Too True For Who?

DeletedUser

So there I was, just looking at the rankings when I see a newly formed tribe sitting at rank 11.

a29194381874514b697c65317095ea05.png

Perplexed by it being a solitary figure, I decided to investigate. Opening the tribal page, I was greeted by an educational description of the tribe.

[spoil]
682df3fe1e1048785946b3a3e7ad176a.png
[/spoil]

I know what you are thinking, how could they try and educate people? It's disgusting, I agree. However the bigger surprise was yet to come...

[spoil]
dfdf968ad63549d17c6f3dff3b26db7f.png

58c9b92bbac4fe28580f8f441f88e8ee.png
[/spoil]

Ants, the former leader of ~MW~ had decided to leave HotRex, the tribe he so vocally defended by calling those of us who left to form -CKD-, traitors. In doing so, he already broke the 4th definition in his tribal description by leaving his mates behind in HotRex.

[spoil]
576667594_hypocrite_1_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg
[/spoil]

Mass confusion ensued as I informed the tribe of the new developments. Ants who so proudly defended the ability of HotRex to overcome the early losses and catch up. Clearly though, the plan went awry as the gap only expanded and HotRex was promptly mocked about failed ops as their top players were forced to inactivity once -CKD- started firing.

However, with the attitude portrayed in the thread by Ants, did he believe that he would get a free walk, a safe escape from this by leaving and forming a new tribe? Or was this a sign that HotRex is finally, admitting their inability to return to the glory they proclaimed to of possessed?

[spoil]
images
[/spoil]

Did he legitimately believe the tribe would be allowed to exist without reprisal? Now or in the future, regardless of the distance between the 2 tribes? The most disliked man on this world can't be that stupid.

[spoil]
images
[/spoil]

Well, he was.

-CKD- Declares on The True, for being full of bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103537

Ants and me never really got along and I be honest I never liked him. Kind of happy he is gone to be honest.

Deleted User - 4669627

• Too True For Who?

well, too true for you anyway, i am not at war with hr, i have not joined their enemies
nor does standing alone constitute running from anything :icon_rolleyes:
you have declared, we will keep track of the stats :icon_wink:

maybe you should mail ppauls and get Fear on this?
i can assure you there is NO -ckd- in south w64 who wants a piece of me :icon_neutral:

ascension noted once that, at that time, my co had nobled 2 barbs while i had never nobled a village from Fear
i guess he forgot to mention all the caps leading up to those barbs

http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.p...=gain&timerange=2013/01/01 - 2013/09/19&pn=-1

as for most hated? they crucified Jesus, so meh, if i were perfect, where would that get me with folks?
but still, i think you and wicked probably still lead there mate
probably even among -ckd- mates
i never had beef with any of them tbh, except castorz
i imagine that your new mates are already seeing that wicked is impossible and you are, well, you

as for being true to hr, if they want to make accusations, they are big boys and girls, they can do so

Ants and me never really got along and I be honest I never liked him. Kind of happy he is gone to be honest.
idc mate
am i not true?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There we have it, it's officially trouble in paradise.

b308be0459a35f4c45386893e7a09d06.png

Thanks for the philosophical comments though.

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ that might be the problem, just too damned hard to get martyred :icon_cry:

i did like the pic shaun :lol:

DeletedUser48517

Beh heh heh heh matyrdom...

Quickest way would be to attack HotRex too, be more judas than jesus, but close enough.

FWIW Wicked, Pain and CastorZ are delights to work with, super active and deadly aggressive. they know what to do and dont need constant cuddling to keep at it. I'd wager if you have problems with those folks, the problem is on your side.

Erig

At first i thought this was an observational study...then i realized it was PnP. Shaun y u no do pnp for hotrex :((((((((((((((((((((((((((