Top 10/20 Tribes

DeletedUser

Was looking for hidden text in those massive gaps..... but failed

DeletedUser

RobRob seems to be full of massinvite, or am i wrong? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser102104

Nope most of our members are orginially from the merge...

DeletedUser103205

This doesn't look like the original MANIC. MANIC has King Geldwolf, Smurf-, sometimes Deb, hocchamp, and such along for every world. They are currently occupied on W58, where they are doing well. They have done well in the past, but they have yet to win a world. However, I doubt this is the same MANIC, as they have none of the above, or even names that vaguely resemble those who are required to be a true "MANIC". This is more likely a group of players who decided to pay tribute to MANIC (look at the profile, says:

That doesn't seem like W24 MANIC, just some members who are paying tribute.

Also, they lost on World 24, to a mixture of both Storm and Deus. Storm being led by wIzd0m, Deus led by KillerKommando, RStudios, and Rukoh, as far as I understood. Deus has won the world.

Not sure how they did on W51.

Ahhh yes MANIC, nice to see some things never change :D Go away a few years only to return to the same lol Yes you are correct MANIC can not be the same without KG and deb. You are also correct in that W24 was the first of the appearence of MANIC, however deb, KG and some of that crowd go a ways back I think W10 was the first I crossed their paths. Also Deus was led by Rukoh at the time of MANIC's defeat, at the beginning of the Deus was two tribes KINGS and GARUDA who merged together a short time before taking on MANIC. I did not know that Deus had won the world but as I stated I have been away :D Am glad to hear it though.

Anyhow back on topic the top 5 from a noobs eyes, I'll not embarass myself with my ignorance as to world affairs past 5.

1. ~ONE~ - From the looks of it well respected, been around awhile, not mass recruiters and 3rd in OD rating. Whats to say?
2. PITA - Number one in OD, number 2 in points. More members than ONE but looks to be a formidable number 2.
3. OnFire - They have a member leading player OD, small but solid membership. Looks like eventually Virus and or PITA will be a problem though.
4. VIRUS- Love the looks of this tribe, working securing a K, not scattering membership which is a good strategy I think this early on. Causes problems later with expansion if you are afraid of taking on a fight, however I think in time we will see that they are not. One problem I do have is number of members, hopefully keeping an eye on activity?
5. shAve- Spread pretty thin, but all look to be capable players. Love that they have 18 members and are in the top 5 points top 4 OD. A tribe not to be trifled with imho
5. ~SW~ - Honestly at first glance I think they have potential but I think that eventually Time will tell us alot about this tribe.

DeletedUser

Can I do a top 2?

1st Place goes to... SW as they are total legends and apparently own k35 :lol:

2nd: ~RF~ cause it has a raisin in it, and I like raisins :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Can I do a top 2?

1st Place goes to... SW as they are total legends and apparently own k35 :lol:

2nd: ~RF~ cause it has a raisin in it, and I like raisins :icon_redface:

SW, you mean ~SW~? Well if ~SW~ was so good, what happened to him

http://www.twstats.com/en59/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=9339677

Nice job booting him after he got nobled lolz, whats even better is this.

http://www.twstats.com/en59/index.php?page=tribe&id=3123

So far your tribe has nobled 3 villages, but you've lost 10. You guys must be playing TW a whole new way, I'd say from looking at the stats. ~SWR~ is trying to be number one tribe by getting to zero points first.

So if you mean mynameissi that SW is #1, yea you are correct. Number one losers lolz

DeletedUser

mynameissi is in CAN, not ~SW~. He was being sarcastic. We are fighting ~SW~.

Deathmenlord

Well then I apologize mynameissi, but SWR really sucks lolz
I dont see why you should have to apologize, obviously that is to internal to do in the forums. When you post on the forums you should adjust the content of your post according to which audience one have and their knowledge.