ill say i can next minute i don't bother joining if i join and play a few hours it means i have free time ask anyone who knows me on skype i barely play Tw ask adam ask sam ill even send you contacts who know me very well if you would like i have other things to do don't even SAY you have a life i dont care what your brother says :D

Im not saying im better than you life or not before you even go to that subject im just stating others have lives and dont sit there like you your brother callum jobnut and others im sure :)

And dont say your brother has a life he sits there with a cup of coffe says to his bird "ey love got a speed gonna have to sit it down tonight pass me the lynx a cupper and a pot noodle and ill be off for the night see ya tomoz Oh wait lil D can take over here you go bro ill go to bed wake up then go to the shop make it look like i have a life and then come back and play again"

[/spoil]

Could you use some Commas and some punctuation maybe? It's there for a reason. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Could you use some Commas and some punctuation maybe? It's there for a reason.

Only for some...

Tell me you are playing speed so I can come on and rim you for w62's sake :p

DeletedUser106349

[spoil]

[/spoil]

Is he a Goblin or a Gremlin , I'm confused :icon_evil: