Top 10/20 for a 2 week's

• Thread starter King Joke The Lizard
  • Start date

DeletedUser

That and one of the top 3 falling out've the top 3...NOT HAPPENING.

Maybe not in the next 2 weeks, but one of you will fall out of the top 3, it's going to happen at some point because I refuse to stay out of the top 3. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Lol but Cele if DVADER , XVI or PnP falls apart Uknwn will be inside top 3 :O

DeletedUser

I can. :icon_twisted:

You got rimmed.
emoticon-0112-wondering.gif

DeletedUser

Maybe not in the next 2 weeks, but one of you will fall out of the top 3, it's going to happen at some point because I refuse to stay out of the top 3. :icon_razz:

Ourselves, The rejuvenated XVI (no idea why rumors were they were dead) and Dvader I'm sure have the same attitude. We're not going anywhere my man and unless XVI disbands and you get your pick of the litter, I would get comfortable with the number 4 spot.

DeletedUser

Ourselves, The rejuvenated XVI (no idea why rumors were they were dead) and Dvader I'm sure have the same attitude. We're not going anywhere my man and unless XVI disbands and you get your pick of the litter, I would get comfortable with the number 4 spot.

I said we will not remain #3 forever, we will still be here in 2 weeks.

One of your tribes will fall, it's definitely going to happen, if Dvader and PnP war, you're not both going to stay on top of the world forever, if XVI/PnP or Unkwn/Xvi or Unkwn/PnP war, one will fall eventually.

valk

so your saying your tribe would win against PnP :icon_rolleyes:

tats17

by refusing to stay out of the top 3, does it mean you'll win against XVI or PnP?

DeletedUser

so your saying your tribe would win against PnP :icon_rolleyes:

Did I say that? :icon_rolleyes:

tats17 said:
by refusing to stay out of the top 3, does it mean you'll win against XVI or PnP?

What makes you think Unkwn has to war any of the top 3, for us to become a top 3? Unless all 3 of them huggles (well we know 2 are), then of course we will have to war one to get into the top 3 but I doubt they will all remain ally or neutral through out the rest of world 36s days.

valk

Did I say that? :icon_rolleyes:

What makes you think Unkwn has to war any of the top 3, for us to become a top 3? Unless all 3 of them huggles (well we know 2 are), then of course we will have to war one to get into the top 3 but I doubt they will all remain ally or neutral through out the rest of world 36s days.

it seemed to me that you indicated that by saying that one of the top 3 will drop out of the top 3 then saying PnP vs unkown (which i would love to see) meaning you think that unkown will win :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

it seemed to me that you indicated that by saying that one of the top 3 will drop out of the top 3 then saying PnP vs unkown (which i would love to see) meaning you think that unkown will win :icon_rolleyes:

What's with the rolling eyes icons all the time? :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Do you think we wouldn't win? :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Are PnP unbeatable? :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: Are you trying to provoke my ego into attacking them so you can double team? :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What's with the rolling eyes icons all the time? :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Do you think we wouldn't win? :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Are PnP unbeatable? :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: Are you trying to provoke my ego into attacking them so you can double team? :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:
Personally I believe PnP will beat the crap out of unknwn in a war :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:
Or anyone else for that matter :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:
Including mass recruiting 80 player tribes :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Personally I believe PnP will beat the crap out of unknwn in a war :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:
Or anyone else for that matter :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:
Including mass recruiting 80 player tribes :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Hey :icon_razz: It's the player whose afraid to use his IGN. :icon_razz:

If we're so easy to beat? Why are they not declaring on us? Surely we are just easy expansion room? :)

valk

Hey :icon_razz: It's the player whose afraid to use his IGN. :icon_razz:

If we're so easy to beat? Why are they not declaring on us? Surely we are just easy expansion room? :)

We dont talk to people who hide do we know cele :D

DeletedUser

I asked :) , but they needed to do something like XVII or XV :)