Top 10/20 for a 2 week's

• Thread starter King Joke The Lizard
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Unknown wouldnt jump above these big tribes at least not DVADER and xvi you see right now the blue bears tribe average members points are less than DVADERS meaning that the blue bear's recruitment would have to be of higher than his average to become no 1 Right now these players are tucked up in tribes that means that the blue bear would have to recruit members lesser than this points meaning his tribe wouldnt be going up rank.

God dammit why teh hell are we talking about that blue thing again and why am i on this forum.

/Me goes to create an alias to hide behind *glares at epic weirdo* :icon_twisted:

Unless XVI collapses for some reason, then it would be realistically possible. But that's not likely in the next 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

Why don't you just declare and get it over with Silly bear.

You said why don't I just declare (aimed at XVI).

Then I said why don't you?

Then you said you don't want to fight me. I'm confused to how fighting me came into a talk about an XVI declaration :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

OMG. I'm a complete idiot. I thought you saying you haven't declared yet meant you were talking to us. I'm hungover my bad. I thought you were talking about us bro.

*Slaps self across the face*

I'm hungover which explains my stupidity.

tats17

1. DVADER
2. XVI
3. PnP
4. [BC] or HoT
5. Unknwn

6. RIS
7. NL
8. -X-
9. Gunz
10. ~*S*~

11-20 is hard to predict.. they come and go.

DeletedUser

1. DVADER
2. XVI
3. PnP
4. [BC] or HoT
5. Unknwn

6. RIS
7. NL
8. -X-
9. Gunz
10. ~*S*~

11-20 is hard to predict.. they come and go.

Are you suggesting that we are going to merge?

DeletedUser

A war wouldn't be able to change the ranks so much in two weeks.

tats17

maybe. but nothing is impossible.

But like i said.. merge or not. My prediction is [BC] or HoT will take the 4th position.

Unless both will do nothing. I will definitely be wrong.. lol.

they are the only tribes i think that has a potential to overtake unknwn.

DeletedUser

tats17 said:
they are the only tribes i think that has a potential to overtake unknwn.

emoticon-0145-shake.gif

If I lose #4 then one of the tribes above #4 will have to go. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Wookiees have bowcasters, good luck getting that carpet.

DeletedUser

Are you suggesting that we are going to merge?

If it were that BC and HoT ever merged for whatever reason, I am keeping the left side of the bed and no hogging the sheets ok?

To be honest, I'd me surprised if any of the current top 6 tribes merged into another tribe. Maybe absorb smaller tribes, but I don't see any of them giving up their name by merging into another.

Correct me if I am wrong. (hard as it is to accept that I might be wrong, it happens from time to time, trust me)

DeletedUser

That and one of the top 3 falling out've the top 3...NOT HAPPENING.